• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Spine Registry & Pic Thread

GTM®

Administrator
Staff member
GT di Razza Pura
This section had none, so it was time... enjoy. Post your VIN# and related on this thread, and I'll add it to below:

MGS-01:

VIN#ZGULRRA004M10009 - Adrian Dunham - Mangatawhiri, Auckland NZ - D.O.P. 07.15 - Pics HERE
VIN#ZGULRRA004M10010 - Robin G. Sharman (aka GuzzBun) - Derby, England - D.O.P. ? - Pics
VIN#ZGULRRA004M10016 - O.O. - Torrance, CA - SOLD at Auction to ? - 1.13.23 - Pic HERE
VIN#ZGULRRA004M10041 - Jim Henderson (aka Helicopter Jim) - Chilliwack, BC - D.O.P. ? - Pic
VIN#ZGULRRA004M10043 - Adrian Dunham - Mangatawhiri, Auckland NZ - D.O.P. ?
VIN#ZGULRRA004M10051 - Marty Burks (aka Quattrovalvole) - Northern, CA - D.O.P. ? - Comments/Pics
VIN#ZGULRRA004M10088 - Adrian Dunham - Mangatawhiri, Auckland NZ - D.O.P. ? - Pic HERE

ZGULRRA004M10016

V11S:

VIN#ZGUKRAKR2YM112722 - @jwtucker - Philadelphia, PA - D.O.P. ? - Pic HERE
VIN#ZHUKR0000YM112895 - @Casper - Maribo, Denmark - Imported from the Netherlands - D.O.P. ? - Pic HERE
VIN#ZGUKRAKX3M114968 - John J - Riverside, CA
VIN#ZGUKRAKR13M115121 - SALVAGE - Sun Valley, CA - 2.24

V11S Coppa Italia:

VIN#ZGUKTC0254M111268 - SALVAGE - Kansas City, KS - 12.20

V11LM:

VIN#ZGUKTC00X3M111134 - SALVAGE - Martinez, CA - 5.22
VIN#ZGUKRAKR32M114695 - @gmc28 - North Plains, OR - D.O.P. ? - Pic HERE
VIN#ZGUKRAKR12M114730 - @gmc28 - North Plains, OR - D.O.P. ? - Pic HERE

Centauro:

VIN#ZGUKKAKK7VM111679 - @scottmastrocinque - Findlay, OH - D.O.P. 1.6.17 - Pics HERE

Daytona - RS:

VIN#ZGUKLAKLATM11154 - Rolfe Ellem - Georgetown QLD, AUS - D.O.P. ? - Pics?
VIN#ZGUKLAK9VM111267 - @blackcat - City, State? - D.O.P. ? - O.O. ? - Pic HERE

Daytona 1000:

VIN#ZGUKAAKA0PM300011 - @Mark Getrow - Vancouver, CAN - D.O.P. 1.22 - Pic HERE

1100 Sport carb & 1100i:

VIN#ZGUKEAKE5SM100029 - Andreas Boehme @MedicAndy - Willow Spring, NC, USA - D.O.P. 12.16 - O.O. ? - Pics HERE
VIN#ZGUKEAKEXTM100142 - Andreas Boehme @MedicAndy - Willow Spring, NC, USA - D.O.P. 12.16 - Pics HERE
VIN#ZGUKEAKE1TM100174 - Paul C. @blakbird - Alpharetta, GA, USA - D.O.P. 4.13. Pic to follow
VIN#ZGUKEAKE0TM100196 - Andreas Boehme @MedicAndy – Willow Spring, NC, USA – D.O.P. 6.21.19 O.O. ?- Pics HERE
VIN#ZGUKEAKE1TM100207 - Andreas Boehme @MedicAndy - Raleigh, NC - D.O.P. 4.6.20 - Pic HERE
VIN#ZGUKFAKF2VM111709 - Andreas Boehme @MedicAndy - Willow Spring, NC - D.O.P. 11.16
VIN#ZGUKFAKFATM111777 - Peter Carr - Brisbane AUS - D.O.P. 10.96
VIN#ZGUKFAKFXVM112073 - Andreas Boehme @MedicAndy - Willow Spring, NC - D.O.P. 01.17
VIN#ZGUKFAKF9VM112095 - Alan Mayes - Tullahoma, TN, USA - D.O.P. 09.16
VIN#ZGUKFAKF2VM112102 - @Daville - City?, PA - D.O.P. ? - Pic HERE
VIN#ZGUKFAKF4VM112439 - Andreas Boehme @MedicAndy - Willow Spring, NC - D.O.P. 7.16
VIN#ZGUKFAKF5VM112448 - Fire/Salvaged - O.O. ? - 1.17 - N.C.

