• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

V7 Registry & Picture thread -- ADD YOUR BIKE

IMG 0350 Meet the latest bike to park in my garage. It's tagged New Blu and sits beside Big Blu(GSA) and Lite Blu(R1200R). The inaugural ride was 2800 miles from a dealership in Ct. to my home in Fl. In late August.
Vin: ZGLUDUA02HMOOOO56

Paul

Is that a Stornello faux w/s? Is that legal? :giggle:

My brother has same machine, btw. Very nice.

I gotta say that my seat-of-the-pants dyno doesn't see the real dyno differences between my Stornello (a V7 II) and my bro's III, but the fit & finish of his flawless.

Bill

Is that a Stornello faux w/s? Is that legal? :giggle:

My brother has same machine, btw. Very nice.

I gotta say that my seat-of-the-pants dyno doesn't see the real dyno differences between my Stornello (a V7 II) and my bro's III, but the fit & finish of his flawless.

Bill
Maybe your "dyno" needs a recalibration Bill!! :eek: :devil:

Paul

Finally got my V7iii Special - a blue one. It's lovely! Spent the week away putting some miles on it.
VIN ZGULDA002HM000350
Will post a pic or 2 when I take some.

This was minutes after Anni was unloaded. As you can see, I couldn't have been happier.
Well congrats! Welcome to the GT & Guzzi Famiglia. This makes me so happy to see that Guzzi is getting people of all walks of life on their bikes! Exciting, thanks for posting... and post often!

V7cl 2011

My V7 classic (2011, 90th anniversary model), VIN: ZGULW000QBM115250
I'm the first owner. It's my everyday commuter bike, besides a 1978 V1000G5.

mods: fork gaiters, LSL sports handle bar, main stand, luggage rack; not visible on the photo: Matris FKC fork kit, IKON shocks, Mistral mufflers, single seat, louder horns

presently ~34000km

failures: cracked speedo glas (warranty rep.), snapped clutch cable, seized clutch lever arm, loosened catalytic converters (clanky noise in mufflers at certain revs)

Last edited:
Hi.

Just picked up my 2015 V7II.

This is my third Guzzi and I picked it up today. Only done 50 mile - a bit cold for me to ride much further, but I must say I love it already.
There is really something about Guzzis' that make them intoxicating.
I'm hoping all is well with the bike.

Just picked up my 2015 V7II. This is my third Guzzi and I picked it up today.
Hi Clive, congrats, and thanks for posting. Welcome to the GT Forum and Famiglia. Love to get the info for the first post of this thread, and pics of you and the bike are always best. Hope you post often.

Back