• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Audace exhaust options

I live near to and spend a lot of time riding on the Blue Ridge Parkway. Often we'll stop to take a photo, etc., and at times the loud pipe "parade riders" go by and it can take several minutes to have a very short chat. I've mentioned to loud pipe "parade rider" friends how annoying that is to me let alone folks that are not enthusiasts, they universally think you're kidding them or just suggested their Mom is a member of the Oldest Profession. I could appreciate if the noise had any value, but most run shitty and the tone is is like fingernails on a chalkboard. The flip side is I can't recall hearing a bad sounding Guzzi or Triumph Triple with anything resembling a decent aftermarket exhaust.

I like what you are doing. When you pull that rear fender & do the shocks she will clean up real nice. Keep posting.
swapped for bar end mirrors and removed the spacers on the turn signals so they are more tightly spaced DSC 7074

Yes. The 2016 has a secondary air system and the pump as well as the horns were moved in order to get clearance for the crossover.

No, just the one crossover in the front of the bike. The lambda sensors are moved forward. If you have a 2016 MASS could fabricate the crossover to avoid the horns and pump and if it is a model before 2016 it is a simple bolt on. Todd @ Guzzitech did the relocation and installation.

Sorry, I didn't understand what pillion pegs are and now I understand your question. I removed the passenger pegs and the aluminum bracket that supported them, as well as the stock exhaust & rear brake reservoir. But yes, it could be a heat source right at the passenger pegs if I still had them but I don't know as they have been removed.

With the MASS pipes I could remove the aluminum brackets that held the passenger pegs, shock canisters and brake reserve. I was able to relocate everything and eventually will upgrade the rear shocks and get piggyback units to clean that up. Next thing I would like to do is shave that rear fender way down if not remove it altogether.
Hey can you post an audio file of the Mass half pipe.

Sorry stupid question - but I assume your moved the rear brake resevoir; or was it a complete removal??
I myself love the fenders so I wouldn't touch mine but the front one does give the bike a cool different look. I hope to figure out a solution for the rear reflector and lic. Plate hanger-- that one piece I hate

Sorry stupid question - but I assume your moved the rear brake resevoir; or was it a complete removal??
I myself love the fenders so I wouldn't touch mine but the front one does give the bike a cool different look. I hope to figure out a solution for the rear reflector and lic. Plate hanger-- that one piece I hate
I tucked the rear brake reservoir under the side cover where the tool box goes; tight fit but it works.

Last edited:
Over the holiday break I found a solution for the license plate with a reduced rear fender. Rizoma "Fox" plate holder has a light and bolts to the frame; I cut the fender back to the light and plate hangar. Replaced the tail lights & brake lights with smaller/brighter Rizoma bullet shaped signals and replaced the front signals with smaller/brighter MotoGadget signals. Put on a lower drag bar from Rizoma with 42mm risers and it is a much better riding position for me (6'5" tall) and let's me get between cars here in CA when the traffic stops. I need to find a solution for the tank as I had to take off the decorative covers in order to get full turning with the drag bar. GuzziTech upgraded the suspension with Penske rear shocks and rebuilt front forks and it is much improved.
Audace 1 Audace 2 Audace 3 Audace 4

IMG 7085 Have you considered the Agostini slip-ons specifically made for the Audace?

I like them in black so they don't show any discolouring of the header pipes. The are lighter than stock, look good and sound awesome (keep dB killers installed otherwise your neighbours will hate you and the boys in blue will have a field day).

Nice looking bike. My only concern is those tiny indicator lights on a matt black motorcycle. Unless you wear hi-viz gear (which I don't), I'd be concerned about being taken out by a blind cage driver. Be careful out there!

Wow, that's cool. With the tank covers removed it really slims down the look, alongside the other mods. Now it's kind of flat track looking, with a huge, beefy engine and drivetrain.

Back