RentAGuzzi Motorcycle Rentals & Tours – Los Angeles CA
  1. Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. In SoCal? See the Service tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work. Otherwise, be sure to click on the Store link also above for our 600+ product inventory, including many of our 100% Made-in-house-USA GT products and engine kits. We are still mostly a one man operation (not Amazon), so thanks in advance for your patience on orders. PLEASE refrain from emailing about your order Status, as you will get an email with tracking info when your order goes out; Email inquiries on orders slows everything down. Most General questions you may have are well answered on the Forum; Be sure to try a search and post there. We cannot answer questions direct unless it’s about something on the Store or that you have purchased from us. We do NOT have a phone number - We are online only - Do not email and tell us to call you. You will find us highly responsive via email on the Contact page with any questions on our products (only). We appreciate the consideration, understanding and your business... past and future. Also be sure to see our custom builds at GTMotoCycles.com or click the Service tab above.

Bellagio breather oil tank

Discussion in 'Griso-Bella Chat & Tech' started by Calijackalbob, Oct 12, 2017.

1. Calijackalbob

Calijackalbob Cruisin' Guzzisti

Hi guys.
    I've turned my Bellagio into a Cafe Racer with a V7 tank, which neccesitated removing the airbox and fitting pod filters.
    Here's a vid of my bike, can't post a photo at the mo, since photobuckaneers held everyone to ransom. (Suggestions for an alternative photo hosting site would be good!)

It runs great! sounds awesome with that induction roar, but thinking of fitting a small blow back oil bottle to the breather hose which currently goes to the atmosphere so I collect the oil which currently drips onto the ground, and routing the crank case gasses from the bottle straight into the pod filters to make it more attractive to Aussie inspectors when I ship it back home. Anyoneone here done that? Any advice apreciated.
    CJB.

2. Trout

Trout High Miler

Awesome job!!! There was a post recently in the (I think) Stelvio section about a catch can for the breather.

Only us old guys that were pulling wrenches in the 60's would know this: vehicles used to vent to the air.
    Chevy v-8's had a metal tube that ran down the back of the engine.
    When the rings started to go bad the bell housing, transmission & back would be covered with oil.
    Made changing clutches a real joy.

That's where the oil slick down the center of the road came from.
    Back then riding a bike was real fun especially going thru toll booths where hundreds of vehicles each day dumped oil.

john zibell likes this.
  3. borgmann

borgmann Tuned and Synch'ed

if you jam a Fiat flame trap Fiat 500 126 1500 Engine Oil Breather Brass Flame Trap. PART NUMBER: 4114059 - 7664172 down the breather pipe it will catch all airborne oil droplets and run them back into the crankcase. did it on my Bella , works a treat. do run the breather into the pod filters though .