RentAGuzzi Motorcycle Rentals & Tours – Los Angeles CA
  1. Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. In SoCal? See the Service tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work. Otherwise, be sure to click on the Store link also above for our 600+ product inventory, including many of our 100% Made-in-house-USA GT products and engine kits. We are still mostly a one man operation (not Amazon), so thanks in advance for your patience on orders. PLEASE refrain from emailing about your order Status, as you will get an email with tracking info when your order goes out; Email inquiries on orders slows everything down. Most General questions you may have are well answered on the Forum; Be sure to try a search and post there. We cannot answer questions direct unless it’s about something on the Store or that you have purchased from us. We do NOT have a phone number - We are online only - Do not email and tell us to call you. You will find us highly responsive via email on the Contact page with any questions on our products (only). We appreciate the consideration, understanding and your business... past and future. Also be sure to see our custom builds at GTMotoCycles.com or click the Service tab above.

V9 seat options

Discussion in 'V7/V85/V9 Chat & Tech' started by Nathan Thompson, Feb 19, 2018.

1. Nathan Thompson

Nathan Thompson Just got it firing!

Alright, so I love pretty much everything about my V9 Roamer except the seat.

What aftermarket or optional seats from the factory have you tried and how have they worked out for you?

2. TweeZ4

TweeZ4 Just got it firing!

I've tried standard roamer and bobber seats for V9 MY2017+ in Europe.
    These:
    http://www.tlm.nl/webshop/en/seat-v9-roamer-2017-2-persons-2b004021000c1-moto-guzzi
    http://www.tlm.nl/webshop/en/seat-v9-bobber-2017-front-2b004027000c1-moto-guzzi

Finally use solo bobber seat on my Roamer

Attached Files:

3. john zibell

john zibell Moderator Staff Member GT Famiglia

Since you are in the US, you may be better off with a custom seat made for you. King of Fleece on this forum modifies seats. A seat maker I have used is http://www.sargentcycle.com/ They want pictures of you on the bike and other information to make a seat designed for you. You may need to sent them your seat for modification but their turn around time is good. I also checked the Corbin site http://www.corbin.com/shop.shtml and they make a seat for the Bobber which may work for you. At one time they would make a seat for you if you sent them a pan. I don't know if they still will do that.

4. decotriumph

decotriumph Tuned and Synch'ed GT Site Contributor!

I have one of the Corbin seats on my Bobber now. When I ordered it, I filled out the height info, etc. that they asked for, assuming that would flag them to give me a little more legroom, but that did not happen. However, when I contacted the customer service, they sent me a work order reference and had me ship the seat back to them, with my request to move the seating area back two inches, which made a big difference. The Bobber is still no luxo-cruiser, but the modified Corbin made a huge comfort difference. I doubt I'll ever put the stock seat on unless I sell the bike someday.

acidlaser likes this.
  5. OntarioV9Roamer

OntarioV9Roamer Just got it firing!

D9DF0942-B786-4A15-876C-319532F0258A.jpeg
    The models from late 2017 have a different seat. I find it much more comfortable. Maybe a dealer can get you one? Here’s a picture of mine.