• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

V7 Registry & Picture thread -- ADD YOUR BIKE

Thanks guys, keep them coming. Rick, I added your info to the first post... thanks and congrats. Post often.

VII#ZGULWH003DM200036,2014 V7 Racer,DOP 12/12/2014. This is my second Moto Guzzi I hd a LeMans 1000 Mk 4 about 25 years ago now. I bought the helmet before I had even bought the bike.when I saw the colour I had to get it.

Here is my V7R 2012 model, ordered to Kuwait and now on the road in Dubai.
VIN: ZGULWH006CM101564

10946447 605785732854775 1863798756 n

This my first post, my first Guzzi and my first ride out on it. Probably one of the first 2015 UK registered V7II and in the best color in my humble opinion. The roads here are still very salty from the winter but at least dry today though cold. Loving the engine, so torquey and every bit as nice as the 2014 model I tested. I'm 6'1'' and it the riding position fits like a glove.

MotoGuzzieV7 Rowhedge4

This my first post, my first Guzzi and my first ride out on it. Probably one of the first 2015 UK registered V7II
Well congrats! And thanks for checking in here. Hope you'll post or add your info for the first post of this thread for the Registry. Look forward to more input as you get some miles on it. I'll send some arm weather your way.

Heres my 2013 V7 Stone, VIN ZGULWE006DM200031

...as it was when i bought it in Nov 14

and as it is now...

Still some more to do, the heated grips are coming off, the chrome headlight and instrument bezels are going black, the lens is getting a yellow tint and maybe a set of Renthal bars.....

Still some more to do, the heated grips are coming off, the chrome headlight and instrument bezels are going black, the lens is getting a yellow tint and maybe a set of Renthal bars.....
Excellent Tony, thanks for the info, added to the first post... congrats and keep the pics coming.

A new rear. Two seats, two options. This is the last one:

43152BCB-5068-44DB-BE55-047D4EECF3E0_zps1ogun0gy.jpg

ECDA4F70-E24D-4A63-BC17-56FC76BE7953_zps3kpvekuc.jpg

28CD93E4-8A54-4D00-9F81-1B915859F8D2_zpsl8n1yweg.jpg
That is a lovely looking Bike! Where is the front cowl from if you don't mind me asking.....

2014 V7, ZGULWUA09EM200129, purchased July of '14. Mods so far, GT-Rx 2>1 Exhaust, ECU reflash, Dart Flyscreen, Bar End mirrors. Soon to have Matris Fork Kit and Race Tech shocks. First motorcycle, 2500 miles on it so far.
Apologies for the pic, it is not very nice outside. Perhaps I will try for a better one when MN decides to start spring.
IMG 1284

Hello all
Here is a shot of my brand new Stone '15. Love it :)
I'm waiting for the sun to have a real ride, because rain and new tires are not good friends.
IMG 20150329 173304

Back