• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

GuzziTech product accusations/response

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I offer here, I spend my own personal money on to test and develop, and I usually push to have things made when worth it.
There are people that have the desire and money to spend. If you want to go a different route, good for you. Jabs at me and my offerings here aren't welcome, nor are hyper-links to competing websites.
Amazing to me that on a tiny brand such as Guzzi, there's people that love to belittle my efforts.

Funny thing is the "other" site is a discussion only board and they offer no competing product(s) other than information. 99.9% of the time when your name or site come up on the "other" site it is the regulars pushing newbies your way for ECU reflashes and other services/products you offer. In the past I had you reflash an ECU for my 2012 V7R and it has worked out really well. When others were having the same fueling issues I was expierencing I directed them your way. You have benifited from the "other" site being around.

I have removed the link from my post and in the future if I post on here I will not post outside links for products, services or information.

Funny thing is the "other" site is a discussion only board and they offer no competing product(s) other than information. 99.9% of the time when your name or site come up on the "other" site it is the regulars pushing newbies your way for ECU reflashes and other services/products you offer. In the past I had you reflash an ECU for my 2012 V7R and it has worked out really well. When others were having the same fueling issues I was expierencing I directed them your way. You have benifited from the "other" site being around. I have removed the link from my post and in the future if I post on here I will not post outside links for products, services or information.
The "other" site sucked the life-blood out of the MGNOC, but that's whole other discussion.
What little my "name" comes up (rarely GuzziTech.com or a link here) over there gets more people piling on in a negative fashion from what I've witnessed. I really don't care to even look over there any more, but I'm often sent links to see.
Since this is a TINY market, and I've invested an immense amount of money (both in products and this website)... It's still largely for fun, and on most items offered here is still mostly a labor of love. Why people have such disdain to me making a buck baffles even the most brand-loyal friends I have. I do really appreciate the business and referrals.

What I always request, especially when it's a post you've done, is just copy/paste the data here instead of a link away from this site. Traffic is important to the life-span of any website. If you must link away, I just request not hyper-linking.

I could just unplug the Forum all together, which every post like this takes me one step closer.

I certainly could have chosen a lot better wording and I have changed that as well. I hope you make million of dollars selling your products and I hope you continue to keep making products that improve the brand.

I lose site of the captiol investment and BS&T that go into products transforming an idea rolling around your head to finished product. It all costs and especiall small batch botique items.

I certainly could have chosen a lot better wording and I have changed that as well. I hope you make million of dollars selling your products and I hope you continue to keep making products that improve the brand.
I lose site of the captiol investment and BS&T that go into products transforming an idea rolling around your head to finished product. It all costs and especiall small batch botique items.
You know how to make a million on Guzzi? Start with two million.
I typically invest 2-10 times what a product will cost most, to work with and develop it to my satisfaction to offer them here. It's a tough business to be in, especially on paper. Thanks for your words and continued support.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back