• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

V7 Registry & Picture thread -- ADD YOUR BIKE

I have it very close to how I want it now. The LED lights are not in this picture.
Guzzi%20side%20view-L.jpg
Very nice. What windscreen is that? I'm getting my crash bars and LEDs installed right now but I still haven't sorted the windscreen issue. That one looks great... not too big.

ZGULWUB03GM20032 - Bought her on June 12, 2015. What windscreen is that? I'm getting my crash bars and LEDs installed right now but I still haven't sorted the windscreen issue. That one looks great... not too big.
Thanks for the VIN info... it looks like you're missing a digit at the end of the VIN string, is it 200132?
I think the screen is a Classic Dart; https://www.guzzitech.com/store/product/dart-v7-flyscreen/ -- I also have a few of the new Marlin on the shelf too; https://www.guzzitech.com/store/product/dart-marlin-v7-flyscreen/

My new 14 model 5 speeder With 4 miles on the clock
Congrats! See the first post of this thread... Care to post or send me your VIN# - Name - City, State - Date of Purchase?

Guys, thanks for posting and great seeing the pics. Keep them coming.

New to Moto Guzzi, just picked up a 14' Stone
Been working on it quite a bit. Agostini drop bars, bar ends, fender delete, cluster drop bracket, Coming up: re-upholstered seat, voltmeter install, wrapped headers, hoping for arrow pipes, but will probably end up with mistral. also looking to swap the shocks.

DPQPWLi.jpg

Image Picked mine up in August. Couldn't pass up the deal. Already added HB 30 ltr bags and Agostini eng. guard.(not on yet in this pic). Always wanted a Guzzi. 500+ miles in and absolutely love this bike. So competent and yet loaded with personality.

Thanks for the picture posts, looking good. Do add or send me the info for the first post of this thread if you would: VIN# - Name - City, State - Date of Purchase

Hi Rich. Congrats on the new V7! I moved your post to the V7 section, and hope you'll add your info to the Registry post here; https://www.guzzitech.com/forums/threads/v7-registry-picture-thread-add-your-bike.9108/
You'll find that Guzzi isn't well supported here in the States for Guzzi brand gear. If you find anything on the main MotoGuzzi.it website; http://www.motoguzzi.it/motoguzzi/IT/it/lifestyle.html -- let me know direct email (Todd at GuzziTech.com) and I'll get you pricing on it. Otherwise phone some dealerships about anything you see on the main MotoGuzzi-us.com site.
Hope you enjoy the bike, and post again often.
Thanks Much, 150 miles, really enjoying the bike very much.

RMontgomery V7IIS

Back