• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

GTM V7 Mk I-III 2>1 SS Exhaust System

GTM®

Administrator
Staff member
GT di Razza Pura
Check our full stainless 2>1 on your '09-15 V7 or V7 II !! Built on paid order only. Click on pic below for details or contact me direct email to order; Todd at GuzziTech.com

file

Last edited:
Re: GT Stainless 2 Into 1 System

GT-Rx said:
Pat, not looking good... we hit a major snag in the design. I might have to pull this off the table for now. I'll be in touch with those who ordered direct.

That's a bummer. If the 2 into doesn't work we'll talk about some Mistrals or ................? Thanks for the quick reply Todd. Was it tuning or fit?

Pat

fireflyr said:
That's a bummer. If the 2 into doesn't work we'll talk about some Mistrals or ................? Thanks for the quick reply Todd. Was it tuning or fit?
Major bummer. Fit issue. Trying to get the muffler exit location where it looks & works decently has proven beyond challenging. There is little space to work with, and the frame bracing underneath makes it near impossible. I'll work on it again in a few months.

GT-Rx said:
fireflyr said:
Major bummer. Fit issue. Trying to get the muffler exit location where it looks & works decently has proven beyond challenging. There is little space to work with, and the frame bracing underneath makes it near impossible. I'll work on it again in a few months.

Crap, this is not so good news huh Todd. I'm assuming you'll be contacting those of us who put deposits in shortly. Any chance you would consider fabricating a classic style exhaust again for those who would be interested in that as an alternative? As seen in this post: https://www.guzzitech.com/forum/topic?t=5365&p=58834 If so, I would definitely be game.

Yes, I'll be in touch with those who deposited shortly.

I can certainly do the slip-ons shown in that link sooner then later. From now on, I'm going to do limited run batches for all of my pipe offerings, so if you see it posted, let me know ASAP.

ZardV72 1 1 ZardV72 1 2 Re: GT Stainless 2 Into 1 System

An update for those interested and still waiting. I am still proceeding with development in the next few months, however as a dealer of Zard, I am investigating a possible order-only of their 2-1 system (shown below). Cost will be approx ~$1399. Fuel modification is strongly recommended (GT-Rx re-flash).
Contact me direct e-mail for more info or to order; Todd at GuzziTech.com

Thanks Todd. Looks pretty sweet. Do you have any specs for the system, weight, DB Killer, etc?What would be total cost with reflash? Any claimed performance gains? My questions are mostly out of curiousity, I know I can't afford this right now, but maybe some time down the line.

tonUPRacer said:
Thanks Todd. Looks pretty sweet. Do you have any specs for the system, weight, DB Killer, etc?What would be total cost with reflash? Any claimed performance gains? My questions are mostly out of curiousity, I know I can't afford this right now, but maybe some time down the line.
I'll have more details soon. All Zards come with removable db-killers. Since this system was developed for a V7 Racer to be used competitively, I imagine there is dyno-documented gains.
I'll post more info as I have it.

I'll be again working on my custom 2-1 after the first if the year. For now, the Zard system will be offered as paid pre-order only as a group buy (3-5 total systems needed) for $1399. Delivery would be before Xmas. Contact me direct to order.

I see the Zard 2-1 is on a 2013 v7 racer - single throttle body.
I have a 2012 with dual throttles. Is the Zard 2-1 designed to work with either system or just the 2013 year?
Thanks.

I will verify with Zard, but it should as there is no difference between the models as to exhaust port and mount locations.

Yes, just confirmed this will fit '09 to current V7's, all models. I can put an order in for early January delivery on paid orders. Contact me direct e-mail to order; Todd at GuzziTech.com

I will also begin my full 2-1 stainless system after the first of the year.

Ok guys, now's the time for anyone interested in the Zard 2-1. They have built just a few at my request, and not sure when they will do any more. Price is $1399 + shipping. Contact me direct email to order today (paid orders only); Todd at GuzziTech.com

bdcfe said:
Makarushka,

Your bike looks great. I love the tasteful little details like the white springs and de badging. Was that a red front brake line I spotted?

Thank you. Yes, the brake line is red but unlike the rest, this wasnt't planned -- it's just what I had that fit when I upgraded to the Brembo RCS master. This line will go when I change the caliper to the four-pad one due to the different banjo orientation, but I think I'll make it red on purpose this time :)

Did you install a Brembo RCS19? and what Caliper are you going to?
I have the Brembo RCS19 on my Griso and it's awesome but was afraid it would be too much for the V7 Single small rotor.

Exhaust looks great!
Chris

makarushka said:
bdcfe said:
Makarushka,

Your bike looks great. I love the tasteful little details like the white springs and de badging. Was that a red front brake line I spotted?

Thank you. Yes, the brake line is red but unlike the rest, this wasnt't planned -- it's just what I had that fit when I upgraded to the Brembo RCS master. This line will go when I change the caliper to the four-pad one due to the different banjo orientation, but I think I'll make it red on purpose this time :)

Back