• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Cal1400 REGISTRY & Pics thread - ADD YOUR BIKE

We had a good weekend - picked up my wife's new Hellcat on Friday and the new bike from Mike at MPH on Saturday.
Wow, I'd say that was a fun weekend. Congrats! Welcome to the GT & 1400 Famiglia, and thanks for the info... now posted.
Post often.

VIN# ZGULVCO12EM111266
2014 California Custom - Mad Max Edition :cool:
Purchased from Matthews Fun Machines in Matthews, NC October, 2014

IMG_1474_zpsqmovtnet.jpg

CAL14IMG_3684.jpg

If you own a Custom or Tour, please post in this thread (or send me your info direct email) and I'll add you to the database below.

California 1400 Custom:

VIN#ZGULVC015EM112010 - @SirRalliart - Richmond, TX - D.O.P. 3.14.15 @MPHCycles - Pics HERE
VIN#ZGULVC010EM112013 - @Fast1400 - Seacoast SportCycle, NH 8.13 - Pic HERE
VIN#ZGULVC017EM111201 - Eric Rummler (Trout) - Gainesville, FL - D.O.P. 12.14.13 @Elk Grove PS
VIN#ZGULVC013EM111230 - GT-Rx® - Malibu, CA - D.O.P. 2.12.14 @Munroe Motors SF - Pic above
VIN#ZGULVC01XEM111242 - Marcus H. - NH - D.O.P. 12.28.13 @SeaCoast - Pic below
VIN#ZGULVC018EM111255 - Dave Gale - Marina Del Ray, CA - D.O.P. 5.6.13 @Pro Italia
VIN#ZGULVC011EM111257 - David Heverin (Roadventure) - Bel Air, MD - D.O.P. 10.27.14 - Pics HERE
VIN# ZGULVCO12EM111266 - @Dropinparts - Matthews, NC - D.O.P. 10.14 @Matthews Fun Machines - D.O.P. 10.14 - Pic HERE
VIN#ZGULVC014EM111270 - Joseph Elkins - Ellijay, GA - D.O.P. 3.13.14 - Pics HERE
VIN#ZGULVC016EM111447 - Alec - Salem, OR
VIN#ZGULVC010EM111458 - Keith Beaumont (Travcoman) - Pensacola, FL - D.O.P. 2.22.14 @BMW Motorcycles of Pensacola - Pic HERE
VIN#ZGULVCO15EM111665 - Joe Meyers - Scramento, CA - D.O.P. 11.13
VIN#ZGULVC012EM111672 - Mike Prentice - Austin, TX - D.O.P. 12.23.13 @AF1 Racing
VIN#ZGULV0021DM111779 - J. Murden - Melbourne, Victoria - D.O.P. 6.14.13 @motoguzzi City

California 1400 Tour:
VIN#ZGULVC009EM111806 - Roy Uwe Rojas Wahl - Teaneck, NJ - D.O.P. 6.5.13 @guzzi Brooklyn
VIN#ZGULVC001EM111606 - Rudy Gallucci (Abbienormal) - Niles, OH - D.O.P. 2.8.14 - O.O. Ruberto Munoz - Lexington, KY - O.D.O.P. 6.8.13
VIN#ZGULVC005EM111608 - Steve Ford - Vancouver, WA - D.O.P 5.7.13 @moto Guzzi Portland, OR - Pic HERE
VIN#ZGULVC006EM111617 - Mike Edmonds - Vancouver BC Canada - D.O.P. ? - Pic HERE
VIN#ZGULVC001EM111900 - Jeff Whitehead - Everett, PA @Freedom Powersports - Pic HERE
VIN#ZGULVC001EM111914 - Joe LeFevre - Austin, TX @AF1 - D.O.P. 6.4.14
VIN#ZGULVC005EM112015 - Frank Wissing Madsen - Washington, DC - D.O.P. 6.12.14 @Europa Macchina, Lewisberry, PA
VIN#ZGULVC009EM112051 - Thomas Gajewski - Tarzana, California - D.O.P. 2.22.14 @Thousand Oaks
VIN#ZGULVC001EM112061 - Dan Coll - North Wales, PA - D.O.P. 4.19.14 @FBF - Pic HERE
VIN#ZGULVC00XEM112169 - Thomas Gajewski - Tarzana, California - D.O.P. 2.22.14 @Thousand Oaks
VIN#ZGULVC006EM112217 - Jay S. - Claremont, CA - D.O.P. ?
VIN#ZGULVC001EM200009 - Burak Ataman - Surrey BC Canada - D.O.P. 2.25.2015 @ Pacific Motorsports - Pics HERE
VIN# ? - Pete Roper, USA bike - D.O.P.?
VIN# ? - SOLD - O.O.: Mike Tibiero - Arlington, VA - D.O.P?
Riding off with my new California on 5-17-13
VIN# ? - Charles Thompson - Cape Town, South Africa - D.O.P.?
VIN# ? - Dave Lemieux - Attleboro, MA - D.O.P.?

