• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Bellagio REGISTRY & Pic thread - ADD YOUR BIKE

2007 Bellagio VIN ZGULY000X7M111886 Emerald , Central Queensland Australia. In a lapse of rational thinking I sold the bike to my cousin, he being a toy acquirer rather than a bona Fide enthusiast left it out in the rain a few times . I bought it back off regretting they I ever sold it. I proceeded to replace all original fasteners with 316 Stainless fasteners pre lubes with Tefgel so they don't grow in. It's not cheap but effective. I had the rim ceramic coated and laced with stainless spokes and then proceeded to get the header pipes and collectors ceramic coated. I lifted the forks 8mm in the triple clamps and fitted fork boots by modifying CV boots from a automotive supply store and found it can almost steer as quickly as my V7 Classic 2008 model. I m planning to relocate the engine oil filter with an adaptor to enable it to be mounted outside. Similarly I want to relocate the fuel filter external to the tank after being stranded out in the outback because filter clogged from a dodgie batch of fuel and spat the fuel line off

Y
Re: Bellagio pic thread

Can anyone explain to me why this bike is not available in the United States? The "power cruiser" market is fairly well-established here, and this bike would fit right in, while offering something different.

Ducati dealers tell me that the Diavel is a hit; I'd much rather have a Bellagio. How do we convince MGNA to bring this beautiful bike over?
Sometime the Guzzi importers can be out of touch with the fans, but I suspect the underrated Bellagio in their opinion wouldn't have sold in the volumes that other models . Perhaps it didn t gel that it d have a following over there. Certainly keeps the Hiroshima screamers honest once you want something that steers, carries corner speed around steep windy mountain roads with blind corners and sprinklings of leaf litter in the mix not to mention the occasional low loader with bulldozer and blade still fitted coming the other way!

That my Bellagio with just under 40000 Kim's but before I fitted the fork boots. Saddle bag racks, rear foot pegs, headlight rims and exhausts except mufflers are all ceramic coated. Engine bog stock but on an outing with some other Japanese big bores they complained they could see my brake lights at speed through some twisty mountain road, my friend of over 40 odd years had to tell them , that Stan doesn t use them that often as the throttle and engine braking is enough if you ve found the rhythm. Riding it out to Mount Isa in 40 deg C heat and loaded with luggage it was nudging 24kpl fuel economy at a steady 110 kph, there was no sign of overheating. Down in Brisbane in crawling traffic the injector had a bit of a spit back through the throttle bodies bud I dosed up the fuel with a quick acting injector cleaner to restore the crispness.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    316.1 KB · Views: 18
More shots of the Bellagio after the fork boots were fitted and I raised the fork tubes in the triple clamps. Wow steering was quickened an around Emerald's answer to the Isle of Man a back road that skirts the surface water irrigation system for the cotton and has some long straights tight corners, kangaroos, plains turkeys and combine harvesters it hauls as quick as my V7 classic but the CARC rear suspension offers superior action to the twin Gazi shocked V7, so it tends to be smoother around the bumpy corners with a 50kph advisory speed.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 40
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 37
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 40
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 37
People might query the fitting of fork boots, but I considered my self lucky that I didn't need to get the forks hard chromed after my cousins neglect-cum-vandalism when I bought it back from him. I had to carefully coax the eruptions on the tube chrome away so they wouldn't t wreck the seal lips. I ve since replaced the seals because they had sat for too long. Riding over here the salt is not so much encountered from anti-freeze efforts except maybe over in Tasmania , but here those bugs that emblazon themselves over the chrome are loaded with salts that attack the chrome plating. Years ago I rode through the Coorong a wetland at the mouth of the Murray River known for it increasing salinity, those bugs had to wait until I got to my brothers place in Victoria before they were removed as I did the Great Ocean Road a long the way to his place. The fork seals were leaking by the time I had gotten there in 500km. Fortunately, the cold chroming process deposits about 0.002"/0.05mm of chrome and the bloke told me to leave the original seals in to take down the high spots. He was right, I got about another 12000km before fork seal need changing!

Y

Sometime the Guzzi importers can be out of touch with the fans, but I suspect the underrated Bellagio in their opinion wouldn't have sold in the volumes that other models . Perhaps it didn t gel that it d have a following over there. Certainly keeps the Hiroshima screamers honest once you want something that steers, carries corner speed around steep windy mountain roads with blind corners and sprinklings of leaf litter in the mix not to mention the occasional low loader with bulldozer and blade still fitted coming the other way!
Alas many are lamenting the Bellagio from the Guzzi line as of 2012 over here I think, they must have used up all of the parts they produced for the production runs. It s a great engine and arguably could of found its way into a dirt bike because it can do dirt roads pretty well as long as they re dry and I ve done a couple of 1000 k on dirt roads until I got my 1996 Quota which is much better equipped for the task. A lifelong friend wanted to buy my Bellagio after I reworked and I would have sold it to him because I knew it would have went to a good home! I had my eye on a fully sorted 1996 v1100 sport had the Bellagio and I parted company!

