• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Griso GT-Rx® Exhaust Offerings

Re: New Griso GT-Rx™ Exhaust Offering

Hi KMAC from Atlanta,
What is your system ? L/S or R/S, underbody or shorty, Ti or carbon ?
Any chance of a picture ? If yours sounds that good, I may go for one.
At present I have the G8V with SS R/S and full PCV set up and reflash.
RGUZZ.

I am now able to get mufflers again from my new Italian muffler vendor Arrow. As of this writing, I have two (2) Left Side pipes for the Griso 1100 in stock right now. The black aluminum bodies are ~10.5" long (not quite as short as the previous stubby versions), with carbon end caps and removable db-killer as shown below.
I can also get these in silver aluminum with aluminum end cap, silver aluminum with carbon end cap, and titanium with carbon end cap, as well as full carbon/carbon.
Pricing will be higher for the carbon and Ti versions as my costs have increased on the mufflers close to 40%.

Contact me direct email for info to order; Todd at GuzziTech.com -- or I hope to have them on the online store soon >HERE<

For those reading this, what interest do you have in any of my offerings? I can start production again on the underbody and Right Side versions if there is interest.

GTRx G118V NERO1 GTRx G118V NERO2

Last edited:
All, I also now have one of the left side carbon/carbon shorty mufflers in stock for the 1200-8V (only at the moment) and ready to ship, as shown below, click pic for details. I will also have the underbody versions again soon. Any interest in the right side versions?

that endcan is pure class just like the griso makes me wish I still had my griso

In addition to the above stubby, and the first post of this thread, I can now get long Ti/Carbon & Carbon/Carbon mufflers as shown below (both are sold, but I can get more). Right now, I have just two left side pipes for the Griso 1100 - when they are gone, they are gone. The jig has been modified for the 1200 8V, and I will not be making any more. The 1200 8V pipes will be in production next week, so let me know in advance/below (or direct) if you'd like a Left Side, Right Side (or Underbody w/stubby muffler only) with any of the offerings above or below.
Thanks in advance for the continued support. I'm happy to bring these offerings to fruition as long as they are bought. Right now, I am FAR in the red as usual.

GT CarbCarb Long

GT TiCarb Long

Still one of my favorites. Move the exhaust to the right (correct) side of your Griso 8V.
I now have one (1) of the muffler directly above and shown below, in stock and ready to ship, purchase info here; https://www.guzzitech.com/store/product/gt-rx-griso-8v-rs-ti-long/ -- I'll also have the full carbon version available in a week. Contact me to secure it if interested. Note all of my slip-on mufflers replace the problematic "Y" pipe off of the headers.

GTRx-G8V-RSTiL2.jpg

GTRx-G8V-RSTiL.jpg

I just put the GT-Rx® Griso SS Meg on the online Store. The angled connector pipe is to keep the muffler at the same angle as stock. The next iteration will connect straight like the QC version also shown.

Click pic below for details;

Video for the above GT-Rx® Muffler/Meg with db-killer... Thanks to Ron for letting me install and video it prior to shipping.

All, I now have just one underbody exhausts (shown below) in stock again. Click pic for details or >CLICK HERE<

Back