Ridemalibu Motorcycle Rentals & Tours – Los Angeles CA
  1. Ciao Guest - we've been proud to harbor such wonderful Guzzisti camaraderie since 2005, for FREE. Times have changed, and so have the attitudes and expectations of far too many. Starting Jan 1, 2020, we will likely be shifting to a pay to participate format. You will still be able to read for free. This should alleviate all of the opinionated negativity that the free social media channels have created. If you are a donor or customer of ours, you're in, just use the Contact tab above if your account is not already promoted, or you can Upgrade your account once signed in. Or the Donate tab above is another option. We look forward to continuing this service to the Guzzi community, but it is not cheap or easy to host and maintain. We wish you the best for the Holidays and in the New Year.

New Profile Posts

1. Kenzo
    Kenzo
    V-powerbikes@hotmail.com
    1. Kenzo
      Kenzo
      Wher do I place the 2 O2 sensors on my Griso with Arrow exaust system.
      Dec 10, 2019 at 9:24 AM
  2. Nedmac briskov
    Nedmac briskov
    Just picked up a used 2013 v7 stone! Figured I'd join a group online for parts and maintenance help.
  3. Chris J. Haasbroek
    Chris J. Haasbroek MotoZA
    Hi William, i am in Gauteng and have the same idling issue with my 2012/2013 Stelvio. Please send me the contact details of the guys in CT who solved the idling issues of your Stelvio. Thank you very much, Chris
  4. Justin J Serna
    Justin J Serna
    Considering serious offers on my "74" V-1000 Resto-Mod
  5. jerryd
    jerryd Poppe
    Thanks for your info on the the V7! If you ever run across a V7-lll Special for sale, please let me know.
    Thanjs
    1. Poppe likes this.
  6. Robert Gibson
    Robert Gibson rslezak
    I have an idea on shipping costs if you want to email.
  7. V700Steve
    V700Steve
    This works but I went to conversations, see if it got to you. I do that for a PM.
  8. Martino
    Martino V700Steve
    Hi, is your name Steve? Just wanted to figure out how to send a private msg on Guzzi Tech, so before going any further on the headers, let me know if I have succeeded :-) .. Marty

How bout $100 plus ship, I can box & see what it costs weight. I'll separate so it's thin box.
    Code here is 30011.
  9. Dragon
    Dragon
    wet and windy / a big thanks to all that offered advice on my Guzzi,giong to store for winter.
  10. Dragon
    Dragon
    help help help
  11. Dragon
    Dragon
    can you only write a few words
  12. Dragon
    Dragon
    california not starting
  13. Dragon
    Dragon
    my California1100 injection
  14. Dragon
    Dragon
    how do you Post any thing it just says error
  15. Max0085
    Max0085
    Guzzi audace forum
  16. Duane Beery
    Duane Beery George Bernegger
    Hey, I have a question regarding your 2004 breva, is it a 6 spd trans? My 2007 is a 5spd and I think it needs another gear. Might try and look for an older trans and see if it works. Thanks for the info.
  17. Night_Wolf
    Night_Wolf
    Waiting To Buy
  18. Guzzi_Lou
    Guzzi_Lou GT-Rx®
    Hi Todd

I've sold my 2014 California Custom and have a few parts I'd like to offer to the members. I believe I need to pay for a membership to allow Classifieds postings? If so, how can I do that? Looked before but couldn't easily see how to do it.

Thanks.
    1. GT-Rx®
      GT-Rx®
      Oct 11, 2019
    2. Guzzi_Lou
      Guzzi_Lou
      Just donated Todd. Traded the Cali in on a new 2018 Suzuki GSX-S1000. What a hooligan bike! Lotsa fun but still loved the Cali. Each bike has it's own character right? Never know, I may be back at some point in the future.
      Btw, the subscription doesn't auto-renew in year, right?
      Oct 13, 2019
  19. Chris Jessop
    Chris Jessop GT-Rx®
    1. GT-Rx®
      GT-Rx®
      Done.
      Oct 11, 2019
      Chris Jessop likes this.
  20. Vintage Don
    Vintage Don
    Can't find how to post questions on the site?