• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

How many of us are there on this forum?

Long term plan I know but pretty determined to get across to Mandello del Lario for the 100th anniv in 2021. Assuming Guzzi are still in business by then.
Would like to take my Guzzi, whatever I have at the time. At present have a V9.
Would seem to be a low risk mount for a bloke who will have just retired in 2021.
Was talking to a guy at the last Phillip Island GP and he reckoned the Guzzi club of Vic will put something together.
Any idea what the dates might be for the celebrations?
Any thoughts people?

Stephen D, Snug Tasmania
Guzzi V9
XT 250
MZ ETZ 250

Long term plan I know but pretty determined to get across to Mandello del Lario for the 100th anniv in 2021. Assuming Guzzi are still in business by then.
Would like to take my Guzzi, whatever I have at the time. At present have a V9.
Would seem to be a low risk mount for a bloke who will have just retired in 2021.
Was talking to a guy at the last Phillip Island GP and he reckoned the Guzzi club of Vic will put something together.
Any idea what the dates might be for the celebrations?
Any thoughts people?

Hello Stephen!

I was in Mandello for the 75th Raduno in 1996 ... it was quite the party! I hope to make it for the 100th in 2021 as well.
It's a good idea to book hotel and such about a year out from the date, whenever that is announced. I ended up sleeping in my rental car because I didn't know then that I'd actually get there for the event. It would be wonderful to go there with my own bike, but the costs of shipping it around are rather high.

G

Come along to the SA/Vic Guzzi weekend in Penola on the Labour Day long weekend 10-12 March to sample a few reds...

Penola.png

Hi Finn,
Welcome to MotoGuzzi,
You are now officially hooked.
Next step is to hook up with the Guzzi Frats here in Adelaide. We love that road too !
Maybe we'll drop in to visit John L !!!

Dave 0423 498 781

Hi Dave, you guys are welcome to drop in any time, I've been meaning to catch with the Frats, is there any where you post your rides?
I've got a friend over from the UK at the moment and we are off to the Island for the Classic next week but other that that I'm usually around most of the time 'cos I'm a retired old fart.

John.

Hi Dave, you guys are welcome to drop in any time, I've been meaning to catch with the Frats, is there any where you post your rides?
I've got a friend over from the UK at the moment and we are off to the Island for the Classic next week but other that that I'm usually around most of the time 'cos I'm a retired old fart.

John.
Cheers John,
enjoy PI.
Come on a ride with us - or even better show us your favorite road and then ur a Frat forever. You have my #. Give me a bell.
Same goes for any Guzzisti in South Oz or visiting
Abite in Collies

Dave

Cheers John,
enjoy PI.
Come on a ride with us - or even better show us your favorite road and then ur a Frat forever. You have my #. Give me a bell.
Same goes for any Guzzisti in South Oz or visiting
Abite in Collies

Dave

Will do Dave, I'll get in touch when I get back from the Island.
John
'Abite in Collies'??, couldn't find it on google.

Back