• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Griso suspension

plazmaniac

Just got it firing!
Lakemoor, Illinois, United States of America (the)
Greetings! I recently bought a 2016 Griso and have some questions/comments. The manual doesn’t offer much by way of suspension settings other the how to adjust them. I’ve set the spring fairly soft as it’s a pretty jarring ride and looking for thoughts on what collective settings I might make to improve that. 71779763002  C683B9CA 4D24 4004 9FF5 B1860A87A152 It’s still quite jarring. Haven’t messed with the front yet. I’m used to the single settings from my bikes from the past. I’ve looked for threads on this with no luck so far.

I’m looking also to extend the handlebars up and back around an inch. I’ve seen threads here but haven’t yet found a set that offers both up and back. There’s very little slack in the throttle cables and thinking that I might not even have an inch available without putting longer cables on?
This bike rocks for sure! Planted is an understatement. A bit of a stretch on the arms for much more then a 50 mile jaunt tho. Hoping extensions might relieve some of the wrist fatigue on the clutch side as well. Lots of questions and whole lot more to come. Thank you!

Search and read. Tons of info here. Below will get you started. Add your info to the Registry below also.

Hi! Welcome. Beautiful motorcycle.

Please realize that your motorcycle is “ancient” in terms of Italian machinery life cycles.

Most all accessories and aftermarket parts have long since been discontinued for this model. So, what I am trying to tell you here is that if you find what you are looking for, don’t hem and haw around the bush, grab it while you can because nobody is making stuff for these anymore. It simply isn’t economically viable to do so given the limited production, and the number still remaining on the road and the number that disappear from the working pool every year, never to return.

Congratulations on the griso. I have a 2017 model and finally got tired of getting beat up by the rear shock and bought the factory shock from Todd. They are listed in his store. Made a huge difference in comfort and handling. I highly recommend you purchase one of the shocks he sells for the griso.

Back