• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

V7 III - Has arrived

In my experience, the dealers are the last ones to know about availability and pricing. When I got my V7II Stone, I went to my dealer, handed him a check, and said "trust me, you'll be able to order these in a few days."

I don't feel like it's worth the extra money over a V7 II, just 4 horsepower and a few tinkers and aesthetics... I'll take that leather strap though. I'll definitely be purchasing one when it's out.

Trout, looks like the special and racer (non base models) get a double clock. Still a bummer about the stone!
I agree. I like all the refinements, especially the new motor, but not having a tacho would stop me from switching from my '16 Stone to the new one. I shudder to think how much it would cost to install a double-clock from the Special onto a new Stone.

Trout, looks like the special and racer (non base models) get a double clock. Still a bummer about the stone!
Thanks for pointing that out. I would've guessed they left the single gauge for cost reasons. The V9 has a digital RPM read out via Mode switch, and two programmable shift lights; first for "ideal" fuel economy and second for max RPM/redline.

Thanks for pointing that out. I would've guessed they left the single gauge for cost reasons. The V9 has a digital RPM read out via Mode switch, and two programmable shift lights; first for "ideal" fuel economy and second for max RPM/redline.

Todd,

I guess that's a good compromise, but I'm very attached to my analog tach, much easier to read than any digital tach I've ever ridden with (and the digi just can't keep up sometimes).

I would be eager to go see it when it comes to my dealer in 2017 either way. I might not be trading in my v7II anytime soon, but I've recently identified a potential head gasket (area) oil weep so who knows!

The new blue is a striking color and the Anniversary is stunning. The hemi head may improve mileage, but if the claimed HP is 52, that is the same as what was written on the Certificate of Origin for my Stornello. Having said that, the only time I've missed more HP was the time I was trying to pass a semi while he was doing 75.

The V7 III Stone has been retailed at € 7,355 and the V7 III Special will be € 7,955. The V7 III Racer and V7 III Anniversario have not been priced yet.

I'm likin' those valve covers with the bolt-on plug covers (I assume). Are they retro-fittable to a V7S with the cheesy plastic plug covers?

On one hand I am happy that MG are developing the model...on the other I worry about the availability of spares long term for my 2014 Mk 1 with 1TB....so many models, each with a short life.
Just wish they would fit some better rear view mirrors with longer stems - a simple thing to do.
AndyB

I'm likin' those valve covers with the bolt-on plug covers (I assume). Are they retro-fittable to a V7S with the cheesy plastic plug covers?
They may bolt on and hold oil, but I think they will look very odd as the new hemi-head is VERY large in size compared to the heron head used up through 2016. When I pull mine next, I'll sit it on my V7 II and post a pic or two.

On one hand I am happy that MG are developing the model...on the other I worry about the availability of spares long term for my 2014 Mk 1 with 1TB....so many models, each with a short life.
Just wish they would fit some better rear view mirrors with longer stems - a simple thing to do.
AndyB
All I could see in the OEM mirrors were my elbows. My dealer recommended the Aprilia Caponord mirrors - same shape as on the Stelvio, but longer stem. They work for me.

Moto Guzzi displayed the new 2017 Moto Guzzi V7III for the first time in the US last weekend at IMS Chicago. The best-selling Moto Guzzi model since 2009 is all new for 2017, and the model is also celebrating a milestone – 50 years of the V7. The range, now featuring four distinct options, will be available in March/April with a starting MSRP of $7,990.

V7 III RACER

2017 Moto Guzzi V7III Racer

True to the racing tradition of the eagle brand, the V7 III Racer is a true custom bike with incredible attention to detail, offered in a limited edition. The references to Moto Guzzi’s sporting triumphs begin with the “Racing Red” color of the frame and swingarm, inspired by the legendary “red frame” V7 Sport from 1971, coupled with the new graphics for the satin-chrome fuel tank dominated by the red eagle. The racing look continues with the clip-ons and racer saddle, while the side panels and injector covers in black anodized aluminum are a thing of beauty. This traditionally one-seat model shows its versatility with a standard type-approved two-seat version featuring special passenger footpegs, and Öhlins shock absorbers for improved handling.
MSRP: $9,990, available: April

V7 III ANNIVERSARIO

IMG 0296

The Anniversario model symbolizes 50 years of international success for Moto Guzzi. The commemorative model is offered in a limited edition, with the number forged on the machined-from-solid handlebar base. The V7 III Anniversario is unquestionably the most fully featured V7 ever, with a standard real leather saddle--a work of art worthy of the top customizers--polished aluminum mudguards, and milled engine cooling wings.
MSRP: $9,990, available: April

V7 III SPECIAL

2017 Moto Guzzi V7III Special

The heritage of the original V7 is the inspiration for this elegant motorcycle, with generous chrome trim and shiny graphics, in Nero Inchiostro (Ink Black with green accents) and Blu Zaffiro (Blue Sapphire with orange and silver accents) versions. The colored band on the under-seat side panels matching the racing stripe on the fuel tank pays tribute to the unforgettable V750 S3 from 1975. A host of distinctive details include spoked wheels with polished aluminum channels and black hubs, an instrument panel with two circular dials and the “old-school” look of the quilt-stitched saddle, complete with new passenger grab rail.
MSRP: $8,490, available: April

V7 III STONE

2017 Moto Guzzi V7III Stone1

The dark soul of the V7 reveals its eclectic and essential nature with an aesthetic that eschews chrome in favor of matte black paint. The profoundly metropolitan dark matte look is completed with a single-dial instrument panel, a new saddle, a shortened front mudguard and, a unique feature in the V7 III range, light alloy spoked wheels. The V7 III Stone offers a foray into color, with versions reprising the color schemes of the 1970s: Azzurro Elettrico (Electric Blue), Verde Camouflage (Camouflage Green), Giallo Energico (Energetic Yellow) and the ever-present Nero Ruvido (Rough Black). - MSRP: $7,990, available: April.

Long time lurker here! I put my deposit down for an Anniversary edition last week.
Congrats! Mind me asking what is the MSRP they are quoting you for it?

Congrats! Mind me asking what is the MSRP they are quoting you for it?

$11,400. It's about what I expected looking at the US MSRPs and what the equivalent models were going for last year in Canada.

I got from Two Wheel Motorsport. They had a few '16 Specials there that were...um...on special. But, the Anniversario just looked great in my view. I missed my opportunity to get the Racer with that shiny tank!

$11,400. It's about what I expected looking at the US MSRPs and what the equivalent models were going for last year in Canada.

I got from Two Wheel Motorsport. They had a few '16 Specials there that were...um...on special. But, the Anniversario just looked great in my view. I missed my opportunity to get the Racer with that shiny tank!

Nice '76 400F

Back