RentAGuzzi Motorcycle Rentals & Tours – Los Angeles CA
  1. Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. In SoCal? See the Service tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work. Otherwise, be sure to click on the Store link also above for our 600+ product inventory, including many of our 100% Made-in-house-USA GT products and engine kits. We are still mostly a one man operation (not Amazon), so thanks in advance for your patience on orders. PLEASE refrain from emailing about your order Status, as you will get an email with tracking info when your order goes out; Email inquiries on orders slows everything down. Most General questions you may have are well answered on the Forum; Be sure to try a search and post there. We cannot answer questions direct unless it’s about something on the Store or that you have purchased from us. We do NOT have a phone number - We are online only - Do not email and tell us to call you. You will find us highly responsive via email on the Contact page with any questions on our products (only). We appreciate the consideration, understanding and your business... past and future. Also be sure to see our custom builds at GTMotoCycles.com or click the Service tab above.

Speedo mod and dart screen

Discussion in 'V7/V85/V9 Chat & Tech' started by David Felton, Aug 12, 2017.

1. David Felton

David Felton Just got it firing!

Anybody lower their speedometer and tach on a v7 classic and fit a dart screen or any other fairing on? Working on my 2012 and was curious as to options to flatten out the front end to get more of a cafe look.

2. kiwi dave

kiwi dave GT Reference

3. David Felton

David Felton Just got it firing!

4. Stradagene

Stradagene Cruisin' Guzzisti

I also have the headlight/instrument bracket installed on my bike. I wish one could fit the stock V7 Racer screen with the headlamp/instrument dropping bracket. I was hoping someone here would post a solution.

Poppe likes this.