• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

How many of us are there on this forum?

Me to, from Berowra NSW
I'm a recent arrival to this forum and its invaluable information.
Recently purchased an 08 Griso only 1100km, after many years away from bikes.
It seems to have missed the issues that some others have suffered but I will keep my eyes and ears open.
Unlike some I have never had any problems with Guzzi’s.

Probably shouldn’t have said that.

Another Guzzi-less one who just dropped by to say G'day
While work is at a standstill & the rain just wont stop...
I'm currently on that ol blue Caponord seen around Mackay
& Sarina in C.Qld. Feel free to stop & yarn...
'Hope to get back to guzzi one day...

Hi, Gregg from Sydney reporting in. I own a 2000 V11 Greenie, a 2002 Scura with a Magni fairing, an anniversary EV-80 and a 850 Griso. Hope to see you out there !

Hi All
About time we updated this,I've been doing FIFO for the last 2 years and hope the
next project is nearer to home.
Brisbane is the home base right now for 4 days a fortnight, thursday to sunday.
So if you're in Bris and doing sfa this sunday, 14th august come for a ride.
leave BP servo Blacksoil 8 am.
A few favorite road and a couple of new ones.
probably 400 klm for the day.
later swagzz

Oi! I'm new here too, well actually I'm back after a few years wandering in the wilderness.
Had a Cali stone (5th Guzzi) '04 to '07. Really wanted a Ghezzi-Brian Fionda but exchange rates went bad. Bought a Ducati Hypermotard instead, same suspension, wheels, brakes but the engine was mounted wrong and had a chain thingy. Went mad, sold it in '09 to fund a TSS RS500 project, gone even madderer as I haven't ridden in 2 and a half years.

Doing the rounds of finance and bullshizer, Bellagio retro or Bella Fionda? Don't know yet but the Mandello Marrow in my bones is very restless.

Cheers

Hey there
Southside of Brisbane here with a sweet little V7Classic [white of course]. If you see me round pull me over [somewhere near a coffee shop] for a chat.

Cheers for now Stephen

Gidday everyone in Oz
I'll tell you all a Guzzi storey.You probably know the ending.
I was looking at buying a touring bike and the Guzzi got my attention, I was unsure. But when I was in the drive through bottle shop a bloke on a Guzzi pulled up next to me,so I asked him what he thought of his bike. Well after that I went and bought my Norge. I wish now I got his details. He has the same interests as me Guzzi's and drinking.

I have been watching our Australian forum with enthusiasm, but it seems us Ozzies are reluctant to chat. Anyway is there anyone else in Newcastle with a Guzzi that wants to go riding with our work riding club? I am sick of sitting at my own table for lunch (Italian bike table) haha just joking, there is too many at the Jap table. Friends are always welcome and generally we have more friends than members attending.

Due to a lack of Guzzi friends to ride with and without disgracing myself, in desperation I actually went on a Triump car club run, yes i was the only, very lonely bike rider, but they welcomed me very well. Done a run around the western side of the lake (maybe a bit slow for bikes), lunch was great, had a good day.
Maybe we start doing something for ourselves, what do you think? Then we can repay the favour and invite those that welcome us to there events, to ours. Who is up for the fun and the challenge?
Squardy

Hey Ghezzi
I am in Hillcrest just down the road from you
Stephen

Hi, I thought I was the only one in Newcastle with a guzzi, I am at Wallsend.

Gary.

Hi all, new to the site and Guzzi's. Actually came across Guzzi's by accident 4 weeks ago at an Aprilia Tuono launch. Saw the Griso on the showroom floor and got talking to the sales guys from the dealership. Two days later to a Griso 8V for a test ride and then purchased the Griso 8V SE. All I can say what an awesome machine and it's nice not seeing one every corner you turn.

Just wanted to also thank those in this forum who have already assisted me with my inquiry's and been so willing to share and impart their knowledge and experience.

I am in Melbourne, Taylors Hill -NW Melbourne. :lol:

swagzz said:
Hi All
About time we updated this,I've been doing FIFO for the last 2 years
later swagzz

I have a FIFO Tshirt, but mine sais Fit In Or Fuck Off, not fly in fly out :lol:

FIFO !! Ha, that brings back memories. Caused a lot of serious consternation amongst some members of a certain club for senior riders some years back when a particular branch started wearing FIFO patches.

Just for a laugh on a fast ride one day out in the boonies, one of our lady riders reckoned that we should have a KUFO patch made meaning Keep Up or ...... She was only poking fun at the other branch.

The whole FIFO/KUFO thing was all in jest but you should have seen the stir it caused within the ranks, one branch actually split down the middle with the leather and bandana cruiser folk on one side and the smartly dressed gentleman tourer's on the other.

It was a bit disgraceful !! :lol: :lol:

Let me guess; the leather and bandana crowd (i.e. the independent rebels and outlaws) were wanting everyone else to conform? Sounds like the Useless Sissies gay pirate faction in action.

Hi Busman & Ghezzi
I'm just down the road at Archerfield,
I usually organize a ride when I'm back on my weekend off so I'll drop
you a message of whats happening.
last one was out to the Bunya's ,700 klm's for the day.

Back