• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Slicer Pic Thread

GTV shown at Pebble Beach this year, click HERE for more pics.
Owners are John and Sonia Breslow of Scottsdale, AZ - more info on the event HERE.

MG GTC PB

Just before Christmas I sold my Ercole.......
(Right click & open in a new tab to see the whole of these photos)

advert.jpg

IMGP0545.jpg

It had been a useful tool.....

tipping.jpg

But it took up far too much space.....so it went to a good home.....the new owner now has 14 Guzzis!

So now I've filled some of the space with this.....

DSC00272.jpg

DSC00276.jpg

It's a '62 Falcone Turismo. Here it is in the showroom before I bought it.....

030312Guzzi2.jpg

Cosmetically it's not perfect but it seems to run perfectly. Guess what? I'm a happy chappy!

Meanwhile if anyone is interested this rather nice early Bacon Slicer is coming up for auction in the UK soon:
http://www.bonhams.com/auctions/19766/l ... ult%3Dlist

Hi, greetings from cumbria U/K thought you would like photos of my 57 falcone sport,at recent classic bike rally .P/s my other bike is a 2011 V7 racer . but prefer this one ! (stay between the dykes). Pops. :D

031 1957 moto guzzi falcone sport image 2 676x570 179

Hi all , new here , guess that makes me a Newbie here , but not in the world of slicers : ). Great pics and info , so I am going to try and post a few of my own - Thanks

1921 Normale 001

So my tag is VintageMech - I do not own any of the slicers I am posting - but work on them and ride them certainly as much as possible. A couple have only been riden by me when working on them. I love my job and the oppertunity of seeing, working on, and enjoying a great private collection. MotoGuzzi is just one of the spokes in this wheel of this collection.

VintageMech said:
A bit of history here - a 1924 C4V - no electrics or kick starter on this old beast of a racer. Strictly push n pop the clutch.

Love that front brake - how well does it work? Lots more cooling than a drum given the size, but doesn't look to have much surface area.

lol - Thanks - you mean this alledged front brake ? It doesn't work that well, but a genious of a design , and lightwieght.
Then again this was strictly raced , who used brakes ? Having ridden this , I give them old racers alot of credit to do what they did.

1924 c4v 12 12 12 004

Found this spindly beauty in a biker-themed bar in Pizarra, NW of Malaga, recently. I see the tank is marked Moto Guzzi Hispania.

lol - Thanks - you mean this alledged front brake ? It doesn't work that well, but a genious of a design , and lightwieght.
Then again this was strictly raced , who used brakes ? Having ridden this , I give them old racers alot of credit to do what they did.
Thanks for posting that I had never seen that before.
Well actually on a Buell, I thought Eric had come up with a great idea.
Victory front brake upgrade is a larger rotor & adapters to raise the calipers.

Back