• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

SoCal V7/V9 Ride - April 30th

OK, see those tomorrow at 8:30am at the Coffee Bean Malibu. You'll turn in on Cross Creek Rd off PCH (be sure to fuel up at the Shell on the corner of PCH/Cross Creek), and just past the Starbucks (on right), turn left and ride the to the back of the parking lot to the Bean. Usually a handful of bikes and cool cars in the back lot (meet spot for many).
These will be the two ride options, which we can figure out which is first or last for those coming back this way. Ride will end at Vino V Wines.
If Malibu is way out of the way, and/or if anyone wants to meet along the way or in Ojai, post below and we'll pick a location and ETA there.

Please post if you for sure be riding... I need a head count.

Opt 1 (Trip to Ojai); https://goo.gl/maps/jMpi5ABN2v92
Opt 2 (Return trip); https://goo.gl/maps/nrLpJXvmRDm

Ok, we ride. See those that can make it at 8:30. Kickstands up at 9. I'll be on the red tank V9/7.

Well, we had about as perfect of a day as possible. Perfect weather, temps and zero winds! 287 miles for me in epic-moto-land, six riders in total... The V9/7 did a bang up job today; Funny having the knee-down sportbike guys I waved past, always peering at me in their mirrors for nearly the length of 33. ;)

We might be able to squeeze in one more ride before it gets silly hot inland, otherwise we can schedule one in Oct or Nov.
Great meeting everyone! Good times to those that made it guys... kudos.

I didn't take many pics, but others did. Look forward to seeing them. Post away guys.

Pic below is on Rt.33 ~15 miles North of Ojai. Everything was as green as I've ever seen it!
IMG 0818
IMG 0826

Thank you Todd for setting up the ride, way to show those sport bike knee draggers who owns the Maricopa Hwy! I can't wait to see the Go-Pro of the Scrambler. Until the next time the V7 riders meet up (hopefully closer to Orange County), here’s to good times, good people, and to a fun ride! Photos coming soon.

Good time/my pleasure guys. Look forward to more pics (and a video!) here... and check in on the new thread I posted about where to next.

Back