• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Stelvio REGISTRY & Pics thread -- ADD YOUR BIKE

Adding info for my beast- ZGUKZU015EM112728, @Motoitalia Fort Collins CO fall of 2015. Odometer was at 84 or so and now is at 25,000 plus.

Dropped it two up after bouncing on hidden object in slippery red clay puddle ... needs soap detail cleaning now. Just took tank off for first time to check wires and tighten oil to cooler banjo bolt and anything else I could find. Love this machine. On the fence re my next tire. Have had two sets of Scorpions which canyon corner Well and commuter to DENVER Well. Might try a 60/40 TKC 70 set next

Attachments

• IMG_7575.JPG
    IMG_7575.JPG
    147.3 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_7576.JPG
    IMG_7576.JPG
    262.7 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_7663.JPG
    IMG_7663.JPG
    175.2 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_7698.JPG
    IMG_7698.JPG
    162.2 KB · Views: 61
Well, I guess I'm a Stelvio lover to the core. I traded my '14 Stelvio for a '17 V9 Bobber, but I missed the Stelvio so much that I'm buying it back from the dealer. I'm keeping the V9, too, so I'm selling the '75 850T and the Excelsior-Henderson. Thankfully, my dealer (Sloan's in Murfreesboro, TN) is being gentle with me and I'm only having to pay a reasonable penance for my indiscretion.

Well, I guess I'm a Stelvio lover to the core. I traded my '14 Stelvio for a '17 V9 Bobber, but I missed the Stelvio so much that I'm buying it back from the dealer. I'm keeping the V9, too, so I'm selling the '75 850T and the Excelsior-Henderson. Thankfully, my dealer (Sloan's in Murfreesboro, TN) is being gentle with me and I'm only having to pay a reasonable penance for my indiscretion.

Nice, i have already decided that i will never get rid of mine, the lost value is just to much and it is the longest i have owned a bike and still love it:), i would rather stash it in the corner then sell it.

my former dealer would have raked me through the coals to buy it back, lucky you:)

I bought my 2014 Stelvio NTX on eBay from a guy who lives in Minneapolis. I flew from San Jose to Minnesota. Did the deal, and rode back towards California. Turns out the best part was the ride. Great Motorcycle. So nimble and light. Love it.

Attachments

• IMG_1343.JPG
    IMG_1343.JPG
    225.6 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_1347.JPG
    IMG_1347.JPG
    207.7 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_1350.JPG
    IMG_1350.JPG
    110.9 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_1353.JPG
    IMG_1353.JPG
    234.2 KB · Views: 42
Mike here. First time Guzzi owner. ZGULZU011GM200226. 2016 NTX Vulcano Rosso.
Purchased 10/7/17 from Pro-Italia in Glendale CA.
Traded a F800GS with almost 98K miles on her. Would have ridden it to 100k but had to jump on the NTX deal as they are not making them any longer and I have wanted one since 2013.

IMG 20171007 114223

Mike here. First time Guzzi owner. ZGULZU011GM200226. 2016 NTX Vulcano Rosso.
Congrats and welcome to the GT Forum and Famiglia. You are going to love it. Best Guzzi built to date IMO, and I own two.

Alan,

I used to live in Tullahoma circa ‘67-68. Went to West Junior High (?)
after we moved from Manchester where I went to Coffee Co. JR High. We lived off Lakewood Drive.

Alan,

I used to live in Tullahoma circa ‘67-68. Went to West Junior High (?)
after we moved from Manchester where I went to Coffee Co. JR High. We lived off Lakewood Drive.
Are you serious? I live on Lakewood Dr.! I've lived here 16 years, moved from Indiana to Nashville in 2000, then here in 2002.

We lived at 204 Lakewood Dr. A big split level Antebellum monster my Dad built in 67-68. It had these big Doric columns in front.

Small world!!

Awesome.
First timer here. Rode a Stelvio in Italy,that did it.
Picked a very low klm 2015 up in Perth western Australia and rode it 8000 ks home . Foulest weather , wind ,rain,hail etc.
What a trip, best memories, my wife loves it.
Can't believe what a great bike it is.

Attachments

• IMG_20170730_090413.jpg
    IMG_20170730_090413.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_20170801_083359.jpg
    IMG_20170801_083359.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_20170809_093759.jpg
    IMG_20170809_093759.jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_20170724_133740.jpg
    IMG_20170724_133740.jpg
    148.6 KB · Views: 33
Awesome.
First timer here. Rode a Stelvio in Italy,that did it.
Congrats and welcome to the GT Forum and Famiglia... and yes they sure are amazing motorbikes! Love mine.
If you would, please add your VIN# and info for the first post of this thread. Post often!

ADD ME TO THE NTX FILE:

I'm Len Orrico, Cowichan Bay, BC, Canada with Stelvio NTX
ZGULZU016CM112170
I bought a new 2012 in April '13 and have passed 65,000 km. Love it. I hope they bring the Stelvio back. It's ideal off road (as long as I don't drop it) and great for 2-up on the pavement.

Back