• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

CNC Lever options

Mayakovski

GT Reference
GT Famiglia
They are Guzzi hand guards from a Stelvio. A small mounting strip had to be fabracated.
You can see part of bracket top left in the pic. the other end mounts under the mirrors. I don't have the bike at home so I can't send a better picture.
Hope this helps.
C6D6AC0A-381F-4EE0-ADE7-238EC7439308_zpsjqnzholj.jpg
What brake lever is that?
Maya

I had Pazzo's on both of my Triumph Sprint ST's. good levers excellent quality, but they have gotten a bit on the expensive side.
True, but a proper positioned brake level is worth a lot to me. In the past I took a couple of tumbles while mountain biking because of bad level positioning. Not taking that chance on a motorcycle. I have been down once, not happening again.

True, but a proper positioned brake level is worth a lot to me. In the past I took a couple of tumbles while mountain biking because of bad level positioning. Not taking that chance on a motorcycle. I have been down once, not happening again.

Good for you to do that!

Never assume the lever and pedal position are perfect once you get on it!

spend a good 10 mins sit on the bike and readjust everything to your natural body position...

Your body will love you for it especially you plan to ride long and hard :D

Learned this when I started riding, oh god my throttle wrist was DYING as it was bend too far back most of the time

I would only caution that replacing levers before you know how well (or not) the stock levers fit you is sometimes a dead end game. I went through this on one bike where my initial impression was that the levers didn't fit my hands at all, bought an expensive set of CRGs and fettled the positions a dozen times. When I was done they felt great ... and something tickled my memory. I swapped the stock levers back into place with the same positioning otherwise and ... dang if they weren't exactly in the same place and fit me fine.

Could have saved about $200 if I'd just been patient and let myself become accustomed to the new brake and clutch feel first... sigh. :)

I would only caution that replacing levers before you know how well (or not) the stock levers fit you is sometimes a dead end game.

I am very sure, when I was sitting on the Anniversario at the dealer I could very clearly feel that I did not like the reach to the level.
So I am not worried, but thanks for the thought.

Back