• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

GTM Monster Builds

Cool. 2 into 1 into 2?

I think the headlight is perfectly sized and placed.
If I were to ask for anything, it would be to have the headlight mount made a little beefier. With the large fork uppers and the large exhaust tubes the little bracket looks a bit wimpy to me. Then again, I could be full of it since I'm no paragon of good taste.
Kind of, it's an X pipe, which has proven gains in the automotive world, and was similarly used on the V11Sports.
You are commenting on the Photoshop image, which I said please don't. I have no idea on what headlight or brackets I'll use yet. ;)

Reactions: cse
Yep, you are right Todd....back to lurking.
No worries, just best not to spend time talking about the Photoshop image, as it's just proof of concept stuff.

Still in prototype form, our #GTMCrossFire exhaust has 3.5" exhaust tips off each side. Internally baffled, it won't be as loud as it looks, but the stepped header design will give big power. Will be available for any #8VGuzzi without the side radiator or will require a relocate kit from us. #MonsterGuzziBuild #GTM #GTMotocycles

IMG 2299

Still in prototype form, our #GTMCrossFire exhaust has 3.5" exhaust tips off each side. Internally baffled, it won't be as loud as it looks, but the stepped header design will give big power. Will be available for any #8VGuzzi without the side radiator or will require a relocate kit from us. #MonsterGuzziBuild #GTM #GTMotocycles

View attachment 13496
And that exhaust is awesome!!

I want!

For those even remotely following this Forum or FB/IG over the years, I've been threatening a monster custom build for several years now. Well... the time has come. Under my new business name launch (soon), GT Motocycles or GTM in short, our first build is underway in-house @GTM as seen below. Since Guzzi never brought in the Bellagio, we're building our own version.
The ~140+ rwhp GTM 1380cc motor with RG custom cam is now having the frame built around it per below. Target weight is sub-450 lbs. This build may be for sale when done. Cost will be $35-45k+ depending on trim level. Plan is to build 3-4/year for now. All of our builds will be used bike CA titled and plated.
I am taking deposits on custom bikes - inquire if interested via email; Info at GTMotocycles.com
Our next v2.0 build will be more customized and wear a roots-style blower or a belt-driven centrifugal supercharger. Stay tuned.

Very crude Photoshop attempt below, don't pick it apart as it's a simple concept mock-up.

View attachment 13317
Todd certainly looks great! Just checking out the sight when I ran across the new custom builds,only wish I could afford your expertise.
hope all goes well, wish you the best in your new endeavor!

Hey Todd! Just out of curiosity: how are you getting 40+ more horsepower out of the 1398cc engine? After your exhaust and Fuel package, my Cali14 is only 100~rwhp. What kind of wizardry are you cooking up?? Lol

Wow that will be fun! It also reminds me I have a complete Duc Hypermotard SP front end in storage unit. 50mm Marz forks and giant brembo brakes. I was building a Triumph Scrambler with it but the cost of new triples to clear tank was prohibitive. Luckily your skill set makes these type builds doable.

Whoa what a tire roaster that will be. Once I rode the Audace the first thought was get this motor in a Griso. You also look to have tank clearance issues or like most mock ups the details are the challenge.

Our monster Guzzi build GTM-01 frame and CARC finally back from coating. Three-stage black-chrome pc. It’s black when not in direct sunlight. Now it’s time to put it together... She’ll be alive soon.

E54BE2CC C3AB 445F 8845 03C5F75576B3 A4060FCC 0E1F 4235 A93B FB6FB25B5E3C

Back