RentAGuzzi Motorcycle Rentals & Tours – Los Angeles CA
  1. Ciao Guest - Be sure to check in on the GuzziTech Store, link/tab above. Thanks to your support, we will continue to bring to market our 100% Made-in-the-USA GT products here based on your input. Also note, we are subject to the delays of Italian made products this time of year, so thanks in advance for your patience on those orders... and PLEASE refrain from using the Contact form here to ask about your order Status, or questions best posted to the Forum or better yet, try a search. We cannot answer questions direct unless it’s about something you’ve purchased from us. We do not have a phone number; We are online only. You will find us highly responsive via the Contact form with any questions on our products (only). We appreciate the consideration, understanding and your business... past and future.
  2. Ciao Guest - Our Small Business discount... Now through December 15th, enjoy Free Priority Shipping (on most items) for any orders over $99 in our online Store linked above, use gtholidayfreeship99 code at checkout. We wish you the best for the Holiday Season.

Bellagio breather oil tank

Discussion in 'Griso-Bella Chat & Tech' started by Calijackalbob, Oct 12, 2017.

1. Calijackalbob

Calijackalbob Cruisin' Guzzisti

Hi guys.
    I've turned my Bellagio into a Cafe Racer with a V7 tank, which neccesitated removing the airbox and fitting pod filters.
    Here's a vid of my bike, can't post a photo at the mo, since photobuckaneers held everyone to ransom. (Suggestions for an alternative photo hosting site would be good!)

It runs great! sounds awesome with that induction roar, but thinking of fitting a small blow back oil bottle to the breather hose which currently goes to the atmosphere so I collect the oil which currently drips onto the ground, and routing the crank case gasses from the bottle straight into the pod filters to make it more attractive to Aussie inspectors when I ship it back home. Anyoneone here done that? Any advice apreciated.
    CJB.

2. Trout

Trout High Miler

Awesome job!!! There was a post recently in the (I think) Stelvio section about a catch can for the breather.

Only us old guys that were pulling wrenches in the 60's would know this: vehicles used to vent to the air.
    Chevy v-8's had a metal tube that ran down the back of the engine.
    When the rings started to go bad the bell housing, transmission & back would be covered with oil.
    Made changing clutches a real joy.

That's where the oil slick down the center of the road came from.
    Back then riding a bike was real fun especially going thru toll booths where hundreds of vehicles each day dumped oil.

john zibell likes this.