• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Cal1400 REGISTRY & Pics thread - ADD YOUR BIKE

So this does fit in the garage! 2015 Cali 1400 Touring White.
zgulvc001fm200187

Seacoast Derry, NH.

Much better personality that the R1200RT it replaced. I gotta get riding and get the first service over-with and do my Iron Butt ss1k in 4 weeks.;

Hello from Va Beach! Here are a few pics of the 1400 I picked up 2 weeks ago. Already put 1000 miles on it. Absolutely love this bike.

Attachments

• moto1.JPG
    moto1.JPG
    154.2 KB · Views: 86
  • moto2.JPG
    moto2.JPG
    161.9 KB · Views: 89
  • moto3.JPG
    moto3.JPG
    167.3 KB · Views: 83
VIN# ZGULVC010EM111458 2014 Cali Custom in Mercury Grey with Mistral Can's. I traded in my R1200GS on 22 Feb 14 at BMW Motorcycles of Pensacola without batting an eye after a demo ride. Have a 2012 Goldwing GL1800 and a 2011 FLHX Harley StreetGlide. Bought this one as a Sportbike (Hayabusa) replacement because of the looks, performance and overall great ride. Beau, located in Pensacola, FL. :woohoo:
Love the grey/silver Cali.Just a thought though,.. your photo suggests it. Would a sidemount tag plate work for you. THe OEM fender is spoilt by the number plate beneath it.
Bob.

Dr Jackal.
20150501_155307_zpsh4uszujd.jpg

Mr Hyde. (AKA Bellagio 940 Cafe Racer in evolution.....)
P1020124_zpsts0xglmt.jpg

My next cruiser will be an Audace, Eldorado, 1400 Custom,.... Dunno. But it's got to be Guzzi.

When this bike first hit the market I said "Yuk".
Too fat, too heavy, too low. Yep, its all yukky for me.

I've been sporterizing Cali's or tourifying Le Mans's for years, see my avatar.
My current hate is the fact that Bella has the same block/crank case as a MKIII Le Mans, but feels/looks twice the size.

However, every time I sit on the 14, it fits. I dare not ride it. Bella is too hacked up to go serious touring.
Somewhere in the future when a better selection of sporty type tyres are available, and longer rear shocks are available, I will get me one and put it on a diet and tighten it up, me thinks.

Be nice to the Bellagio or I'll come down there and,........

Michael Craig
California 1400 Custom (Black)
Purchased Feb 5. 2015 from Mathews Fun Machines: Picked up Feb 7th
Vin # ZGULVC011EM200004
Switched out the Stock seat for the Touring seat. Added Heated Grips, Seat Rail, Paniers & Inserts, Fly Shield & PIAA Horns. Replaced the stock Dunlops with Avon Cobra Tires. SDIM6078 copy

Jimmy T
Audace
Purchase 12Dec15
Singapore Mah Motors
Vin: ZGULC000XFM200239

Attachments

• 20151225_120411.jpg
    20151225_120411.jpg
    170.1 KB · Views: 37
Rode my bike home Tuesday,June 17, 2015, late afternoon.
Rode it 437 miles to Bike Week Laconia the next morning.
I've been loving it since!
ZGULVC016EM200015.

Have just under 6000 miles.

Merry Christmas!
Photo 15

Just got my Cali Custom a few days before x-mas. Bought from BMW of Escondido. They shipped to Colorado for free - took 6 weeks :(.
Vin: ZGULVC018EM200047

I have a bunch of questions - thanks in advance!
Jeff

Just got my Cali Custom a few days before x-mas. Bought from BMW of Escondido. They shipped to Colorado for free - took 6 weeks :(. Vin: ZGULVC018EM200047
Hi Jeff, congrats on the C14C, and by the sounds of it, you bought it Xmas 2014, yes? Thanks for the info, and care to state your last name?

I Just bought the 2014 Cali in Dec 2015 :)
Jeff Hinshaw
Thanks Jeff, your "took 6 weeks." was confusing. Congrats and enjoy. Post often... and Happy New Year.

Back