• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

GT Bar Risers

GTM®

Administrator
Staff member
GT di Razza Pura
I have the bar risers in stock now on the online Store HERE. Will fit all Guzzis with 1-1/8" bars (Cal 1400, Griso & Stelvio). 1"/25.4mm risers. Limited production, so grab them quick if you want a set as I'm not sure when I'll do another run. Thanks for the continued input and support.

I installed mine yesterday but it has been pouring rain in San Diego so I'll have to wait for a test ride.

Just sitting on it in the garage is much better for me. The stock position causes me to ride with my back rounded and that gets uncomfortable after a while in that "C Clamp" position. Plus, it's more difficult to turn my head bent over like that.

Ok. Back from the shakedown run. MUCH better for me. Just for reference, I'm 5-10 1/2. It's a more relaxing position and i feel as if I have much better control of the bike. I played with the rotation of the bars a bit and found a perfect fit.

Now I'll have to put on a few hundred miles and see if it needs any fine tuning.

Got 'em, but need to get them put on and go for a test ride.

Got to get out for a short ride (~40 miles) this afternoon. The riser spacers seem to have put the bars just about where I need them. Like Buzglyd, I too will need to mess rotating up and down a bit to get to that "sweet spot". But, now, it is starting to look like the Custom will be ready for some more serious riding. Would like to get a Chesapeake circumnavigation ride in before putting up the bikes for the winter. It just might happen if this weather holds....

roadventure and buzglyd, I just ordered a pair and wondered whether your cables had to be replaced and re-routed. Thanks.

roadventure and buzglyd, I just ordered a pair and wondered whether your cables had to be replaced and re-routed. Thanks.

IVGS,

No cable or hose re-routing necessary. I covered the tank with a couple of thick towels, removed the existing bar clamp, inserted the spacers and replaced the bar clamp with new, longer bolts. Took me about ten minutes.

Ok. Back from the shakedown run. MUCH better for me. Just for reference, I'm 5-10 1/2. It's a more relaxing position and i feel as if I have much better control of the bike. I played with the rotation of the bars a bit and found a perfect fit.

Now I'll have to put on a few hundred miles and see if it needs any fine tuning.

Just wondering how you went with fit
Any dramas?

I was thinking more along the lines of HOW it fits. Is it flush with the top fitting?
Any gap?

It fits perfectly. There is a tiny gap which is necessary to properly tighten it.

I'm totally pleased with the results.

I was thinking more along the lines of HOW it fits. Is it flush with the top fitting?
Any gap?

Skipper,

They fit as they are designed to fit. There WILL be a gap, normally at the lower side of the clamps. Having this gap is what keeps the compression on the handlebars to keep them from rotating once installed. If you do not have a gap between the upper and lower section of handlebar clamps this is an indication that the diameter of your handlebars is too small.

Skipper,

They fit as they are designed to fit. There WILL be a gap, normally at the lower side of the clamps. Having this gap is what keeps the compression on the handlebars to keep them from rotating once installed. If you do not have a gap between the upper and lower section of handlebar clamps this is an indication that the diameter of your handlebars is too small.
Thanks for that

After 1000km the risers have proven to be perfect. Not only more comfortable, but as someone said earlier, the feeling of enhanced control is evident.

I just got my next small batch order in to go to the anodizers. I have one inquiry for the Audace in black. Any others? Otherwise, they'll all go to the anodizer for clear. Thanks for the input.

Back