• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Where are all the red 2016 Eldo's?

highway man

Just got it firing!
Shopping around....black, black and black. Seems red is very hard to find. Always head to the paint shop I suppose.

Where are they? One is in my garage! IMG 20180312 090155565

But unless you want to be talking to lots of people about it, get a black. No one will notice it when you park it somewhere. The red ones get people's attention. Then they see those cylinders sticking out at odd angles. Then they see the name. And then they start looking for you so they can ask questions and tell you about the one they owned in 1972! But I like it! Garwood
IMG 20171210 143637

The Harley guy who popped over to look at and ask questions about Racer yesterday when I was downtown would love it!
The red is a darn pretty motorcycle. :D

Shopping around....black, black and black. Seems red is very hard to find. Always head to the paint shop I suppose.
Had I been in the market for one, it would have been red for me.
I don't know how it works over ther but normally dealers can do exchanges within the group.
Any red Tourers out there?

Good Day Robert,
Dealers around me are far and few between. Being that this is a 2016 model, I am sure, even with the distance, they ship between just to move bikes. East coast USA, nothing red I can see. Both colors are nice, but the red captures the Italian I suppose.

I was originally looking for a red Audace or Eldorado. However I found a great price on a black Eldorado with some extras included.

Over time it has really grown on me and now I'm glad I got black! Eldorado

I wanted a red bike. I could only find one in California. I flew to Costa Mesa and rode it home 500 miles. The seat was worse the first 50 miles than the last 50. I think the bikes seat broke in or MY seat broke in. The dealer told me there were only 50 red bikes made and not sure how many came to the USA.

Back