• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Griso REGISTRY & Picture Thread - ADD YOUR BIKE

Bought it home last Saturday, fortunately the weather cleared well enough after Fridays snowstorm to give some dry roads to drive it home. Since then I've been out of town but came home to find my new oil cooler cover and my Dart Flyscreen awaiting for me. Have to post some updated pics. Oh yea and just ordered the Givi tanklock adapter from Todd, so I'll be able to mount that as well. Now all it has to do is warm up and become spring.
Congrats! Thanks for the picture post. Care to post your VIN# and info for the first post of this thread?

Just purchased Friday. Weather has been bad but planning a 120-150 mile ride tomorrow.
Congrats and welcome aboard! Hope you had a great ride. Love to get your info for the first post of this thread. Post often!

Hi folks! Belgium calling.
I bought my Griso a few weeks ago. I put some minor mods on it.
Smaller levers, sw-motech tankring and bag, less bulky indicators and a MG luggage rack where I can put my tiny B33 Givi topcase on.
Still waiting for the small MG flyscreen.

Nothing too exciting. Just Parked in my driveway after a sixty mile fun ride after work. Purchased May 9th 2015 with 7 miles on the clock. Currently as of May 13 2015 it reads 443.

Attachments

• 20150513_170904.jpg
    20150513_170904.jpg
    168.9 KB · Views: 61
  • 20150513_170920.jpg
    20150513_170920.jpg
    235.1 KB · Views: 57
  • 20150513_170934.jpg
    20150513_170934.jpg
    204.9 KB · Views: 62
20150626_104736-0.jpg

Out for a ride this weekend up to nearby Grant Mountain, the ride a nice combination of straight, speedy highways and twisted, little less speedy country roads.

IMG_20150628_142616345_zpslifb9kgc.jpg

Love the Tire's, what are they. How they handle?

Thanks, I think they look perty good myself. They are Conti TKC's...the same as are on the BMW 1200GS Adv. They are the exact same size as stock. Handling is surprisingly good. There is some flex in the blocks when you corner hard but I quickly got used to it. For me, the attitude/looks outweigh the relatively small "near the limit" performance loss.

Just before I fit belly pan.
I want to change front brake and clutch master cylinders to look more cafe racer style! But I need to know bore sizes of both if anyone knows that.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 55
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 49
Just before I fit belly pan.
I want to change front brake and clutch master cylinders to look more cafe racer style! But I need to know bore sizes of both if anyone knows that.
Stock sizes are stamped on the bottom of each. I believe brake side is 15 or 16, and clutch is 13mm. The offerings I have in the Store (link above) are 19 (brake for dual calipers) and 15 (clutch), which I use and highly recommend.

Stock sizes are stamped on the bottom of each. I believe brake side is 15 or 16, and clutch is 13mm. The offerings I have in the Store (link above) are 19 (brake for dual calipers) and 15 (clutch), which I use and highly recommend.
Thanks for that GT.

Here's my 2007 Griso purchased from a gentleman in the north Georgia mountains in February 2015. It now resides in the mountains of southwestern Virginia! The former owner installed the Givi fairing, Aprilia mirrors and Mistral exhaust can. I've added an LSL Tour Bar which suits my 64 year-old frame quite well. Enjoying my first Guzzi immensely!
IMG 0412 IMG 0414

With unpainted bellypan from teo Lamers. Needs a bit of shaping as it runs extremely tight to the exhaust! But quite easy to do.

Well it looks good, and if it saves the finish all the better! I guess your matching the black? I have a Tenne,

but I'm really liking the all black thing you got going on. Nice!

Out for a ride this weekend up to nearby Grant Mountain, the ride a nice combination of straight, speedy highways and twisted, little less speedy country roads.

IMG_20150628_142616345_zpslifb9kgc.jpg
I have the tenni green one, but that red might be even more sexy.

Back