2013 California Costum / Touring
ZGULVOO28DM111195
Was a demo, bought in jan. 2014
Rudy from Oostende - Belgium - Europe

guzzitech_zpsmjkak47g.jpg

Just bought mine a few weeks ago in San Diego. It had all the fancy goodies installed and thankfully, I didn't have to pay for them. It used to be MG's display model.

2013 California Custom / Touring - ZGULV0028DM111195 Was a demo, bought in jan. 2014 - Rudy from Oostende - Belgium - Europe
Thanks and congrats Rudy. Added your info to the first post.

View attachment 8615Just bought mine a few weeks ago in San Diego. It had all the fancy goodies installed and thankfully, I didn't have to pay for them. It used to be MG's display model.
Congrats and welcome to the GT & Guzzi Famiglia. Love to get your VIN# and info for the first post of this thread. Did you get it from GP then?

Thanks and congrats Rudy. Added your info to the first post.

Congrats and welcome to the GT & Guzzi Famiglia. Love to get your VIN# and info for the first post of this thread. Did you get it from GP then?

I did get it from GP. I've purchased a few bikes from them over the years.

VIN ZGULVC01XEM200017

I'll have to make the trip up to Malibu one day.

Here's a photo of my touring
Congrats! Thanks for the pic, and welcome to the GT Forum and Famiglia. Love to get your info per below on the first post of this thread - VIN# - Name - City - Date of Purchase

Here's another photo, john C. San diego, bought in elk grove, Ca. Feb this year, ...Todd, looking forward to purchasing some of your products 20150601 110823

The California took Second Place in the Motorcycle Class at Aeros & Autos. Lost to a 2015 BMW naked sport bike with dealer plates.

. Image

My Wife's Hellcat Challenger. This bike drews lots more attention than the ubiquitous HDs and sport bikes.

VIN# ZGULVC010EM111458 2014 Cali Custom in Mercury Grey with Mistral Can's. I traded in my R1200GS on 22 Feb 14 at BMW Motorcycles of Pensacola without batting an eye after a demo ride. Have a 2012 Goldwing GL1800 and a 2011 FLHX Harley StreetGlide. Bought this one as a Sportbike (Hayabusa) replacement because of the looks, performance and overall great ride. Beau, located in Pensacola, FL. :woohoo:

Hey Travcoman, how do those Mistral's sound? Are they loud? How difficult are they to install? Thanks.

I would suggest checking Todds....they are fantastic...Mistrals are nice but........I don't think
stand up performance, sound or lookswise...

I would suggest checking Todds....they are fantastic...Mistrals are nice but........I don't think
stand up performance, sound or lookswise...

I kinda like the way they look, but the sound isn't exactly what I'm looking for. Just contacted Todd. Thanks MG

Hey Travcoman, how do those Mistral's sound? Are they loud? How difficult are they to install? Thanks.

Mike,

I have the Mistral Carbon mufflers and I think they have a nice sound. You do have the choice of running with "DB Killers" in, or out. I keep them in since they would be to loud for my taste if they were out. They are a LOT LIGHTER than the stock mufflers!

dave
bel air, MD

Mike,

I have the Mistral Carbon mufflers and I think they have a nice sound. You do have the choice of running with "DB Killers" in, or out. I keep them in since they would be to loud for my taste if they were out. They are a LOT LIGHTER than the stock mufflers!

dave
bel air, MD

Thanks Dave, I think I'm going to get the ones Todd has which are also about 30 lbs. lighter than stock.

Thanks Dave, I think I'm going to get the ones Todd has which are also about 30 lbs. lighter than stock.

I didn't weigh them, but that is what the Mistral Carbon mufflers seemed to be. I am not familiar with what Todd is selling, but when you get them let us know what you think!

I didn't weigh them, but that is what the Mistral Carbon mufflers seemed to be. I am not familiar with what Todd is selling, but when you get them let us know what you think!

Not a done deal yet, but if and when I get them, I will.

Back