• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

V7 Registry & Picture thread -- ADD YOUR BIKE

Hey everyone. Just picket up my 2015 stone today. First bike ever. Put 27 miles on it today. VIN# ZGULWUA06FM200302. Lovin it so far.

Last edited:
2014 V7, ZGULWUA09EM200129, purchased July of '14. Mods so far
Thanks for posting... and well on your way to some awesome mods. ;) Post often!
Just picket up my 2015 stone today. First bike ever. Put 27 miles on it today. VIN# ZGULWUA06FM200302
Congrats on the purchase(!), and welcome to the GT Forum and Famiglia. Pics are great, post again soon!
Here is a shot of my brand new Stone '15
Thanks for the picture post... and congrats! Same as above, and care to post the VIN# and related similar to the first post of this thread? You can send to me direct as well.

Thought I'd add the pic of me on my 2013 V7R. Admittedly a older pic but thought I'd add to the registery. Vin # is : ZGULWU027DM200194 - #741

Thought I'd add the pic of me on my 2013 V7R. Admittedly a older pic but thought I'd add to the registery. Vin # is : ZGULWU027DM200194 - #741
Thanks for the info. Care to list your real name and date of purchase?

Thanks for the info. Care to list your real name and date of purchase?
Not a problem Todd.. I'm Alan Whetton residing in Las Vegas, NV. I purchased my V7R from now defunct dealer A-Team Motorcycles here in town. Date of purchase was around June of 2013. Problem now is where do I take my bike for anything major or for that matter whenever it needs to be hooked up to be re-mapped or for diagnostics..!!??

Damoru, pensé que habías vendido tu moto, que gusto saber que la conservas y que la has seguido customizando, te felicito está preciosa, siempre ha sido mi inspiración.
Saludos desde México.
43152BCB-5068-44DB-BE55-047D4EECF3E0_zps1ogun0gy.jpg

ECDA4F70-E24D-4A63-BC17-56FC76BE7953_zps3kpvekuc.jpg

28CD93E4-8A54-4D00-9F81-1B915859F8D2_zpsl8n1yweg.jpg

Last edited:
Bill: Can you give me any advice on mounting the Baak eliminator? I just got mine and it doesn't seem like the slanted brackets on the V7 line up with the flat holes on the eliminator. Can you show a pic of how it mounts? The french haven't been much help :\.
Thanks,
Brian

Well I am almost done with the first round of aesthetic tweaks, so I feel like it's time to post up a few pics of my green guzzi, a 2015 V7S

Mods
• Mistral exhaust w/ DEI header wrap
• Tarozzi high rise clipons
• Napoleon mirrors
• GT dash drop kit
• GT fender eliminator & smoke taillight
• BMC air filter
• GT ECU reflash
• Stock rear grab bars

Guzzi1
Guzzi2
Guzzi3

Beautiful job Jenny, all of your mods look awesome !! I also keep vasilating about dropping my clocks on my V7R. Just a observation but your Napolian mirrors..did you intend to install them the way you did ? I only ask as my Halcyon's are very similar and you would get a little more rear view coverage if you turned them 180 degree's on their stalks. Are those the original rear turn signals used.?
Happy and safe riding !!

Beautiful job Jenny, all of your mods look awesome !! I also keep vasilating about dropping my clocks on my V7R. Just a observation but your Napolian mirrors..did you intend to install them the way you did ? I only ask as my Halcyon's are very similar and you would get a little more rear view coverage if you turned them 180 degree's on their stalks. Are those the original rear turn signals used.?
Happy and safe riding !!
Thanks tonupman! Appreciate the kind words on the aesthetic choices I've made so far!

To answer your questions: I have the napoleons rotated inward like that so I can minimize my width. Here in California lane splitting is the name of the game. I'm actually waiting for these round mirrors to show up in the mail- they attach where the stock ones do. I'm getting those instead because I still feel I am a bit too wide with the napoleons. To finish the bars I am getting a pair of Todd's CNC levers, because the stock levers will be the next widest thing once I switch the mirrors. And yes, the rear turn signals are the stock ones. The GT fender eliminator has mounts for them. I just installed the fender eliminator this afternoon, still have yet to ride the bike with it installed!

Happy and safe riding to you as well :)

Well I am almost done with the first round of aesthetic tweaks, so I feel like it's time to post up a few pics of my green guzzi, a 2015 V7S

Mods
• Mistral exhaust w/ DEI header wrap
• Tarozzi high rise clipons
• Napoleon mirrors
• GT dash drop kit
• GT fender eliminator & smoke taillight
• BMC air filter
• GT ECU reflash
• Stock rear grab bars

View attachment 8341
View attachment 8340
View attachment 8342
SWEET!!! I like what you've done. It's amazing how customizable this bike can be.
Just got my V7 Stone home from the dealer yesterday. I'll have to register it here.
Regards,
Gerry

Todd, just add me in your list. D.O.P 02/06/15 Vin#ZGULWUO2ODM200280 Moto Guzzi V7 racer 2013 number 812. Thanks
Thanks for the info... congrats and welcome to the GT Forum and Famiglia. Fun stable.

Tasty! I like your mods. Questions, I'm assuming those are your stock mirrors, can you actually see anything behind you in that position? Full range of steering? Where did you find the tiny leather bags and extra tank straps? Well done!

todd, thanks a lot! TonUPRacer, to answer your questions first the mirror, I would say at least 75% visibility better than no mirrors at all, 25% relied on my neck turning. Second Extra tank straps, any leather belt that match the color same with my headlights and the plastic rear (#7), coz one thing attracts me with this bike is the leather belts which i never seen in any latest classic bike designs. Last, leather bags got from thrifty stores, and put some moto guzzi logos to make looks real. My concept is to create something inexpensive mods at the same time not ruin the design integrity of the classic cafe racer. Infact, I did my crash bar made of metal tubes from lowes, just cut and put some carbon fiber on it. (see attachments). IMAG0377 IMAG0376 IMAG0378 IMAG0379

TopUpRacer one more thing, i cut the portion of my plate number housing just to level it to my fender to make neat and intact together. I drop 1" in my front fork and max out my rear shocks adjustment to lowered it, put some holes in my exhaust guard shield just a design. Hoping I can find way to eliminate the number 7 design and replace with something unique one...

Hugo, thanks I guess I'll have to start shopping around at some thrift stores for those tool bags. Did you have to do any mount brackets for the bags or do you just tie them up? I see you also painted the spark plug covers with red lettering also a nice touch. You've given me some great ideas! Don't take this wrong way, but the only mod I don't like is the crash bar, just doesn't look like it belongs.

Andy

Back