• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

V7 Registry & Picture thread -- ADD YOUR BIKE

A couple of updated pics. I want to eventually get black Mistral slip-ons and put black header wrap on to complete Operation Blackout.

i-NPVZG6L-L.jpg

i-74THVW4-L.jpg

i-jNgqXjs-L.jpg

I like operation blackout. I had Todd powder coat my valve cover bolts. HUGE difference. IMG 1299

Interesting mix of mods. I'm assuming you're adding a brake light and indicators?
I have a led brake light with integrated turn signals on the side plate bracket. The mistral exhaust is blocking it from the pic but it is there.

Last edited:
Here's my V7 after I switched to a 940cc engine, updated the frame, and everything else for Bellagio running gear.
P1020153_zps3elkps5m.jpg

Ok,..... I'm shitting you all. I just stuck a V7 tank and seat on a Bellagio.
(unfinished project. Still got to chrome the tank etc,...........)
This is sort of what I'm aiming for,...............
Bellagio%20936%20CR%2002_zps1thy44cv.jpg

How's it looking so far?

20151112_144654_zps7wzye6ws.jpg

todd, thanks a lot! TonUPRacer, to answer your questions first the mirror, I would say at least 75% visibility better than no mirrors at all, 25% relied on my neck turning. Second Extra tank straps, any leather belt that match the color same with my headlights and the plastic rear (#7), coz one thing attracts me with this bike is the leather belts which i never seen in any latest classic bike designs. Last, leather bags got from thrifty stores, and put some moto guzzi logos to make looks real. My concept is to create something inexpensive mods at the same time not ruin the design integrity of the classic cafe racer. Infact, I did my crash bar made of metal tubes from lowes, just cut and put some carbon fiber on it. (see attachments).View attachment 8352 View attachment 8353 View attachment 8354 View attachment 8355

Hi Hugo.
Just a thought,.... the straight crash bars up front,..... I think, if you dropped the bike, they would just collapse and you would end up with engine damage anyway If they don't have a second mounting point, They would fold at the point that they are bolted to the frame. (the weakest point,since it has a hole drilled in for the bolts.) There are better, more effective crash bars, with 2 mounting points, that would better protect the engine in the case of an accident.

Anyway, I hope you never need to find out. Stay upright.

Welcome! Wow, you're the first I've seen with the Lafranconis. Are they loud?

I thought they were loud but then I went for a ride with some of the Perth Cafe Racer crew and I was definitely the deepest and lowest frequency sound but not the loudest!

In a nutshell they don't look as nice as the Mistrals or Agostinis but they sound incredible, especially when you really give them the business.

When I get the half faring and paint done I might swap them out for something else. Although I'm addicted to the sound they make! It'll be hard to part with them...

Looking good. I have those CRG arrows on my Ducati Scrambler. They are awesome mirrors. Where's the black panels? You should install it already.

I will put on the black ones this weekend....also need to do final adjustments to the screen/light. Currently the light is a bit down and the screen a bit forward but will all be tweaked shortly.

Sold my 2008 8v Griso and got this V7II with some of the scrambler accessories. Almost 2,000 k on it and loving it. Loved the Griso, but happy to have made the switch. Plenty enough power and so much lighter. Next, suspension upgrade and all sorted.
Nick

V7II first ride

Sold my 2008 8v Griso and got this V7II
Nick, wow, interesting. Understood about the weight. Love to get your VIN # and info for the first post here. Did you trade your Griso or did it find a new owner?

Back