• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

N Ca Guzzi riders

James.Jasond

Just got it firing!
Hello to the other N Ca Guzzi owners, I'd love to connect for some morning rides, afternoon rides, day rides, weekend rides... whatever. I've seen a few Guzzis buzzing around the city, I bounce between SF and Healdsberg on my bobber (wine country riding is incredibly fun) and would love to foster some N Ca Guzzi relationships. Hit me up if you're N Ca based and maybe we can coordinate some fun rides together. In advance, I get it, work / family schedules and responsibilities dictate availability (as they should), but if we at least know we're out there then the likelihood of us making it happen is greater. I work full time and travel a lot, so I'm busy too, but I can't deny my addiction to riding. I hope to hear from some of you soon. Jason

Thanks for getting this started. Im in Petaluma, and am a huge fan of riding in these parts. Did a loop last weekend with a few buddies out West Dry Creek Rd up to Lake Sonoma, and took Skaags Springs Rd out to Stewart's Point, then down the coast from there (admittedly on my Vstrom because I haven't yet fitted the new RT shocks to my V7ii yet, and didn't feel like getting pounded to kingdom come).

At any rate, Im always down for a ride with fellow Guzzusti if I can fit it in! Hit me up if you're headed this way. Cheers-

Matt

Thanks for getting this started. Im in Petaluma, and am a huge fan of riding in these parts. Did a loop last weekend with a few buddies out West Dry Creek Rd up to Lake Sonoma, and took Skaags Springs Rd out to Stewart's Point, then down the coast from there (admittedly on my Vstrom because I haven't yet fitted the new RT shocks to my V7ii yet, and didn't feel like getting pounded to kingdom come).

At any rate, Im always down for a ride with fellow Guzzusti if I can fit it in! Hit me up if you're headed this way. Cheers-

Matt
Hi Matt - thanks for the reply! Yes we'll connect for sure. I did that same ride out Dry Creek - Skaags to Stewarts Point (bumpy and windy towards the end, right?) then shot down to Jenner and back out River to Westsode Rd. Great loop from Healdsberg. I'd love to explore more down by Petaluma too - so many great roads.

I was born in Santa Rosa (my last home there fell victim to the fire), but grew up along the Russian River. As a bonafide River Rat, I would love nothing more than a ride out, East/Westside Rd loop, Pocket Canyon, Moscow Rd, or even River Rd/Hwy 1/Colman Valley, Bohemian loop.

Alas, I live in Phoenix now, and it might be years before I can get there on my Anni (V7 III Anniversario) because I still have youngins at home. I would settle for pictures from your rides (HINT-HINT). ;)

Ride on, and ENJOY!

I live in Santa Clara and, since I'm now retired, I'm officially a motorcycle bum again. :)

That said, I have never been much of a "group ride" person, but I really enjoy meeting up with folks at points like Alice's and such in the course of a ride. So if you have the moment to take a ride somewhere interesting and want to meet up for a respite, let me know. :D

I'm glad to see this thread building a following! I've been riding around the city a lot the last couple months and I've seen what seems like a wave of guzzis have started buzzing around (or I'm just seeing them more now). I've been doing a lot of quick rides like Marin headlands w/ Tiburon, half moon bay, city plus treasure island, pt Reyes etc. always open to meet up, admittedly I've been taking off very impromptu hence I haven't reached out. I'm really interested in doing a ride out through those east bay back country roads that edge out past San Jose that I see listed in motorcycle forums as great rides but remote and better to do w/ others. Any takers let's coordinate and hit the road for a day!

I was born in Santa Rosa (my last home there fell victim to the fire), but grew up along the Russian River. As a bonafide River Rat, I would love nothing more than a ride out, East/Westside Rd loop, Pocket Canyon, Moscow Rd, or even River Rd/Hwy 1/Colman Valley, Bohemian loop.

Alas, I live in Phoenix now, and it might be years before I can get there on my Anni (V7 III Anniversario) because I still have youngins at home. I would settle for pictures from your rides (HINT-HINT). ;)

Ride on, and ENJOY!

Attachments

• IMG_6573.JPG
    IMG_6573.JPG
    70.8 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_6574.JPG
    IMG_6574.JPG
    72.7 KB · Views: 15
Hey ya’ll-

Planning on getting out for a Sonoma County Ride this Friday afternoon - leaving Petaluma area around 2:30. Anyone interested?

I live the Mountain View area, so not too far away for these "north of San Francisco" rides. I'm out of the area until 5/7, but definitely up for a ride sometime in May.

Great. Happy to show you some incredible rides up this way, or possibly meet somewhere in between...
I live the Mountain View area, so not too far away for these "north of San Francisco" rides. I'm out of the area until 5/7, but definitely up for a ride sometime in May.

Hello to the other N Ca Guzzi owners, I'd love to connect for some morning rides, afternoon rides, day rides, weekend rides... whatever. I've seen a few Guzzis buzzing around the city, I bounce between SF and Healdsberg on my bobber (wine country riding is incredibly fun) and would love to foster some N Ca Guzzi relationships. Hit me up if you're N Ca based and maybe we can coordinate some fun rides together. In advance, I get it, work / family schedules and responsibilities dictate availability (as they should), but if we at least know we're out there then the likelihood of us making it happen is greater. I work full time and travel a lot, so I'm busy too, but I can't deny my addiction to riding. I hope to hear from some of you soon. Jason

So glad to find this thread. I’m based in Healdsburg it would be cool to get some Guzzis together or a run.

Ride on, and ENJOY!

Attachments

• 48E7C5E4-0EA2-4E8F-8B1B-3C648611EA18.jpeg
    48E7C5E4-0EA2-4E8F-8B1B-3C648611EA18.jpeg
    240 KB · Views: 5
  • 6FB4C243-FDB6-4149-B709-A50B6096EEBB.jpeg
    6FB4C243-FDB6-4149-B709-A50B6096EEBB.jpeg
    258.2 KB · Views: 6
Hi. Late to the party... But I'm in Vacaville and often ride out to Lake Berryessa and the surrounding Napa area. I had a '13 V7 Stone and now a '20 Stone S. A NorCal meet would be fun... :)

Rick

Well, temps are rising tomorrow: around 80 degrees here in Petaluma. I have a window from 11am to 5pm tomorrow to ride if anyone wants to meet up. I'm thinking of doing a run up to Stewart's Point (high of 71 on the coast!) tomorrow for lunch at the Stewart's Point Store if anyone wants to join...

Back