• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Cal1400 REGISTRY & Pics thread - ADD YOUR BIKE

2014 California Custom 1400
VIN: ZGULVC010EM112125
Purchased as the Sales Mgr's Demo with 2800 miles on it, April 2015
Ordered the bags when I bought it.
My ride My ride 2

2014 California Custom
ZGULVC014EM111334
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

New to me! Bought the bike with 4000 kms from Two Wheel Motorsports in Guelph Ontario. Added MG Windscreen, Luggage Rack and 50L Top Case, H-B C-Bow with Buffalo Bags, and black gel Touring Seat (not shown). Absolutely love'n it!!

2014 California Custom ZGULVC014EM111334 Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. New to me!
Congrats and welcome to the GT Forum and Guzzi Famiglia. Date of Purchase?

2014 California 1400 Touring, purchased in June 2014 at Elk Grove Powersports (never went back there after the purchase)
ZGULVC000EM111631
San Jose, California

I obviously took the windshield and bags off but I'm thinking of putting both back on.
Mistral carbon mufflers, Todd's PC-V/AT300 fueling system, and a couple minor things.

IMG 3417

2014 Silver California 1400 Custom purchased in August of 2015 from Pro Italia-Glendale
ZGULVC014EM200062
Bakersfield, California

Pics to come, but for now a list of my GT-Rx goodies:

GT-Rx ECU flash with Gt-Rx PC-V/AT300 fueling system
GT-Rx Full Exhaust system with Powder coated Semi-Gloss black finish
Upgraded BMC Air filter and Open Air Box mod.
Hepco & Becker Engine Guards w/ matching Semi-gloss Black powder coat finish (courtesy of the GT Fab and Service Shop)
Moto Guzzi Audace Valve Covers
Intake cover plates with a finish matching the silver on the Audience valve covers (courtesy again of the GT Fab and Service Shop)
Moto Guzzi Black chrome Touring handlebars
GT-Rx Bar Risers

Planned future upgrades:

RT California Piggyback Twin Shocks for the rear
Matris Cartridge Fork Kit for the front
Moto Guzzi Touring Seat
Fender Eliminator Kit

Purchased my California Touring from Dave Richardson @ Moto International in Seattle, WA. I took advantage of his fly and ride program and bought the bike last fall, Dave even offered free winter storage. I flew out on Moto's dime and rode is back to Rhode Island the first week in May 2016. I encountered all sorts of temperatures and weather conditions along the way. Some lows in the 30's in the Sierra's and high desert to over a hundred degrees in Death Valley (but it was a dry heat)... There was some heavy rains here and there along the way but nothing that ruined the day. I have to say that it was the trip of a lifetime and I'm glad Dave talked me into it as was a great experience with some beautiful scenery. I have to add that the California ran flawlessly, not a skip or hiccup along the way for 4200 miles. VIN: #ZGULVC009EM112227

[ IMG 20160429 160224 IMG 20160429 115839 IMG 20160429 144740

Purchased my California Touring from Dave Richardson @ Moto International in Seattle, WA. I took advantage of his fly and ride program. I flew out on Moto's dime and rode is back to Rhode Island

2014 Silver California 1400 Custom purchased in August of 2015 from Pro Italia-Glendale
ZGULVC014EM200062
Bakersfield, California

Pics to come, but for now a list of my GT-Rx goodies:

GT-Rx ECU flash with Gt-Rx PC-V/AT300 fueling system
GT-Rx Full "Shorty" Exhaust system with Powder coated Semi-Gloss black finish
Upgraded BMC Air filter and Open Air Box mod.
Hepco & Becker Engine Guards w/ matching Semi-gloss Black powder coat finish (courtesy of the GT Fab and Service Shop)
Moto Guzzi Audace Valve Covers
Intake cover plates with a finish matching the silver on the Audience valve covers (courtesy again of the GT Fab and Service Shop)
Moto Guzzi Black chrome Touring handlebars
GT-Rx Bar Risers

Planned future upgrades:

RT California Piggyback Twin Shocks for the rear
Matris Cartridge Fork Kit for the front
Moto Guzzi Touring Seat
Fender Eliminator Kit

Got my bike back from Todd's shop and it is Sweet! Here are some pics and a link to a video taken of my bike with the new C14 Shorty exhaust system:

IMG 2421 IMG 2422 IMG 2424 IMG 2423

Had mine since Dec 2015, bought 2nd hand, 2013 model. ZGULV0024DM111341.

Have added Gel Touring seat, H&B Rack, Touring bars, Sport Screen, Black Rocker covers and that's where the mods will end. Love the bike, cant speak highly enough of it.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    165 KB · Views: 60
2013 Callifornia custom bought September 2014.
Agostini exhaust and Rox risers fitted.
VIN:ZGULV0028DM111911

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-06-21-11-59-43.png
    Screenshot_2015-06-21-11-59-43.png
    658.2 KB · Views: 52
Just bought my first Guzzi...an Eldorado. Vin ZGULVB008FM200200 in Melbourne Australia with chrome Agostini exhausts. Had to travel overseas so could't take delivery. Will post photos once I get it later this month. Am returning to riding after 25 years and while it was love at first sight, Red/Black & white walls...I just hope it isn't going to be too much bike after a gap of all these years. Can't wait to put some miles on it

2017 MGX-21
Congrats! Thanks for posting and welcome to the GT Forum and Famiglia.
I hope to take delivery of mine soon as well to plug into the RentAGuzzi.com Fleet. Of course I will then be working on the fueling, exhaust and suspension. Post often... and again once you take delivery.

Sweet, I purchased my 1400 Custom at Seacoast 3 years ago.
Do they have a MGX-21 Demo there ?
Got to seriously think about trading up ;)

2017 MGX-21
VIN# ZGULCUA07HM000072
Purchased from Seacoast Sport Cycles in NH
Located in Sterling MA

Yes they have a demo MGX. I purchased their last available MGX, no more now till the spring I guess!! I traded a 2011 Diavel Carbon Red, its quite a change getting used to the size, gentle power, slow gearbox etc of the Guzzi but I'm loving the comfort and cruisability...............

Congrats! Thanks for posting and welcome to the GT Forum and Famiglia.
I hope to take delivery of mine soon as well to plug into the RentAGuzzi.com Fleet. Of course I will then be working on the fueling, exhaust and suspension. Post often... and again once you take delivery.
Todd, I have her home as of last Friday, thats the Benelli (sister) in the background!!

Back