RentAGuzzi Motorcycle Rentals & Tours – Los Angeles CA
  1. Greetings Guest... we hope you are off to a great 2017. GT will be starting a monthly Newsletter talking about the marque and GT offerings and events, starting on or around March 1st. If you are a Registered User here, you will be automatically added to the list. We will post a link for those not registered, and you can shut them off yourself on your profile page. We will post a how to under the Site Support Section at the bottom of the Forum list. Hope you enjoy the new feature, and thanks as always for your support here. The GT Team.
  2. Ciao Guest - Be sure to check in on the GuzziTech Store, link/tab above. We will continue to bring new products to market from our 100% Made in the USA products. A very small batch our newest GT logo T-shirts, is now in stock. We are often subject to the delays of Italian made products this time of year, so thanks in advance for your patience... and PLEASE refrain from using the Contact form here to ask about your order Status. For those asking about a phone # for the site; I don't offer one as I am a one man operation, and I have the gift of gab when it comes to talking motorcycles, which kills my productivity. I appreciate the consideration and understanding, and your business... past and future. Highest Regards, Todd
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We've secured our dealer set up with Rizoma Italia, and will be offering some of their items here online. Please visit the main Tech section below and let us know if you're interested in us carrying any specific items .
    Dismiss Notice
GT-Rx®

TPS Replacement

TPS replacement options.

1. GT-Rx®
    HD TPS vs MG TPS Replacements

The word on the HD TPS as it applies to Marelli 1.5M systems on newer Guzzi's:
    On 1.5M injected bikes, Guzzi uses a Magneti Marelli PF3C TPS ($212 retail) - MG part number is 01530500
    On 1995-2000...

You do not have permission to view the full content of this resource.

Only members who have Donated to the Forum have access to these features. Please see the Member Upgrade feature HERE.