• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

V7 Registry & Picture thread -- ADD YOUR BIKE

Got a great deal on this yesterday.
Well congrats! Always even better when the journey is a longer one.
Hope you'll add your info for the first post of this thread. Welcome to the GT Famiglia. Enjoy the bike.

Ok after a bit of a wait due to work commitments I finally picked up my new racer (Fitted Mistrals) the bike runs well but the suspension is terrible:banghead:, will have to look at upgrades soon

Vin# ZGULWH007DM20004 #2163 (Waikato New Zealand)

Couple of questions, do these bikes come with a basic toolkit and if so where is it hidden??
Also where is the location of the ECU and other relays? under the tank?

Attachments

• V7Rgarage.jpeg
    V7Rgarage.jpeg
    112 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Ok after a bit of a wait due to work commitments I finally picked up my new racer (Fitted Mistrals) the bike runs well but the suspension is terrible:banghead:, will have to look at upgrades soon

Vin# ZGULWH007DM20004 #2163 (Waikato New Zealand)

Couple of questions, do these bikes come with a basic toolkit and if so where is it hidden??
Also where is the location of the ECU and other relays? under the tank?

Under the seat.
Ecu should be under the side cover, on right side.

Congrats, and thanks for the VIN and info along with the pic! Welcome to the Famiglia.
It can be made to run much better with corrected fueling, and yes, the suspension is pretty terrible. Check out all of my options on both on the Store tab above.
Fuses are under the seat, and your bike uses an integrated (MIU) ECU and throttle body, which can be seen under the left side cover when seated.
Post often.

I've had this bike about a month now,although the weather hasnt been co-operating,I've only got about 400 miles on it.Absolutely love it so far.Only thing is the grips are too narrow so I got some "slip on" foam covers to give them a bit more to grab onto.Much better and easier than replacing the original grips.I've owned and rode a lot of bikes over the last 45 yrs and I really think this is the best bike I've ever rode.

Hey everyone I've recently picked up a leftover 2015 v7 stone in Rosso for $6100.

I've owned several used motorcycles, this one being my first new and fuel injected and I'm having a blast. Currently following break in procedure without really babying or lugging.

I am mechanically inclined and intend to do all maintenance thanks to the great resources on this site. So far I've checked all bolts and bits for tightness, adjusted cables and pedals, and zip tied the clutch cable housing away from cylinder head. Is there anything more that I should look into?

Also, I noticed my left pipe blueing/yellowing more than my right pipe. Normal I'm assuming?

My questions are (tried searching forums and google):

What is the maximum amount of handlebar rise that a v7 could achieve and where can I buy the risers (or taller bars)?

What recommendations would anyone have for a highway/touring windscreen for a 6 foot tall rider? Looking for neck relief from wind blast without major buffeting.

Thank you for anyone's help and the resources people have posted.

I've had this bike about a month now
Well congrats and welcome to the GT Famiglia and Guzzisti fold. The happy bike owner list keeps growing. Love to get your info for the first post of this thread, VIN#, etc. A photo of you and the bike is always best... as they all look the same without the owner in the pic.

ZGULWUB16GM200163
Hey Benito - it looks like my red Special was right behind yours on the assembly line - last 3 digits of my VIN are 177..lol
The best money you can spend on it will be to improve the front fork. I've also done fuelling, mufflers, plugs/caps, all-metal fuel filter, rear shocks, bar end, de-canisterized it. I've also got the chrome Guzzi rear rack which helps me go on trips. Enjoy!

Hey everyone I've recently picked up a leftover 2015 v7 stone.
Well congrats and welcome aboard. Hope you'll add your info for the first post of this thread including your VIN#... and pictures are always best with you in them. All V7s look similar without the owner in the pic.
Just keep an eye on the clutch cable slack at the arm on the back of the trans. Many of '15s have had early issues with premature wear on clutch items if too tight. Header bolts loosen often, so check them weekly.
The fuel map offset between the cylinders is off IMO. I offer a solution >HERE<
See the new separate thread on the bars.
There's a ton of universal fit screens if you want a fully out of the wind experience. I offer the small Dart screens which do a very good job on keeping your upper torso out of the wind. Your helmet will still be in clean air. It's the best solution I have found. Perhaps others will chime in on larger versions.
Again welcome, hope you post often.

