• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

V7 Registry & Picture thread -- ADD YOUR BIKE

That rear bag is amazing. Where did you get that?

Thanks!!! ,

Bought both on Amazon while looking for fork bags. Both were actually mens purses I had a friend who works in leather add attaching straps made from the shoulder straps of the purses . I just looked back in my order history and both are not available anymore from that seller. But if you look hard enough you might find something similar. Maybe do a Cylinder mend ours or shoulder bag etc.

Athanasios

Thanks!!! ,

Bought both on Amazon while looking for fork bags. Both were actually mens purses I had a friend who works in leather add attaching straps made from the shoulder straps of the purses . I just looked back in my order history and both are not available anymore from that seller. But if you look hard enough you might find something similar. Maybe do a Cylinder mend ours or shoulder bag etc.

Athanasios
That's really smart! Thanks. Beautiful bike. I'm always torn by the racer and if I should have gotten it, then I get back on my stone and life feels right. Ha. I feel like I need a Stone, a Racer and a Special.

That's really smart! Thanks. Beautiful bike. I'm always torn by the racer and if I should have gotten it, then I get back on my stone and life feels right. Ha. I feel like I need a Stone, a Racer and a Special.

Don't forget a V9 too !!!!

I love allusive of those bikes along with the Anniversario. But I can just get the seat for it and it will be so close .

Athanasios

Hey guys, I just wanted to introduce myself. I just got my first Moto Guzzi today. I traded my 2007 Road Star 1700 for a 2013 V7 Stone. I only have 10 miles on the bike so far but I'm pretty impressed. I was afraid that it would feel underpowered (previously owned a Bandit 1200), but the bike's light weight really gives it some pep, and definitely feels quicker than the barge that was the Road Star. This is my 9th bike in as many years of riding, but my first "exotic" bike (i.e. something other than a Japanese bike). Definitely looking forward to putting some miles on the Guzzi and see if it speaks to me.

Oh, and here are some pics.

Attachments

• 21950881_10102770660316733_2601354654755554590_o.jpg
    21950881_10102770660316733_2601354654755554590_o.jpg
    161.4 KB · Views: 79
  • 21951047_10102770660401563_8402764995457366451_o.jpg
    21951047_10102770660401563_8402764995457366451_o.jpg
    148.5 KB · Views: 76
Any other symptoms of bag plug caps other than the bluing? Because the bike runs great. Thinking if that was the cause, its probably already been fixed.

Well, novel at least. Can someone knowledgeable please explain how plug caps cause a hot spot 3/4 the way through the exhaust system:wondering:.

Well, novel at least. Can someone knowledgeable please explain how plug caps cause a hot spot 3/4 the way through the exhaust system:wondering:.
I'm not sure if I'm considered knowledgeable here or not anymore, but un-burned fuel re-ignites at the cat-con in the muffler in this instance. Often actual fire can be seen exiting the muffler when this happens.

Here my 2015 V7 Stone in 'Rosso'

ZGULWUA01FM200403 - Carlos - Whiteman Air Force Base, MO - bought new on 20 MAY 2017 at Reno's Powersports in Kansas City.

Will get more pictures soon (with the myself riding).

Thought I'd add more pics. So far 2500 trouble free miles thanks to this forums great resources.

wFISmNS.jpg

nOHjOQF.jpg

Bit late getting these on here but finally a good opportunity. Top pic is my buddy on Todd's V7iii Racer 820. WOW - what a bike. Anyone visiting SoCal and looking for a ride, look no further

Second is my v7ii Stone. Running great with a GT re-flash and MRA windscreen. Alas now I want everything that is on that racer too...

Photos taken on the CA 33, North of Ojai. An excellent ride for anyone who hasn't been. Pavement is immaculate, views are great, and we had almost no traffic even on a perfect Saturday for riding
IMG 2941 02 10 17 10 42 IMG 2943 02 10 17 10 42

Bit late getting these on here but finally a good opportunity. Top pic is my buddy on Todd's V7iii Racer 820. WOW - what a bike. Anyone visiting SoCal and looking for a ride, look no further

Second is my v7ii Stone. Running great with a re-flash and MRA windscreen. Alas now I want everything that is on that racer too...

Photos taken on the CA 33, North of Ojai. An excellent ride for anyone who hasn't been. Pavement is immaculate, views are great, and we had almost no traffic even on a perfect Saturday for riding
View attachment 13503 View attachment 13504
Too bad I didn't see you guys! I was up on the 33 this Sunday as well on my '13 V7R 820-Quattrovalvole!!

Today: My brandy-new V7III Racer and me...

At the dealer taking delivery, and the bike parked at home in my garage after a 50 mile ride. Woo Hoo!

171004 3463 171004 3465

2017 vintage, VIN serial number portion x000037.

It says "96" on the upper fork yoke. Is that significant? Seems to me the V7II Racer the dealer had in stock also had "96" on the upper fork yoke. Just a coincidence?

onwards!
G

Today: My brandy-new V7III Racer and me...
At the dealer taking delivery, and the bike parked at home in my garage after a 50 mile ride. Woo Hoo!
2017 vintage, VIN serial number portion x000037.
It says "96" on the upper fork yoke. Is that significant? Seems to me the V7II Racer the dealer had in stock also had "96" on the upper fork yoke. Just a coincidence?
Congrats, welcome to the GT Famiglia, and thanks for posting the info and pics.
The full VIN# is helpful for the first post of this thread if you could.... and '96' means it is a limited production model, and 96 is your bikes #. No two bikes should wear the same # on the top triple. I'll look and post what mine says there as well.

Congrats, welcome to the GT Famiglia, and thanks for posting the info and pics.
The full VIN# is helpful for the first post of this thread if you could.... and '96' means it is a limited production model, and 96 is your bikes #. No two bikes should wear the same # on the top triple. I'll look and post what mine says there as well.

Perhaps I read the number on the V7II incorrectly. Mine is definitely numbered 0096. :)

For your list: full VIN: ZGULDUB00HM000037.

Back