Me on the AP Press Event MGS-01 at Barber Motorsports Park;
WebLg-MGS01-19-LTR.jpg

Forum member Phillipe D's 1100 Sport Hack & Co;

PhillipeDSp11Hack

Last edited:
Sure rub it in that you were riding my bike. I hope you were taking good care of it.
That side car rig is a trip. I have a Daytona that I want to turn into a old fashioned cafe bike.
Maybe I should forget that idea and go with a side car rig.

And here was me thinking I'd escaped from the spine-framed models! Bikes with "interesting" handling when negotiating bumps at higher speeds. like over 180kph.

DSC00386.jpg

SueonV11front.jpg

GrahamNZ said:

I was going to ask if that was you on the V11, but the image filename answered the question ... unless you were that boy called Sue ;)

MynewblackGuzziinAMPSshowroom.jpg

The starting point of Guzzi ownership. The bike was delivered to my home in a crate. Just as well, because if I'd ridden it the 700km from shop to home I'd never have made it - faulty battery and relays.

Dan , really like your Daytona, is it a 1993? I have one very much like it. How long have you owned it and do you ride it much? What mods are on the bike? Sorry for all the questions but have always had a soft spot for the Daytonas.

Billd said:
Dan , really like your Daytona, is it a 1993? I have one very much like it. How long have you owned it and do you ride it much? What mods are on the bike? Sorry for all the questions but have always had a soft spot for the Daytonas.

Every Daytona 1000 in the US is a 1993 model. I've had it since new. Mods? Not many: exhaust (staintune), stacks and pods, P8 chip, rear tire fender (a must). Problems? Very few, but I've recently changed out the gears to chain after the rather serious problem of a shattered oil pump giming gear. The thing only has around 30,000 miles; I don't ride it nearly as much as I used to (or I'd like to).

It is an enjoyable thing to ride, but isn't the best touring bike Guzzi has made. This is what the touring package looks like (that small pouch on the bars) when I take it out for a ride of more than one day:

photo011.JPG

That's a very nice pic .... speed's to the left on a road curving to the right :)

Very nice. I am slowly fixing up a '93 Daytona as you may know that needs a bit of work like the forks and an oil leak corrected. I am also considering making it a cafe bike as well, but I don't want to butcher it so I am focusing on doing it in a bolt off/bolt on way. My replacement GSXR forks will have a top clamp with handle bar mounts and I want to replace the fairing with the twin headlights as you did. I am torn on this all as I find the bike beautiful as is but I am not sure I can ride it as far as I want with the stock bars position. Raising the bars is limited by the fairing so it may have to go. But if I do this right I will always be able to go back so it's ok. I also want a more extreme exhaust set up, hopefully a two into one. And eventually I want to convert it to wire spoke wheels. But first I need to get it running again with no leaks, from the fork seals or engine/trans. Funny thing is the friend I bought it from took good care of it but it still needs a bit of work. Any way, I like what you did with yours. What did you use for a speedo? Your mirrors seem functional but out of place. Is that an Aztec head light set up?

The speedo/tach is a Acewell 2803 with S4 cable from http://www.Electrosport.com and the headlight is from http://www.flyncycle.com/ but you can get the same headlight from a bunch of different people. Electrosport sells it too, even a HID model, but I already had one when I ordered the speedo. If you become their facebook friend you can then put in "FACEBOOKFAN" coupon on their website and get 10% off. I made the headlight mount from some scrap headlight ears and some aluminum strap since I didn't want to pay $100 or more for a headlight mount.
I
DSCF1036.jpg

DSCF1042.jpg

Moto510 said:
different tail and exhaust experiment
I like it! Nice.

Below is David A's/JediOne G&B Pro Thunder Racer. Just revived after his "Agricultural experimentation" at Laguna Seca. Enjoy.

DAGBPT 1 DAGBPT 2 DAGBPT 3

Last edited:
Thats a really beautiful job - i assume you've removed the cush drive?

May I ask - where did you get the muffler, also the left switch block?

Very nice!
regards
Ragman
;)

Back