Quick update:
3 months off the road after my foot operation (12 titanium screws and 2 plates !) and I picked up the bike from Hydrochromers/painters.
Not as straightforward as I'd have liked.........The boss was not in. I couldn't wait.
Had to put the bike together myself, fix the wiring on the tail, screw around getting the seat and tank to sit right. (they moved the critically importantly positioned tank mounting bracket.. Sigh. ) I had to put the hugger on and struggle to get the engine started. Would have helped if they put enough fuel in it. Upload 2016 5 28 3 11 22
Spent a few hours on a saturday night doing all that, then stood back and took in the pig picture. The front fender/mudguard was on backwards. Upload 2016 5 28 3 11 22
Washed the bike at 1am this morning and put the front mudguard on the right way round before hitting the sack, took a ride to the beach this afternoon and shot a few pix.

a2_zpseqryjkyn.jpg

a1_zps9gymmhrf.jpg

a8_zpsw3rrw7a8.jpg

I Love the look, but the finish is not up to scratch. They'll have to re finish a few things before it's good enough, but these guys have been bending over backwards to make me happy. I'm sure it'll all be perfect at the end of the day.......... one day. Upload 2016 5 28 3 11 22 Upload 2016 5 28 3 11 22

Still to do:
1. re fit the bar end mirrors.
2. (......after the tank is finished nicely) fit new tank emblems/eagles.
3. remove the passenger pegs, and get a custom exhaust muffler bracket made,..... ( the original with the passenger footrest mounts needs a little tidying up.)
4. maybe re do the black chrome hugger, ( it's not quite black enough.)
5. Polish the forks (and a few other things)
6. Paint the lower triple clamp black.

Do steps 7 through 80,........ keep the "Evoluzione" evolving. (Is a project ever truly finished?)

Anyway. Progress is being made. How's it look so far?

the passenger pegs are going soon as I can get "Kenny The Bike Fabricator" (Who did the very discreet tail light, signal bracket and the side covers)

P1020276_zps3umf52ye.jpg

to make an exhaust hanger to replace the left pillion peg bracket and a cover to hide the mounting tabs for the right pillion peg. (I want to keep the option open of putting the pillion pegs back on.)

the "Evolutione" 940 Bellagio Cafe Racer is still evolving.

Making slow progress.
Put the bar end mirrors back on. Like them? They're a bit hard to spot against the Hydrochrome tank.

P1020285_zpsjqkh1ekl.jpg

Went for a 300km ride this morning into Malaysia in the company of a Griso, Ducati 900 Monster, Mick Hailwood replica replica, several MV Augustas and a Honda. (The Honda must have felt out of place amongst all the Italians.)
The annoying thing is that when I gave the Bellagio some stick and hit 210Kmh the bar end mirrors kept bending with the wind and facing down to the ground. It's irritating having to adjust them at 200kmh.

Handling wise it was great. No buffeting to speak of, except when I experimented with laying low over the tank at 180kmh +
It was better riding in the natural semi upright position. Good aerodynamics Guzzi !
modify_inline.gif

Breakfast ride on my Bellagio Cafe Racer with the Singapore V Max Maniacs.

IMG-20160424-WA0043_zpsg1ealxqf.jpg

IMG-20160424-WA0046_zpsyfooznar.jpg

IMG-20160424-WA0009_zpskpkpo6ow.jpg

Nuff said.
modify_inline.gif

Don't know if I've got this right but I've imported a Bellagio Aquila Nera (Black Eagle) to the UK from Lazio, Rome, Italy as I was really struggling to find one. It's a 2012 model with MG OE Screen, Hepco & Becker panniers on C frames, Agostini silencers and a Finebau Forge plug in module to clean up the bottom end, all works superbly! Hope the pictures come out ok, the gangster is me, having fun at the Distinguished Gentleman's ride in Sheffield last month. Covered 5,000 miles since importation, just one failed oil pressure sensor, away from that, pure riding nirvana!!

She's frame number ZGULYA004CM112046

IMG 1001
IMG 1023
IMG 0946
IMG 0945

Don't know if I've got this right but I've imported a Bellagio Aquila Nera (Black Eagle) to the UK from Lazio, Rome, Italy as I was really struggling to find one. It's a 2012 model with MG OE Screen, Hepco & Becker panniers on C frames, Agostini silencers and a Finebau Forge plug in module to clean up the bottom end, all works superbly! Hope the pictures come out ok, the gangster is me, having fun at the Distinguished Gentleman's ride in Sheffield last month. Covered 5,000 miles since importation, just one failed oil pressure sensor, away from that, pure riding nirvana!!

She's frame number ZGULYA004CM112046

View attachment 11059
View attachment 11060
View attachment 11061
View attachment 11062

Hahaha ! The black Eagle suits your Gangster look to a tee.
(Have to be nice, probly get a cap in my ass otherwise!)

and another update on my V940 Bellagio Racer "Evoluzione"
20160710_171632_zps5cb20l6c.jpg

"Chrome" wrap on the seat hump. Real chrome steel tank with Vinyl wrap black and red design - a'la V7 Racer America.

20160710_171839_zps0zphxsyk.jpg

I LOVE this bike!

Looking great Ernst. I like the way the pipes show off the single sided swing arm. Keep us updated with pictures!

Thanks! Pitty that I did not see your bike when I visited Singapore in December
In Germany you may not change the Airbox Thats why I had buy a handcrafted tank I'll post a Photo once the seat gets ready
The exhaust came from Agostini Mandello

I am no sure if the Griso double manifold on the left would look nicer?
Maybe?but I would need to do changes on the side stand...

Last edited:
I ve seen one on the right hand side. Would Not need to touch the side stand...

Attachments

• IMG_5399.JPG
    IMG_5399.JPG
    270.1 KB · Views: 9
Back