RentAGuzzi Motorcycle Rentals & Tours – Los Angeles CA
  1. Ciao Guest - Be sure to check in on the new products on the GuzziTech Store, link/tab above. Most items, like our limited production GT-Rx® Products, are 100% Made in the USA. Note we are still largely a one man operation, so thanks in advance for your patience. We do our best, but we are NOT Amazon, so do not expect that level of service... and PLEASE refrain from using the Contact form here to ask about your order status OR questions best posted to the Forum. We cannot offer personal support to your questions, problems or issues unless related to a product you bought from us here. NO phone calls can be made - please do not ask. We are online ONLY. Thank you for your understanding and business, past and future.
  2. This time of year is the silly Season for all things Moto. I am spending most ALL of my days answering questions about orders, rather than getting things boxed and shipped. So I can EITHER box and SHIP, or reply to the ~500+ daily emails I am fielding. It is taking me days to respond to questions where I get repetitive emails (with increased anger and frustration for both of us), burying me further. I am a one man operation with very little help, so PLEASE be patient. You WILL get shipping info when your order ships out via email from my online Store system. If you can refrain from using the Contact form or emails, it will help speed ALL order processing, if you must contact me, please do so by replying on your order email with number and details. Thanks for the understanding and business.

Centre stand for a 2007 Breva 1100

Discussion in 'BNS12 Chat & Tech' started by Wyatt3540, May 18, 2017.

1. Wyatt3540

Wyatt3540 Just got it firing!

so....really excited to finally get my first Guzzi, but here in Canada the Breva does not come with a centre stand as the norm.
    My bike shop has tried to source an oem stand but came back empty?
    Is there a oem from the US that will fit my Canadian model....some other forums state that the Stelvio centre stand will fit. I would hate to buy the wrong part and lose time and cash on delays, anyone have an answer?
    Cheers, Wyatt.

2. kiwi dave

kiwi dave GT Reference

It might not be so easy, as you will most likely require other parts too. The stand pivots on two plates, (part numbers #05433430 & #05432930) which are probably not present on your model either.

I looked at installing a center stand on a 1200 Sport years ago, and although others have done it, I decided it was too hard and sought an alternative way of getting the rear wheel off the ground.

3. john zibell

john zibell Moderator Staff Member GT Founder!

4. tobinh

tobinh Just got it firing!

That's strange, I bought a 2007 Breva 1100 new in Canada and it came with a centre stand.

5. nel

nel Cruisin' Guzzisti

Maybe the stand was delete because it touched down in corners or fouled the exhaust. bike doesnt need it shaft drive very heavy to lift on stand

6. tobinh

tobinh Just got it firing!

yes i understand why one might be removed, I was replying to the OP: "...here in Canada the Breva does not come with a centre stand..."