• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

V7 Registry & Picture thread -- ADD YOUR BIKE

ZGULW300XFM200220 bought 16th of June 2015 ,living in Athens Greece.
Not many mods:
-MATRIS fork kit
-ARROW's (opend)
-LEATHER SEAT
-PAINTED FRONT MASK
wish I could order Tod's engine tuning kit but we are still under 'capital control' maybe a friend or relatives I have in the States coming home for summer................ MG2 MG1 MG3

I've had this bike for about 10k miles, been meaning to post it here for a while now.

2013 V7 Stone

GT-RX Fueling
GT-RX Full SS exhaust
GT-RX Oil sump spacer
GT-RX Fork kit, springs + emulators
Gazi Sportx rear shocks
GT-RX Fender eliminator
Racer side covers
Dart Flyscreen
LSL Clubman mirrors

Huge shout out to Todd at Guzzitech for making my Guzzi an absolute blast to ride. Everything he's done has improved it considerably and I'm real glad to be living close enough to him. The fueling is smooth as hell at any rpm & gear, the suspension inspires confidence and the exhaust sounds damn nice.

VNi21Wx.jpg

Last edited:
Hi everbody :)
Finally my bike arrived to local dealer nd I got it.
I made my first ride this evening and first impression is I really loved it.
Now I will be patient in breaking up the engine for the next 1000 km.
What do you suggest for a good break in ? What should I consider and care ?
I need every knowlodge about V7.
Thank you everyone. Hope you like my new ride. :
Here are the photos. Quality photos will be added soon. also with some slight mods.

a30l34.jpg

Va690B.jpg

v5R6bA.jpg

1vr6LB.jpg

LAEly0.jpg

7gPaqL.jpg

PkB10d.jpg

g8yrq0.jpg

ZkJXZo.jpg

o39XjR.jpg

I think the book says to keep the RPMs below 5000 for the first 1000km. I tried and was mostly successful. The rest is the usual stuff. Vary the engine speed. Don't lug it.

Congrats Emir! Thanks for posting the pictures.
Love to get your VIN# and the rest of the info for the very first post of this thread if you could. Post below or send to me direct email if you'd rather; Todd at GuzziTech.com

Hi everbody :)
Now I will be patient in breaking up the engine for the next 1000 km.
What do you suggest for a good break in ? What should I consider and care ?
I need every knowlodge about V7.
Thank you everyone. Hope you like my new ride. :
Here are the photos. Quality photos will be added soon. also with some slight mods.

a30l34.jpg

Va690B.jpg

v5R6bA.jpg

1vr6LB.jpg

LAEly0.jpg

7gPaqL.jpg

PkB10d.jpg

g8yrq0.jpg

ZkJXZo.jpg

o39XjR.jpg
Emir what's the number showing at the plaque on the top triple tree? Mine was 171/1000 (June 2015) lets see If there is some logic and truth in this numbering.Will they produce only 1000 bikes or now is .../2000?Thanks,

Today is very rainy so i couldnt get the bike :(
I have forgotten the number plate but you reminded me and i will take a photo of the plate.

by the way i am concerned about sharing bikes motor and chases numbers on the net.
in my country sometimes it can be harmfull. people can prepare false papers with these papers.
so i hope it wont be a problem.

this 1000 number is only for one year ??
since 2011 it must be produced and sold much more than 1000 i think.

I don't know how many racers have been built in the first V7-series. There is no 1.000-Limit on my plate, just the number 312.
They must have built a few thousand of those V7s, but afaIk, only the Racers have those plates?!

IPSX4753

Thats my Racer (beside my Triumph Tiger 800) - I loooove my little Guzzi :inlove:
IMG 2010

Greetings,

Dennis

Back