• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

V7 Registry & Picture thread -- ADD YOUR BIKE

That video shows what I remember - first time on a Triumph 955 Sprint going Haast - Queenstown, second time the other way on a 750 Breva - both trips two up with my wife.
AndyB

That video shows what I remember - first time on a Triumph 955 Sprint going Haast - Queenstown, second time the other way on a 750 Breva - both trips two up with my wife.
AndyB
Which country are you from Andyb?

UK - a friend who emigrated to NZ loaned me the Triumph and the Breva I sent out with the UK BSA Owners Club when they had space in their container of bikes going to a Rally. So I have been lucky with two trips around NZ. The only place I have worn out the sides of tyres before the middle!
AndyB
Photos of the Breva in UK and on the road South of Haast

Attachments

• Bikes 001.jpg
    Bikes 001.jpg
    304.6 KB · Views: 30
  • !cid_F1F487FD-E5DF-4C7E-945C-9307182F903D@lan.jpg
    !cid_F1F487FD-E5DF-4C7E-945C-9307182F903D@lan.jpg
    223.2 KB · Views: 28
Hi y'all... I'm a new Guzzi owner sporting a 2016 V7 II Stone. She's my comeback bike after a horrendous get-off back in January that nearly totaled me and did total my Bonneville.

It's great to be back and the Stone is proving to be a fantastic bike for me.

Cheers!

Attachments

• IMG_6181.jpg
    IMG_6181.jpg
    143.6 KB · Views: 73
Hi Val, congrats and welcome to the GT & Guzzi Famiglia. Good on you for getting back on the horse! Love to get your info for the first post of this thread since you posted a photo.

Hi Val, congrats and welcome to the GT & Guzzi Famiglia. Good on you for getting back on the horse! Love to get your info for the first post of this thread since you posted a photo.

Just let me know what you need. Don't know how this works just yet since I'm new here. :)

My V7 on the Gooseneck at Isle of Man during TT fortnight.One way with no speed limit :)
Its a 2010 Cafe Classic painted to look like 750S before later similar coloured models.
A few modifications here and there to compliment that.
2015-06-13_00808.JPG

Point of Ayre lighthouse
IMG_1859.JPG

Ballaugh Bridge at The Raven pub for a light refreshment
IMG_1867.JPG

Creg Ny Baa pub for another light refreshment
IMG_1852.JPG

Watching sunset over mountain course at Windy Corner ...
IMG_1875.JPG

Looking great guys... thanks for the picture posts. Be sure to include your VIN# and date of purchase for the first post of this thread, or send to me direct email to have on file if you don't want this info published; Todd at GuzziTech.com

VIN#ZGULWUOOODM200195 - Eli S. - Sonoma, CA - D.O.P. 6.3.15
Purchased from Hannah G.

WsEMBAR.jpg

VIN#ZGULWUOOODM200195 - Eli S. - Sonoma, CA - D.O.P. 6.3.15
Purchased from Hannah G.
Eli! Welcome to the Forum, and thanks for the picture. Sure you're going to have a blast with it up there. Hope to see you down this way on it. Happy to help with Service and any modifications you may want to do.

Greetings from sunny Tel Aviv.
Running around town on a 2015 V7II Stone, ZGULW1005FM201120.
Currently, 100% stock, with Dart flyscreen (very nice) and Chase Harper 3700 saddlebags (not crazy about them, but they get the job done).
Looking into suspension upgrade (front and rear), O2 manipulators (need 2 of them. Will probably DIY'em), and maybe mistral short cans.

IMG 4796

Greetings from sunny Tel Aviv.
Running around town on a 2015 V7II Stone
Greetings, and welcome to the GT Forum and Famiglia! Love the color, just bought the same one for the RentAGuzzi.com Fleet bikes, with similar mods. What was your date of purchase? I've added the info to the first post already, so thanks for posting!
Post often.

Moto Guzzi V7 Racer II ABS 2015 #0185/1000 - Date of purchase, 28/05/2015 - ZGULW3001FM200199

Mods:
Agostini reverse cone stainless steel slip-ons (hp is nothing, sound is everything ;) )

Absolutely love the bike. A few things will be upgraded, though.

Already on order:
Stucchi fairing (gotten to like the "naked"-looks, but we'll see when the fairing arrives.
Two-seater kit.

In line to be ordered:
ECU remapping - eventually
Upgraded suspension front and rear - a tad sluggish from factory imho.

biffalo
Rune Holm

7270490 DxO

7270499 DxO 1

Moto Guzzi V7 Racer II ABS 2015 #0185/1000 - Date of purchase, 28/05/2015 - ZGULW3001FM200199
Awesome, thanks Rune... and congrats! Welcome to the GT Forum and Famiglia. Hope I can be of help with the upgrades when ready. Reach me direct email with any questions; Todd at GuzziTech.com

Back