• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Is the T3 extinct ?

Fiat500

Cruisin' Guzzisti
The T3 was one of Moto Guzzi best sellers so the question is, have they all been turned into cafe racers ?
Have been trying to find just a nice clean example for awhile now with no luck so please tell me you still see standard T3's out there.

The T3 was one of Moto Guzzi best sellers so the question is, have they all been turned into cafe racers ?
Have been trying to find just a nice clean example for awhile now with no luck so please tell me you still see standard T3's out there.

One belonging to a customer on my lift right now getting a full rewire and top-end rebuild. Another waiting for me to "get around to it", probably this Winter. My friend Lance has one also. All three are fairly standard, not cafe'd.

I see Robert there are a few Guzzi's for sale in Spain on the carandclassic site etc. I have been trying to find a bike in the US or UK just for the ease of shipping but if I did find a bike in Spain it can't be that hard to ship to NZ ?

Also try www.milanuncios.com. There are a few there for sale, under MOTOR select Motos then under MARCA select Moto Guzzi, MODELO Select T3, then BUSCAR. There are a few for sale private and trade. You could also try Motos Caparros (motoguzzibarcelona.com). He is the longest established dealer in Spain.

I see Robert there are a few Guzzi's for sale in Spain on the carandclassic site etc. I have been trying to find a bike in the US or UK just for the ease of shipping but if I did find a bike in Spain it can't be that hard to ship to NZ ?

Fiat500.

Shipping is easy.

Importing may be a headache, depending on NZ customs and excise regulations. AND local vehicle registration licensing and road use rules.

Importing my '78 Lemans (see avatar) into the USA in 1985 was a breeze.
Had to get a list of parts that needed to be changed "from an approved source" then have a local dealer install and attest that the parts had been installed. Produce all relevant documentation at the local DMV to register 'Ms Raspberry". No emission check and cursory road worthiness / safety checks for motorcycles in 1985.

Friends tell me USA vehicle import regulations are a lot stricter these days.

Bottom line check your countries import regs.

Thanks Blakbird.
There is no real problem importing into New Zealand but you must have a copy of the ownership papers from seller. After that you pay 15% tax on the combined purchase and freight costs followed by the cost of compliance and fitness checks to put it on the road.
If bike is from a country that drives on the right you may have to change the headlight to dip in the other direction.
Robert, I had a look at some T3's for sale in Spain. At least there was a few to chose from but asking prices in Euro made it not cost effective to import, still looks like the US/UK is my best bet to find a bike.

Last edited:
Back