• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

My V7 II Racer

looks easy to use. how much will the shipping to malta be
People ask me this all the time lately. Please use the Store to the checkout page for a total. I cannot chase Forum posts for online Store questions... thanks for the understanding.

Great pics Faisal You are welcome to come and say hello to V7 UK page facebook.com/groups/904754693002512/?ref=group_header

Hey Faisal,

quick question, what did you do with the ABS and Traction Control indicator lights? did you remove them?

Hello everyone,

I'm a new V7 II Racer owner, and I absolutely love the bike. Aesthetically I feel it is unmatched, even though that BMW R9T is one awesome looking bike, but I still went for the V7 II Racer purely for aesthetic reasons. I did not care if it handled poorly or the engine produced 10 hp, I just love the way it looks.

Fortunately for me, though, I found out that it handles well, it produces enough power, and it is very comfortable to ride, other than that vibration that can be felt anywhere from mid to high RPM, but it's not something I won't get used to.

I put on a few hundred kilometers on the bike and immediately began thinking of modifying it, and this is the final product. I say "final", but I might modify it a bit later on. But for now, here are some pictures and I would greatly like your feedback on.

e05A5f9.jpg

GNowlh6.jpg

uWjkPaq.jpg

9r2U2Nd.jpg

Vy0XOg9.jpg

drJjYEF.jpg

qeUIrYz.jpg

Is the front lowered a little bit? I don't know why but this looks much cleaner than other racers in it's stance where most racers front end seems a little higher than the back, but perhaps it's just the photographs?

Is the front lowered a little bit? I don't know why but this looks much cleaner than other racers in it's stance where most racers front end seems a little higher than the back, but perhaps it's just the photographs?

No, I haven't lowered the front, it's probably the pictures. I do intend on lowering it a bit though.

An update on my V7II Racer: changed the grips, clip-ons, added a fog light, and replaced the stock bulb with a yellow one (can't see).

Attachments

• IMG-20171227-WA0002.jpg
    IMG-20171227-WA0002.jpg
    183.8 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG-20171227-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20171227-WA0001.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:
An update on my V7II Racer: changed the grips, clip-ons, added a fog light, and replaced the stock bulb with a yellow one (can't see).

What lights did you get? I'm noticing my V7II Stone's lights are a bit on the dim side as well. How did you wire the fog lights?

Beautiful bike with nice mods. Hope you re-mapped fueling for running that exhaust, especially in hot climate.

What lights did you get? I'm noticing my V7II Stone's lights are a bit on the dim side as well. How did you wire the fog lights?
Bump for how did you do the light???

Right, I apologize for the delay. I thought I gave an answer.

I just wired it to run with the headlight, so it's on 24/7 and working very well.

I don't want to wire it with the high beam since the fog light seems to have the attention of car drivers when I ride, so I figured I'd keep it wired with the low beam.

Right, I apologize for the delay. I thought I gave an answer.

I just wired it to run with the headlight, so it's on 24/7 and working very well.

I don't want to wire it with the high beam since the fog light seems to have the attention of car drivers when I ride, so I figured I'd keep it wired with the low beam.
THANKS!

If there are pictures, it would be more awesome :p

I just got the exhaust and am having some issues mounting the shifter side of the exhaust. Please help. Pics would be ideal. Thanks in advance.

Love IT! Just registred here for Informations about swapping the Speedo. Is it the Baak light and speedo? They dont offer anymore the pre wired one.

Me and my buddy are know not sure if we can figure it out how to wire a new speedo. I will search and read further on other threads. But this guzzi is really beautiful.

Back