RentAGuzzi Motorcycle Rentals & Tours – Los Angeles CA
  1. Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. In SoCal? See the Service tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work. Otherwise, be sure to click on the Store link also above for our 600+ product inventory, including many of our 100% Made-in-house-USA GT products and engine kits. We are still mostly a one man operation (not Amazon), so thanks in advance for your patience on orders. PLEASE refrain from emailing about your order Status, as you will get an email with tracking info when your order goes out; Email inquiries on orders slows everything down. Most questions you may have are well answered on the Forum; Be sure to try a search and/or post on the Forum. We cannot answer questions direct unless it’s about something on the Store or that you have purchased from us. We do NOT have a phone number - We are online only - Do not email and tell us to call you. You will find us highly responsive via email on the Contact page with any questions on our products (only). We appreciate the consideration, understanding and your business... past and future. Also be sure to see our custom builds at GTMotoCycles.com or click the Service tab above.

GT-Rx® v2.0 Fender Elim Kit

Discussion in 'V7/V85/V9 Chat & Tech' started by GT-Rx®, Oct 12, 2017.

1. GT-Rx®

GT-Rx® Administrator Staff Member

All, for those considering a V7 Fender Elim Kit, my newest version will fit '09 to current V7 (Mk I-III) models with plastic rear fenders. Prototype only shown below, final version will be black powder-coated. I will offer it in two more modernized options, first as shown below in which you can run stock turns converted to run/stop/turn LEDs or Rizomas versions I'll have online soon, along with a single LED plate light or a CNC plate surround I offer HERE on this site or add the version with stop/turns HERE. Or run my favorite M-Pins HERE, along with the above surround or... The other version will utilize the same larger round LED brake light I have on the V9 kit shown HERE. These are 100% made-in-house on our new CNC-Plasma table at my shop @GTM in Orange, CA.

Thoughts/comments from those looking to buy? Please don't post of why you don't want one or why you don't like them.

image1.jpeg

cse likes this.
  2. Stradagene

Stradagene Cruisin' Guzzisti

Very nice! I was waiting for this after seeing the V9 fender eliminator.
    Can you do an install on Sunday?? :)

Poppe likes this.
  3. GT-Rx®

Thanks Chris, so you would want one with the same round LED brake light as my V9 kit?
    M-F install only. ;)

Poppe likes this.
  4. GR1

GR1 Tuned and Synch'ed

Compatible with H&B rear rack ('16 v7ii stone)?

5. GT-Rx®

I would need to verify the turn signal positioning to the rack, but I believe it should work.

6. GR1

GR1 Tuned and Synch'ed

Excellent. Well it'll be on my list then but a handful of more important (to me) things to do first (so realistically it'll be a few months probably). Looks clean, well done

7. SirIzak

SirIzak Just got it firing!

Looks great! Is there still any storage under the seat with this installed?

8. GT-Rx®

Yes. Still retains it, arguably even more since it's now just a flat shelf.

Poppe likes this.
  9. GT-Rx®

Our GTM Guzzi V7 Fender Elim Kit for all '09-17 models. v2.1 shown with Rizoma Iride running/brake/turns and CNC plate surround light. v2.2 will utilize our 2.75" LED brake light and #motogadgetpin turns. All available here on our online Store soon. 100% made in house @ GTMotocycles

IMG_2417.JPG

T_Guzzi and Poppe like this.
  10. Migs

Migs Just got it firing!

Been looking for something like this lately. What's the license plate bolt mounting distance? Assume it's designed for a US plate. I'm in Canada and I think our plates are slightly different. I've had to drill a few of my plates over the years.

11. Poppe

Poppe Cruisin' Guzzisti

This is so dope with that surround light. If I could some how get the round light to work along with the Moto Guzzi rack I'm installing, I'd die. But I don't think that's possible, so the MotoGadet's are perfect! I'm pumped.

12. GT-Rx®

Since we make them in house now, I can tweak the design fairly easily for a few more $'s. Ping me direct email; Todd at GuzziTech.com

Poppe likes this.
  13. GT-Rx®

Are you asking if the two Rizoma lights shown would fit the stock rack below? I would say for sure no, but I might have a solution. Write me direct email when you are ready.

IMG_2427.JPG

Poppe likes this.
  14. Poppe

Poppe Cruisin' Guzzisti

Well the goal would be to get a circular light like your V9, but while doing a tail tidy. This might not work though since it doesn't have anywhere to attach, I'm guessing. Otherwise, if I can't do that, the goal would be to do something like your Rizoma lights or something like that - all with the goal of being visible with the rack installed and some packs on the side for traveling!

I'll shoot you an email when I get closer to being able to get the kit to see what the options are and what you might think is a good solution.

15. GT-Rx®

Gotcha, well the tidy and round LED is easy. Just fitting the turns might be the challenge, however I know we can resolve that also, if nothing else with my plate light surround like this one here; http://www.guzzitech.com/store/product/led-plate-light-surround-with-turn-signals/

Poppe likes this.
  16. Poppe

Poppe Cruisin' Guzzisti

This is great news. And that's a great idea too! I've always had my eye on those plate lights you have.

17. GT-Rx®

v2.2 Fender Elim Kit with our larger round LED brake light for those asking. Shown with Stone and Racer seat. Thoughts from those buying?

5CE763DD-692B-47CB-B3EE-2278D44CD82E.jpeg

18. Poppe

Poppe Cruisin' Guzzisti

I really can't say enough how great this kit looks with that brake light.

19. jws8439

jws8439 Just got it firing!

They look great! Any idea when these will be available for purchase on the site?

Poppe likes this.
  20. GT-Rx®

I should have them online next week. They are at the powder-coater now. Which version do you want?

Poppe likes this.