RentAGuzzi Motorcycle Rentals & Tours – Los Angeles CA
  1. Ciao Guest - Be sure to check in on the new products on the GuzziTech Store, link/tab above. Most items, like our limited production GT-Rx® Products, are 100% Made in the USA. Note we are still largely a one man operation, so thanks in advance for your patience. We do our best, but we are NOT Amazon, so do not expect that level of service... and PLEASE refrain from using the Contact form here to ask about your order status OR questions best posted to the Forum. We cannot offer personal support to your questions, problems or issues unless related to a product you bought from us here. NO phone calls can be made - please do not ask. We are online ONLY. Thank you for your understanding and business, past and future.
  2. This time of year is the silly Season for all things Moto. I am spending most ALL of my days answering questions about orders, rather than getting things boxed and shipped. So I can EITHER box and SHIP, or reply to the ~500+ daily emails I am fielding. It is taking me days to respond to questions where I get repetitive emails (with increased anger and frustration for both of us), burying me further. I am a one man operation with very little help, so PLEASE be patient. You WILL get shipping info when your order ships out via email from my online Store system. If you can refrain from using the Contact form or emails, it will help speed ALL order processing, if you must contact me, please do so by replying on your order email with number and details. Thanks for the understanding and business.

13+ V7 Retro Valve Covers Kits

Discussion in 'V7/V9 Chat & Tech' started by GT-Rx®, Dec 31, 2015.

1. GT-Rx®

GT-Rx® Administrator Staff Member

Thanks for the support and interest in the 2013+ V7 spacer plates and OEM valve covers. Click HERE for order info or either picture below.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. GT-Rx®

The '11-12 Racer covers will fit at $106/each, or I can get you those below for $229/set + shipping.

CNCV7SCPVC.jpg

3. pokeyjoe

pokeyjoe High Miler

Todd - will those fit on my V7 II? I like them:

[​IMG]

Stradagene likes this.
  4. Yodastien

Yodastien Tuned and Synch'ed GT Site Contributor!

yeah i was wondering because i have 2014 so i guess they wont fit

5. pokeyjoe

pokeyjoe High Miler

I like that. However, it just begs to have something written on it. "Moto Guzzi" would be fine, but redundant if it says the same on the valve cover.

Last edited: Jan 1, 2016
  6. GT-Rx®

Thanks for posting. I can make the plates, even decorative or by means of a head guard or eq. I can offer it as a complete kit along with the powder-coated valve covers. Interest? Sound off below.

7. Joerg Stoeckner

Joerg Stoeckner Tuned and Synch'ed

I searched ebay for a while for valve covers from older small blocks from the Eighties and eventually spotted two for a decent price of 100 bucks.

They have now been polished up and sported on my V7. Fit well and are oiltight.

upload_2016-1-2_10-28-54.png

upload_2016-1-2_10-29-13.png

Dennis F. likes this.
  8. Motofoto

Motofoto Tuned and Synch'ed

I'd be interested in the adapter plates/head guards to fit the earlier valve covers. I hate that plastic insert on my 13 Racer's valve covers.

9. GT-Rx®

I'll get together some pricing to post. To lessen the confusion, let's call "earlier" the '09-12 V7s where the above valve covers bolt-on with nothing else needed, and "new" is '13-current with the plastic plug wire cover.

Motofoto likes this.
  10. Phillip Pistoresi

Phillip Pistoresi Just got it firing!

I was wondering if anyone knows of any valve covers and spark plug covers that will fit my 2016 V7 Racer that are polished? I guess I could polish the black valve cover maybe, but the spark plug cover is plastic. I am looking for an upgraded look over the black plastic that come stock. Any ideas?

11. GT-Rx®

Phillip, I merged your post with this one, see above. You could go back to the 2012 covers, with an extension piece, like shown above, but I'm working on much more functional piece, and I'm trying to get a feel on how many extensions to make. Input?

12. pokeyjoe

pokeyjoe High Miler

I'm interested, but I really want this on them:

[​IMG]

Can that be done?

13. GT-Rx®

14. Phillip Pistoresi

Thank you

15. pokeyjoe

pokeyjoe High Miler

Doesn't look like the design would fit very well. The spark plug is right in the middle. Oh, well. I'm still interested in a set.

16. Phillip Pistoresi

Is there anything being made like this or similiar?

Attached Files:

17. GT-Rx®

The link was to show you the idea, not the design. I'd need 10 people that would want them in order to move forward.

18. GT-Rx®

No. There is nothing currently being made or offered that I am aware of on the market. I out some feelers out back in 2013, but there was little interest due to cost and complexities to make one. The best solution would be above.

19. Phillip Pistoresi

What about this? Wonder if the red Valve Cover will fit the V7?

Attached Files:

20. Motofoto

Motofoto Tuned and Synch'ed

I'd be in for the head guards/filler plate. The covers would have to look better than the stock 11-'12 version, or I'd stick with those. I don't care for the "GUZZI" ones, they're a little much in the design dept for me.

I like the idea of it being a functional head guard and not just a cover plate. I don't think I'd want a design on them, as it would be too much with the valve covers already saying "moto guzzi".