• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Moto Guzzi Proud Owners Group

abbienormal

High Miler
GT Famiglia
So I get an email from Moto Guzzi offering me to join their Proud Owner Group. I click on it and try to sign up. You have to enter your birthday. There is a calendar looking icon to click on that does nothing. No big deal, I just enter the date. Next is to enter your country. Problem is it will not let me. When you click on the line a drop down box appears that has no entries and you cannot type in the country. I thought maybe it was because I use Chrome for my browser so I tried using Windows Edge. Nope. Typical attention to detail. Anybody else get this offer? I clicked on contact Guzzi and sent them an email.

http://proudowners.motoguzzi.com/

My initial reaction was that of Groucho Marx: "Please accept my resignation. I don’t care to belong to any club that will have me as a member.”

Then, I read this: "It's night, and you wear sunglasses under your helmet. The city is your tailor-made environment, isn't it?”

Uhm, no, thanks.

I completely understand that I am not in the target demographic … and, actually, grateful for that. But what a sad state of affairs.

Bill

My favourite part of that sign-up page is the "are you an owner" question, with reply choices of No and Si. The whole rest of the page is in English. Haven't quite figured out if it's an attempt to look cool, by using one small Italian word. (And no, I haven't signed up).

I got it... same issue as you. Hand in hand with the comedy of errors these days. What I have successfully signed up for the in the past, i.e. World Club and the other Owner solicit emails, has returned nothing.
I'm a Gen X'er, who like Bill, feels as though I never was a target demographic for the brand. If I didn't love the bikes so much, I'd have strayed far away, long ago.
I do own other brands, including the new Thriumph Thruxton R for the RideMalibu.com fleet, and man do they have their act together on every level.

I was going to sign up just out of curiosity to see what they would offer. I already get emails from Guzzi so I figured it wouldn't be any worse. Knowing the response from "Contact Guzzi" I wonder if anybody will read that or if the people doing this promo will sit around wondering why Guzzi owners will not join.
Also, clicking on "Contact Guzzi USA" just took me to the USA Guzzi web site and I was too lazy to search for the contact list there. I sent it to Piaggio who will ignore it completely when they see Guzzi.

So I get an email from Moto Guzzi offering me to join their Proud Owner Group. I click on it and try to sign up. You have to enter your birthday. There is a calendar looking icon to click on that does nothing. No big deal, I just enter the date. Next is to enter your country. Problem is it will not let me. When you click on the line a drop down box appears that has no entries and you cannot type in the country. I thought maybe it was because I use Chrome for my browser so I tried using Windows Edge. Nope. Typical attention to detail. Anybody else get this offer? I clicked on contact Guzzi and sent them an email.

http://proudowners.motoguzzi.com/

Rudy,

I ran into a similar problem when I attempted to order a 95th Anniversary T-shirt from their open house in Italy. I was not able to complete the order. Moto Guzzi did not get my money.

Millions of web sites out there and almost as many people to write them. So I got another email from them asking again to join. Oh, maybe they fixed it. Wrong. So this time I forwarded the email to Guzzi US, the press section and Piaggio. I figured somebody might read it and forward it to the correct person. At least that got me a response. Can it be that hard to fix? Oh wait. They may be aware of the startus interruptus issue and that is only about 30 years old so this may take a while. :p (I'm sorry. That's just mean. True, but mean.)

Hi fellow Guzzisti,

Thanks for your note.

We are aware of the issues on the Proud Owners webpage and are working to correct them shortly.

Thank you for your patience.

Cheers,

Customer care

Same issue here. I have tried for the passed 3 days thinking maybe they got it fixed... nope. oh well

They have fixed the site so you can join. Now for some Guzzi oddities. You need your serial number and engine number. The engine number is not on an Ohio title so out to the garage I go. They also want to date the bike was first sold. Yeah, right. That info is not on an Ohio title and I am the third owner. That info does not exist to me but they should have it. I made up a date in 2012.
On the site I notice a photo and information on the 2017 California Touring. I thought it was dropped. They show a Norge, and Stelvio also but no years.

On the site I notice a photo and information on the 2017 California Touring. I thought it was dropped.

My "local" dealer (65 miles away), Europa Macchina mentioned to me that the California Touring was dropped in 2016, but is back for a 2017 model as the California Touring SE (two-tone paint).

Upload 2017 3 1 10 25 7

Back