• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Cal1400 REGISTRY & Pics thread - ADD YOUR BIKE

Bought my California Custom 2014 just last month from a dealer in The Woodlands, Tx and had it shipped to Atlanta. Had 1250mi in it, so basically new.
VIN ZGULVC013EM200084
I changed the cylinder heads to the red ones.
Regards,
Homero

Attachments

• IMG_20160917_143910.jpg
    IMG_20160917_143910.jpg
    290.9 KB · Views: 88
Got delivery of my Eldorado earlier this week. Couldn't get over the pure pleasure it delivered on my first ride. If that is a prelude to what is yet to come I could spend the next few months in the saddle. Posting a photo of the first ride on the Yarra Trail in Melbourne, Australia.

Attachments

• 20161001_160303.jpg
    20161001_160303.jpg
    170.9 KB · Views: 69
2014 California Touring, ZGULVC007EM112050 purchased may 2015 at Sloan's in Murfreesboro TN. Added top case and passenger floor boards plus lower wind deflectors. Currently 13500 miles.

Got delivery of my Eldorado earlier this week. Couldn't get over the pure pleasure it delivered on my first ride. If that is a prelude to what is yet to come I could spend the next few months in the saddle. Posting a photo of the first ride on the Yarra Trail in Melbourne, Australia.
Beauty, congrats. Hope you'll post your VIN# and the rest of the info for the first post of this thread.
Enjoy!

Recently bought a 2014 Touring (ZGULVC009EM112051) with about 5200 miles on it. It's currently getting its 6000 mile service and once over from the local dealer, as well as some new tires. It has unbaffled Agostini pipes on it but they're a bit raspy so I have the DB-Killers on order.

Recently bought a 2014 Touring (ZGULVC009EM112051) with about 5200 miles on it
Thanks Chris, congrats and welcome to the GT and Guzzi Famiglia. Care to list your location and date of purchase for the Registry? Looks like the bike was owned by Thomas G in Tarzana, CA prior. You buy it from him?
Enjoy the bike... sure you will. I can get the fueling sorted for you via my full fueling kit list in this section and on the online Store tab above under fueling.

Thanks Chris, congrats and welcome to the GT and Guzzi Famiglia. Care to list your location and date of purchase for the Registry? Looks like the bike was owned by Thomas G in Tarzana, CA prior. You buy it from him?
Enjoy the bike... sure you will. I can get the fueling sorted for you via my full fueling kit list in this section and on the online Store tab above under fueling.

I'm in Atlanta. The bike got here from a chopper shop in Palm Bay, FL on 11/2 and I've put about 700 miles on it since. I've been in the Guzzi Famiglia for nearly 20 years and this is my fourth. I had a '83 LMIII, a '97 Sport1100i, still have a '98 EV and now this. I will probably look into your fueling kit once my wallet and wife recover from this purchase.

Michael Craig
California 1400 Custom (Black)
Purchased Feb 5. 2015 from Mathews Fun Machines: Picked up Feb 7th
Vin # ZGULVC011EM200004
Switched out the Stock seat for the Touring seat. Added Heated Grips, Seat Rail, Paniers & Inserts, Fly Shield & PIAA Horns. Replaced the stock Dunlops with Avon Cobra Tires. View attachment 9467
Upgraded seat to Corbin, polished the brake/clutch levers & switched out the OEM valve covers for the Gloss Red Heads. IMG 1108 IMG 1109

Just picked up this 2015 this weekend with only 500 miles!

-Tedric Potzka, Arizona USA

Attachments

• s-l1600 (3).jpg
    s-l1600 (3).jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 53

GFMCO,

I really like the lay back license plate holder, major improvement over MGs overly complex tail wagger.

Did you fabricate the mount, reinforce the fender, overcome major OEM design flaws etc to get such a good fit.

Since you've already done the research, measuring, purchasing, fitting etc. .... Your insights into fabrication needed and/or parts purchased would be much appreciated.

Now thats a good photo, you will have to tell the story of how that come about, he's a big bloke isn't he

He is a big bloke, with a big warm personality! Story is, a good friend of mine meets with a group of guys every Saturday morning to talk about bike builds, fabrication, painting, techniques and life in general. I was invited to join them and he attends. I've only been to one meeting but what a bunch of great guys. Looks like I'll be getting up early on Saturdays!

He is a big bloke, with a big warm personality! Story is, a good friend of mine meets with a group of guys every Saturday morning to talk about bike builds, fabrication, painting, techniques and life in general. I was invited to join them and he attends. I've only been to one meeting but what a bunch of great guys. Looks like I'll be getting up early on Saturdays!

Please excuse my ignorance. Who the hell is "he? :wondering:

Back