• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

2021 V7 Seats

artkodiak

Tuned and Synch'ed
GT Contributor
I am the recent owner of 2021 V7 Stone. I am looking for a custom seat as I have long legs and am finding it a little cramped. Corbin only offers through 2020 for this model.
Does anyone know if a 2020 & 2021 seat will interchange?
Also, does anyone know of a seat builder/upholsterer that will modify or build a seat to specs?
(We have no reliable upholsterer in the 400mi radius)

Does anyone know if a 2020 & 2021 seat will interchange?
Also, does anyone know of a seat builder/upholsterer that will modify or build a seat to specs?
They will not, no. The frame and seat pan are much wider on the E5 V7-850. Are you willing to ship the seat to the lower 48?

Absolutely. We have (perhaps) a month of riding left up here, and then I won't be sitting on her for a while. I can take measurements, etc for a seat rebuild.

I inquired with Corbin a few days ago and their Product Engineer replied to me. He said the V7 850 was a "popular bike" and they planned to develop a seat for it, and I should keep an eye on their "coming soon" page. corbin.com/projects/coming-soon/

But quite honestly, it will likely be several more months or even years before it becomes available, if ever.

Thank you! I spoke with a very nice lady at Corbin, too and got pretty much the same results. I will likely simply have to send the seat/pan to someone over the winter. 🤔
Darn shame, I put together a very nice virtual model with Corbin, online. 🤷‍♂️

Here are pics of the Corbin 'Gunfighter' that, unfortunately, will not fit the 2021-current V7. It is admittedly and attractive seat.

Attachments

• 20230804_165240.jpg
    20230804_165240.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 7
  • 20230804_165251.jpg
    20230804_165251.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 7
They will not, no. The frame and seat pan are much wider on the E5 V7-850. Are you willing to ship the seat to the lower 48?
As soon as the riding season ends, here (likely inside of the month), I can pull and ship my seat and measurements.
Ride Safely and Keep the Ruuber on the Bottom!
Art

I contacted Corbin again today and put a little more urgency in my message. Their engineer replied and said he would bring it up with the Corbin development team in their next meeting and hopefully they would approve it to begin development.

Last edited:
Back