• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

V7 Registry & Picture thread -- ADD YOUR BIKE

VIN# ZGULW1000FM201087 - Franck Violeau - Nantes France - D.O.P. 6.5.15

Hello, here is a french VII Stone.

dsc_0010.jpg
I love those aluminium fenders.

Thanks to Gordon for sending his info and pics along:
2013 V7 Racer: ZGULWU024DM200234; GORDON PRICE; Date of purchase: 15/06/2013, Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Mods:
Extended Sump
Record Kit - painted to match with build number applied
Mistral Chrome Reverse Cone Slips-ons with exhaust wrap
Re-Flash ECU
Stainless-steel valve cover bolts
Pazzo Levers
CRG Lane Splitter Mirrors with bar end plastic sliders
Matris Rear Shocks
Mupo Fork Kit
Next on list is brakes and wheels...(I Hope)

GordonP V7R 1

GordonP V7R 2

Dont have everything yet as i am away on bussiness but i am picking up a bran new on the show room floor 2014 V7 racer I will keep you updated as I get home and pick up the bike

Gordon, one of the best looking Vs with Record kit I've seen. Well done mate. If I ever get my hands on a Record, I'm following your example, hope you don't mind!

Howdy all,

I've been eyeballing a Guzzi since the Breva was introduced for 2003, and reading Melissa Pierson's "The Perfect Vehicle".
As well, I have been watching the V7's evolution for a couple years, and was very taken with that models classic looks.

With the introduction of the latest iteration of the V7 II Stone, my will to resist was finally overcome!
I traded in my Yamaha FZ07 for a 2016 V7 II Stone, in basic black, this past Friday; VIN#ZGULWUB06GM200302

I took a test ride, with a chance to try the bike over some rough but scenic roads near the dealer, and was pleasantly surprised with the generally good ride, handling and performance from a stock bike. I'm 5'10 176 lbs, so near the ideal range imagined by the bikes designers.

I have put on almost a hundred miles so far, and I think i'll be giving Todd some of my money for the ECU reflash. I had Dynoworks in Washington state reflash the ECU for my Yamaha, and it made a good bike great, so I can imagine the positive effects on the Guzzi.

The Guzzi mystique still lives in these new V7s; this bike really does have a character. It reminds me of my horses, the four legged kind...;)

View attachment 9359
I've been enjoying the un-wintery weather, and getting some quality riding in; I think matte black may be my new favorite color...
IMG 0627 IMG 0650

Gordon, one of the best looking Vs with Record kit I've seen. Well done mate. If I ever get my hands on a Record, I'm following your example, hope you don't mind!

Thanks Andy, I appreciate the nice comment. Love riding the V7, so different than the sport bikes I was racing around on. Alot of people think putting so much into a bike such as this but I love to personalize my rides yet at the same time not go too far from the original style. I might have broken my own rule though as I am goinig for the Kineo wheels, just don't want to ride on tubed tires. I hope I don't reget it! Please feel free to use my bike as an example for your own, I would consider it a compliment!

Regards
Gordie

First posted a pic in 2014 of my newly aquired 2013 V7 Stone. Here she is today with some mods. Last photo is her in touring mode.

- Suspension
-- Matris fork pre-load kit w/ Eibach linear rate springs
-- Bitubo Rear Shocks (Factory Racer)
-- Suspension Tuning by Dave Moss
- Exhaust/Intake
-- Mistral Reverse Cone Slip-ons
-- BMC air filter
- Fueling/ECU
-- ECU reflash/Rexxer map via PPM, Rancho Cordova, CA
- Controls
-- Rizoma bar (MA001B) and cross brace (MA108B)
-- ProGrip 780 Superbike Grips
-- ProGrip lever covers
-- Factory Racer rearsets
- Mirrors/Body Protection
-- CRG Blind Sight Mirror (R-side only)
-- Rhino Moto Bar-end Sliders
- Lights
-- PIAA H4 headlight bulb
-- Oberon LED Mini Indicators
- Miscellaneous
-- BAAK Fender Eliminator (includes new LED tail light/plate light)
-- BAAK Bash Guard
-- Factory metal "Moto Guzzi" tank badge
-- Agostini Passenger Pegs
-- Plasti-dipped injector covers
-- Passenger grab-bar delete

Coming soon... (pending install)
- Tommaselli Clip-ons w/ complete factory conversion parts (from V7 Racer)
- Gauge/headlight lowering bracket
- BAAK aluminum front fender

Hope you like her...

View attachment 9462 View attachment 9463 View attachment 9464 View attachment 9465
Hi, can you post picture of the Baak fender eliminator please? Cheers

Last edited:
VIN# ZGULWB002BM100312 - Dennis Fisgus - Worms Germany - bought as a used bike july 2015 - 9.200km

Bought this beauty 2015

First action was getting rid of that ugly seat-cover and attaching some neat bar-end mirrors

I like this little italian beauty. So much fun, going for some kilometers on a sunny afternoon...

Latest action was getting rid of that front-fairing, as I find that "plastic 7" is ruining the classic lines of that bike

Ideas for 2016 are, lowering the headlight & speedo, changing the fenders to something more aluminum and replacing that bulky "light-indicater-license-plate-thing" at the back, with something more stylish.

Dennis

New member. v7II Stone Vin#ZGULWUB01GM200353 - Chris Max - Westminster, Ca - D.O.P. 12.17.2015

So far I switched to Pazzo Ti adjustable levers, Mistral reverse cone full carbon fiber mufflers with DB killer removed, LSL foot controls, Breva750 windscreen, removed all badges minus the eagles on the tank, BMC filter

Still to come, remove rear fender. Strut mount license plate with vintage stop light and led bolts. led turn signals front and rear, header wrap, headlight cage, bar end mirrors, upgrade suspension
20160113 083615 20160113 083625 20160101 154845

Very nice weather continues for North Texas; I've been getting my share... View attachment 9642 View attachment 9643

Nice, happy for you.

Cold rainy, windy, sucky day here in CT but managing to get thru with a nice fire in the wood stove, sippin' some good bourbon and reading a great book..."Moto Guzzi, The complete story" by Greg Pullen.

Retirement does have it's benefits.

Gerry

Back