RentAGuzzi Motorcycle Rentals & Tours – Los Angeles CA
  1. Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. In SoCal? See the Service tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work. Otherwise, be sure to click on the Store link also above for our 600+ product inventory, including many of our 100% Made-in-house-USA GT products and engine kits. We are still mostly a one man operation (not Amazon), so thanks in advance for your patience on orders. PLEASE refrain from emailing about your order Status, as you will get an email with tracking info when your order goes out; Email inquiries on orders slows everything down. Most questions you may have are well answered on the Forum; Be sure to try a search and/or post on the Forum. We cannot answer questions direct unless it’s about something on the Store or that you have purchased from us. We do NOT have a phone number - We are online only - Do not email and tell us to call you. You will find us highly responsive via email on the Contact page with any questions on our products (only). We appreciate the consideration, understanding and your business... past and future. Also be sure to see our custom builds at GTMotoCycles.com or click the Service tab above.

Where are all the red 2016 Eldo's?

Discussion in 'Cal 1400 8V' started by highway man, Mar 12, 2018.

1. highway man

highway man Just got it firing!

Shopping around....black, black and black. Seems red is very hard to find. Always head to the paint shop I suppose.

2. Garwood

Garwood Tuned and Synch'ed GT Contributor

Where are they? One is in my garage! IMG_20180312_090155565.jpg

But unless you want to be talking to lots of people about it, get a black. No one will notice it when you park it somewhere. The red ones get people's attention. Then they see those cylinders sticking out at odd angles. Then they see the name. And then they start looking for you so they can ask questions and tell you about the one they owned in 1972! But I like it! Garwood
    IMG_20171210_143637.jpg

Mr Clifton likes this.
  3. Godfrey

Godfrey High Miler GT Famiglia

The Harley guy who popped over to look at and ask questions about Racer yesterday when I was downtown would love it!
    The red is a darn pretty motorcycle. :D

4. Robert Gibson

Robert Gibson Cruisin' Guzzisti GT Site Contributor!

Had I been in the market for one, it would have been red for me.
    I don't know how it works over ther but normally dealers can do exchanges within the group.
    Any red Tourers out there?

5. roadventure

roadventure High Miler GT Famiglia

LOL! So true. I come across an incredible number of people how USED TO OWN A MOTO GUZZI in their earlier life.

6. highway man

highway man Just got it firing!

Good Day Robert,
    Dealers around me are far and few between. Being that this is a 2016 model, I am sure, even with the distance, they ship between just to move bikes. East coast USA, nothing red I can see. Both colors are nice, but the red captures the Italian I suppose.

7. Trout

Trout GT Reference

The red El Do is my favorite!

8. Glenn Thorpe

Glenn Thorpe Tuned and Synch'ed

I was originally looking for a red Audace or Eldorado. However I found a great price on a black Eldorado with some extras included.

Over time it has really grown on me and now I'm glad I got black! Eldorado.JPG

John L and Harry H like this.
  9. Mr Clifton

Mr Clifton Just got it firing!

I wanted a red bike. I could only find one in California. I flew to Costa Mesa and rode it home 500 miles. The seat was worse the first 50 miles than the last 50. I think the bikes seat broke in or MY seat broke in. The dealer told me there were only 50 red bikes made and not sure how many came to the USA.