• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Stelvio REGISTRY & Pics thread -- ADD YOUR BIKE

Just traded in my 2007 Norge on a New (old stock) 2014 Stelvio. Did the deed on August 13th at Moto International in Seattle. Seems like a great place.
I put 6,000 miles on the Norge between July 12th and August 13th and will miss it greatly, right up to the 300 mile point on any future ride. From that point on I will be reveling in the lack of knee pain!
First picture is on the way back to Wyoming the first evening, stuck on I-90 while they were blasting out a new road bed. Picture 2 is the second day in St Regis, Montana. #3 in the garage back iin Buffalo, Wyoming, with the kind hearted wife who went along with the purchase!
IMG 20150813 202247585
IMG 20150814 141605286 HDR
IMG 20150819 145446510

I have just brought home a 2014 Stelvio ( the Orange faster one) from Moto International. Traded my '11 Tiger 800 and sold my '13 Ducati Monster to finance it. SO far I am very happy.
DOP 8/22/2015
ZGULZU018EM200043

20150825 065144

I have just brought home a 2014 Stelvio ( the Orange faster one) from Moto International. Traded my '11 Tiger 800 and sold my '13 Ducati Monster to finance it. SO far I am very happy.
DOP 8/22/2015 - ZGULZU018EM200043
Excellent... congrats and welcome to the NTX fold! Appreciate the Registry info... and get some miles on the thing, and then let's get it running right for you when ready.

My wife and my Stelvio on our first overnight trip. On the ferry across the St. Clair River, Marine City Michigan to Sombra Ontario.

Attachments

• P1110659.jpg
    P1110659.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 23
I picked up my brand new 2013 on Saturday from Riders Hill in Dahlonega GA. Sunday I rode the Cherohala Skyway and then Deals gap north then back south. Here is a picture of me at the top of the Dragon

Attachments

• Stella.jpg
    Stella.jpg
    168.5 KB · Views: 17
Been a glorious day in Yorkshire- sunny, dry and not too cold- went down to 6 degrees on the tops but that was fine in the bright sunshine.

Had a super ride out over Rishworth moor, Widdop moor then back over Haworth moor. Hardly any cars on the back roads.
Stella039.jpg

Stella040.jpg

Stella042.jpg

Stella046.jpg

Stella048.jpg

Stella049.jpg

Stella050.jpg

Stella051.jpg

Stella052.jpg

2012 Selvio bought new in December 2014 at East Coast Motorcycles in Durban, South Africa Imported into Mozambique)
Will send picture by e-mail to Todd by e-mail.
Just got all the PC5/Autotune kit, and a Matris full suspension from Todd.
Repeating what I have done with Todd expertise and solutions, 2 years ago, for my other Guzzi (Norge 850).

Regards
José Murta

Gabe, which Guzzi dealer is that. Sudbury??
Yep! Vespa of Sudbury -- Cory Nero. I got my V7 Special from him last year and the Stelvio a couple weeks back. This time I flew in (from Toronto) and rode back -- amazing bike and ride. Now it's been a problem to ride back the V7 as the Stelvio is so much more confortable, and warm. :)

Back