Well congrats and welcome aboard. Hope you'll add your info for the first post of this thread including your VIN#
Again welcome, hope you post often.

View attachment 12469

Here my 2015 V7 Stone in 'Rosso'

ZGULWUA01FM200403 - Carlos - Whiteman AFB, MO - bought new on 20 MAY 2017 at Reno's Powersports in Kansas City.

Put OEM crash bars on, will report back about any awkward vibrations. Will get more pictures soon (with the myself riding).

Finally got around to getting my Anniversary yesterday - rode it home 50 miles...so these are just quick impressions from a relatively inexperienced rider that has not had a Guzzi before. The best basis of comparison I have is a 2014 Honda CRF250L. I also have a 30,000 mile Honda CB400f - whom are known for having grabby clutches when they get hot.

The details on the anniversary are very, very nice indeed - the fuel cap, the handlebar mount, and the seat are items you will interact with every time you ride it...or look at it!

I will echo the "refinement" sentiment. I have no idea what the Mkii fuelling was like, but I have zero complaints with mine - very smooth. The shifter and transmission all felt positive, and refined - I'm not sure I could feel the "click" into gear as I have my newer Honda...but I did have to ride an unfamilar bike home in the rain...so maybe it's there.

I literally laughed out loud in my helmet when I blipped the throttle on a downshift...and was caught off-guard by the torque to the right. A wonderful reminder of the machine!

I'm only 5'10" - not sure taller riders will find it roomy. No issues with the location of the controls for me. The sound of the starter motor and the actual engine start-up again remind you this is not an appliance.

I'm very impressed by the sound - I thought I'd get an aftermarket exhaust quickly...but now...I don't see a need for it. The note is deep, and unquestionably a twin - it sounds great on the bike.

I include a photo of the ceremonial turn over of the key. Jeff at Two Wheel Motorsports was excellent - he rides a Mk1 Racer...so he knows the bikes well, and related his knowledge.

V7 III Anniversario - #249/1000:

VIN# ZGULDUA15HM000013 - RobD - Oakville, Ontario, Canada - D.O.P. 5.30.17

DSCF5935

After months of anticipation my 2017 V7III finally arrived last week
Well, congrats(!). Thanks for the post and pics(!), and please add your VIN # and info for the first post of this thread.

Finally got around to getting my Anniversary yesterday - rode it home 50 miles
Congrats Rob! Thanks for posting the great pic. Day of pick-up is always one of the best. Enjoy and post often.

Michael Molter here, 20 yrs old, still a fairly new rider. Started on a 1990 Sportster 1200 bobber deathtrap and had fun for a while, sold it, and bought my 2016 V7 II Stornello from Freedom Euro Cycle of Las Vegas (Great dealership) and had it shipped all the way to South Carolina at my new home (Im from Long Island, NY)

I am IN LOVE with this bike and see myself being a Guzzi fanatic. Cant wait to add a power commander and big bore kit! The bike stock though is a work of art. Again, I'm a newish rider still but I can tell I've made a good investment with this. Gobs of torque down low and so much character. And only to further solidify my love for it and the brand, I was lucky enough to receive #4 of the production run. Incredible.

Thanks Todd for your dedication and I look forward to being an active participant in the community!

400 miles in a week. To service myself at 600 or dealership? Hmmm....

Vin: ZGULWUE03GM000215

# 0004 / 1000

Attachments

• 20170608_152243.jpg
    20170608_152243.jpg
    244.9 KB · Views: 71
  • 20170603_123654.jpg
    20170603_123654.jpg
    192.3 KB · Views: 66
  • 0519171915_HDR.jpg
    0519171915_HDR.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 67