• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

GT-Modded new turn-key V9/7

I...

• LOVE this concept, I'd buy one regardless of price

Votes: 12 70.6%
  • Think it's great, but I'll just buy a stock V9 B/R

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • I like the new models as is.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not interested at all in the small block

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
V7III pump unit and Rail are the same part number as V9

Attachments

• V7 III Special 750 E4 2017 GU146-tank rail pump unit-1240.jpg
    V7 III Special 750 E4 2017 GU146-tank rail pump unit-1240.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 16
  • V9 Bobber 2017 (USA,CND) GU137-tank rail pump unit-1240.jpg
    V9 Bobber 2017 (USA,CND) GU137-tank rail pump unit-1240.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_0760-1240.jpg
    IMG_0760-1240.jpg
    132.2 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_0761-1240.jpg
    IMG_0761-1240.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_9440-1240.jpg
    IMG_9440-1240.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_9442-1240.jpg
    IMG_9442-1240.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 17
Probably, but not in cost for the end product.

The power differences are minimal if you are talking V7 III (ride both it and the V9 if you can). If you are comparing the V7 II to V9, there are valuable differences IMO.
The wheels do not interchange. If you like the V9 wheels, buy the V9.

V9 sales are pretty flat around the world. I believe that is the reason for the silly "Garage" build nonsense.
Best of luck with everything, sure you'll love whatever you end up with.

Thank you from your answer. I`ll propably go with V7 after all. I didn`t know the performance increase in V7II to V7III. I`ll change the wheels later to spoked if i still feel that way. Propably the V7III Classic OEM spoked wheels fit straight to Stone and vice versa.

Going to see both bikes on next monday, but only to show room. There is none used V7iii or V9 for sale right know (small markets in here). Hopefully there will come more for sale before summer ends. After reading all the comments and reviews, i don`t want to buy V7ii anymore.

One more quoestion; What are the "fueling issues" on V7iii ? I tried to google that but didn`t find what does it mean in practically ?

The fueling issues are from the factory tune to meet EPA standards which result in an engine that runs very lean.

Proper fueling will make the bike run better & last longer.
If you plan to change the exhaust or air filter then you will have to have the fueling corrected.

this is true will all new bikes not just Guzzi's.

Back