• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

V9 Registry & Picture thread -- ADD YOUR BIKE

Harder than my my ex-wife's heart ! nearly fell off my seat laughing.

Congratulations Allan on your new Bobber , I like the black/yellow combination and when you have time do you want to post a picture with the other seat.
That 850T looks good in the line up, I am still having no luck tracking down a T or T3 nearer the West Coast.
Keep reporting as you get more miles on her, maybe that will be my next bike if I don,t track down an old round head.

Cheers,
Steve.
NZ
I only have the one seat, Steve.

2nd day ride update. I rode about 75 more miles today. If I ever meet the sadist that designed that seat, I'm going to poke him right in the eye! That thing is a torture device. I tried today wearing my Moto Skivvies which helped only slightly, so I have ordered a BeadRider beaded seat pad as my first attempt at pain reduction.

The crooked handlebars are fixed. There was enough clearance in the bolt holes on the risers that I was able to loosen both sides and realign the bars straight.

Today I finally got around to taking off the tank and handlebar stickers and the rear reflectors. It looks much cleaner already.

Additionally, I purchased a beaded seat cushion, which will not work as there's not enough clearance between the seat pan and the fender for adjustment hardware on the beaded cushion.

The V9 and Napa Valley: a perfect union.

Last edited:
VIN ZGULHU001HM000281- PasoDuc88 - Costa Mesa, CA - D.O.P. 07.14.17
Congrats, and thanks for posting! Not many Roamers showing up here.
Hope you'll join our next V7/9 small block ride, chatted about in this section.
Post often!

Thank you much, Todd! Definitely looking forward to joining in on the next small block ride - my initial 90+ miles on the Roamer have left me yearning for more. Amazing how sublime the ride is.

Ready to Roam! Traded my 2012 Griso Black Devil for this 2017 V9 Roamer. I'll miss the power, but not the bulk. The V9 is light and flickable, the ergos are perfect for me, and it's a looker.

With a flyscreen, tail rack and bag, and some Agostinis to uncork that sweet Mandello music, I'm looking forward to some backroads exploration and a little light touring.

Attachments

• IMG_2861.JPG
    IMG_2861.JPG
    236.6 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_2867.JPG
    IMG_2867.JPG
    156.5 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_2831.JPG
    IMG_2831.JPG
    227.7 KB · Views: 33
IMAG0412
Due to trade in my '08 Aprilia shiver for a '17 Bobber on the 7th at Robinson's in Canterbury, UK. Took this one out for a test ride a couple of weeks ago and loved it. The only slight downside being that I would of preferred the 2016 version with the bench seat as in my mind it looks a lot cooler, but the bobber seat will have to do, sure is comfy at least.
Have purchased some Mivv short cans to unleash that lovely V twin sound and a set of bar end mirrors so I can see past my elbows, roll on Monday :)

Ready to Roam! Traded my 2012 Griso Black Devil for this 2017 V9 Roamer
Congrats, and thanks for posting. Hope you'll add your VIN# and the rest of the info for the first post of this thread!

Due to trade in my '08 Aprilia shiver for a '17 Bobber on the 7th at Robinson's in Canterbury, UK.
Well... congrats in advance! Hope you too will add your info once it lands in your possession.

Vin:ZGLUHU007HM000012. I am the HarrierGod. Denver, CO. purchased 7/24/17.
I traded in my fz-07 for the guzzi. Completely different bike but I love it!
I have plans to add some aftermarket parts but maybe not because I think the V9s look so good stock. I did however remove the reflectors as soon as I got it home.
IMG 1546

This morning I did the next set of updates on my V9 Bobber:
1. The stock grips were too small for my big mitts, so I ordered a set of Biltwell Recoil Grips from Lowbrow Customs (I've known the guys who own Lowbrow for at least a dozen years). Oddly, they had the grips in stock and Biltwell didn't, plus Lowbrow's shipping charge was $8 less! These new grips are soft and bigger. They only had a small air vent hole in the outside end, so I had to open it up enough to clear the bar end weight screw. The grips were too soft to use a drill (drill just pushed through the hole but didn't remove any material) so I wound up using side cutters and nipped away a little piece at a time.
2. I removed the stock mirrors and flopped the mirror mount holes to the underside. Then I added a pair of Rizoma Reverse Retro bar end mirrors ($91 ea.), which also required using Rizoma bar ends ($45 pr.), as the stock Guzzi ones are too big in diameter. I am real pleased with these mirrors (very high quality) and can now see behind me in my own lane! Point of reference, my dealer quoted me $600 for the pair of Guzzi accessory mirrors, so $227 (no tax, free shipping) vs. $600 (plus tax).
3. Having previously removed the ugly reflector bouquet from the license plate area, I was left with one bracket hanging below the license plate. I ordered a stick-on chrome and enamel "Italia" emblem from eBay and put it on there, giving a nod to the bike's heritage.
Hopefully, this weekend I'll get time to install the H-B C-Bow mounts & bags.

Controls before:

And after:

From the rear before:

And after:

Last edited:
Looking good Alan. Screen arrived to me today.

To everyone else reading this, I am a Rizoma dealer, and appreciate the business. If I don't have it on the Store tab above, please ping me direct email and ask; Todd at GuzziTech.com -- No-mirror bar clamps; https://www.guzzitech.com/store/product/brembo-no-mirror-clamp/
Alternate tail light kit; https://www.guzzitech.com/store/product/gt-rx-v9-tail-tidy-kit/

Cool on the screen, Todd. I'll look forward to getting that. Tail Tidy Kit and No-Mirror clamps order headed your way.

Last edited:
I picked up some drag bars at a local shop and installed them today. I like them so far but I may need shorter cables. Everything works fine but I had to tuck the slack away and couldn't hide it completely. I need to pick out some new mirrors now too.

Attachments

• IMG_1564.JPG
    IMG_1564.JPG
    89.6 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_1568.JPG
    IMG_1568.JPG
    137.8 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_1569.JPG
    IMG_1569.JPG
    133.9 KB · Views: 66
I picked up some drag bars at a local shop and installed them today. I like them so far but I may need shorter cables. Everything works fine but I had to tuck the slack away and couldn't hide it completely. I need to pick out some new mirrors now too.
I like the bars. I wonder if Bobber cables are any shorter (or if so, short enough to do you any good).

Back