• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

V7 Registry & Picture thread -- ADD YOUR BIKE

Hey Todd, yours looks a bunch like mine...I got #6... We talked about PC's and head work.. I will definitely do both but will leave stock pistons in (I think), might raise compression a bit tho???? I found the traction control yesterday, though it got sick, it was just telling me it didn't want to slip the rear...wish there were a way to turn off it, the ABS and the rev limiter..

Attachments

• IMG_1220 (1).JPG
    IMG_1220 (1).JPG
    239.8 KB · Views: 32
Hey Todd, yours looks a bunch like mine...I got #6... We talked about PC's and head work.. I will definitely do both but will leave stock pistons in (I think), might raise compression a bit tho???? I found the traction control yesterday, though it got sick, it was just telling me it didn't want to slip the rear...wish there were a way to turn off it, the ABS and the rev limiter..
Congrats and post your VIN#, it isn't the same as the bike # like it used to be. Traction control is turned off by holding down the start button when the engine is running for ~2 seconds. ABS cannot be easily turned off, but someone posted about pulling the fuse.
Rev limit you want to keep as the motor is done making power well before the rev limiter kicks in.

VIN#ZGULWUA05FM200310 - Kim Bravo - Philadelphia, PA USA - D.O.P. 8.28.2015

2015 V7 Stone; Pic taken at the dealership moments after purchase.

Attachments

• Guzzista.jpg
    Guzzista.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:
VIN#ZGULWUA05FM200310 - Kim Bravo - Philadelphia, PA USA - D.O.P. 8.28.2015 --2015 V7 Stone; Pic taken at the dealership moments after purchase.
Well done Kim! Congrats and thanks for posting. Hope to see you online often. I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

Well done Kim! Congrats and thanks for posting. Hope to see you online often. I'm sure you'll enjoy it.
Thanks! My husband and I just upgraded from our Ninja 250 starter bikes. He got a Thruxton and I was considering a Bonneville, but I test rode the V7 and fell in love. I've put 1100 miles on it already. Makes me want to move to SoCal so I can ride all year long!

VIN# ZGULWUB22GM200007 James Wrenn Enid, OK. USA Purchased 09/25/2015 from Paul at Brookside Motors, Tulsa, OK
2016 V7II Racer.

Put her on a dyno to start with, she's getting the full Guzzitech treatment, including a 4V 820 kit, exhaust, suspension, and ECU flash of course....
She made 40hp today, looking for 60+ when I'm done...
Many thanks to Todd in advance for all the help!

20150925 134901 zpsofyovlxt 20150925 144506 zps2rt0k2pt

2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Racer No. 565 - ZGULWU023DM200015 - Purchased Used on September 27, 2014
Thank you Todd for the exhaust and ECU mapping; What a fun ride!

Attachments

• 2013 MG V7 med.jpg
    2013 MG V7 med.jpg
    170.5 KB · Views: 51
Great looking bike, Biscuit.

When I first saw the racer a couple years back, my first thoughts were: ditch the factory mirrors for bar-ends and install a two up seat. I prefer stainless steel exhaust, but that's a personal preference as well.

My 3rd V7, had a 2011 V7 Classic in white that I regretted selling. Eventually picked up a 2014 V7 Stone in black that was totaled when someone hit and rolled my truck while it was in the back. Truck was totaled too, I was good to go. So I looked over the V7 II's and picked the Azzuro Esstre version. I added the Mistrals and the chrome horn surround from the earlier V7 Classic version. I think it gives a nice balance to the chrome that were already on the bike.

I love the gearing in the six speed it definitely changes the way the bike rides.

DSCF6548 2

My 3rd V7... picked the Azzuro Esstre version
Nice, congrats and welcome back again. Quite a journey.
Hope you'll post your VIN# and related info per the first post if this thread or send to me direct.
Looking good... Post often!

VIN# ZGULW1000FM201087 - Franck Violeau - Nantes France - D.O.P. 6.5.15

Hello, here is a french VII Stone.

dsc_0010.jpg

I think I am done with the mods. I would like to add the MG leather tool bag to the rear rack. What do you think about the front Voxbell horn conversion?

Mods:
Matris Pre-Load Adjustable Fork Kit
Ikon Rear Shocks with Rebound Adjusters
Mistral Reverse Cone Exhaust
Mistral Headlight Guard
MG Polished Injector Guards
MG Rear Rack (Perfect for a 30L Kreiga Dry Bag)
Rizoma Spy Bar End Mirror
Original V7 Style Voxbell Horn (Front Mount)
Clear Indicator Lenses with Amber Bulbs w Spacers Removed
Removed License Plate Lamp (Using Tail Light)
Removed Grab Rails
Sag Set to 35mm

DSCF6569

DSCF1348
DSCF1341

Last edited:
Back