RentAGuzzi Motorcycle Rentals & Tours – Los Angeles CA
  1. Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. In SoCal? See the Service tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work. Otherwise, be sure to click on the Store link also above for our 600+ product inventory, including many of our 100% Made-in-house-USA GT products and engine kits. We are still mostly a one man operation (not Amazon), so thanks in advance for your patience on orders. PLEASE refrain from emailing about your order Status, as you will get an email with tracking info when your order goes out; Email inquiries on orders slows everything down. Most General questions you may have are well answered on the Forum; Be sure to try a search and post there. We cannot answer questions direct unless it’s about something on the Store or that you have purchased from us. We do NOT have a phone number - We are online only - Do not email and tell us to call you. You will find us highly responsive via email on the Contact page with any questions on our products (only). We appreciate the consideration, understanding and your business... past and future. Also be sure to see our custom builds at GTMotoCycles.com or click the Service tab above.

GTM 2>1 left side exhaust

Discussion in 'Loop & Tonti' started by GT-Rx®, Jan 23, 2018.

1. GT-Rx®

GT-Rx® Administrator Staff Member

For those who have been en/inquiring... Our 2>1 big block round or square head Tonti left side underbody or left side exit exhaust system for sidecar owners. Below is our prototype and dyno charts for this design. Stock 2-2 vs GT 2>1.

6E4CB7D7-CEB7-45E7-858D-B6079E04AF7F.jpeg BFC2524F-0B1B-45B7-9093-26490F874ABC.jpeg 83DAA1FF-A9AD-4344-8A43-48B155DD3048.jpeg
    A8645263-2485-4F6C-B05C-9305684BFC67.jpeg

groundhog105 likes this.
  2. groundhog105

groundhog105 Cruisin' Guzzisti GT Site Contributor!

Wow. That is a great result Todd. Wish you had developed this before I bought the Zard system.

GT-Rx® likes this.
  3. GT-Rx®

Irony in that I hadn't planned on building one, but had it on my V7-11 at the SD Rally. Once I posted it on social media, everyone started asking, so I built three. I have one left.

4. Aldo

Aldo Just got it firing!

Been looking for a 2-1 system for my round-head hot rod. Would like to keep my center stand though. How much does something like this run?

5. GT-Rx®

I can do custom work, but priced accordingly. US Steel costs have just went up as well. Contact me direct email for pricing, but see the online Store for a general idea on 2>1 pricing as a general idea.